J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by gsganzer
Originally Posted by centershot
Trump is a proven leader. All I need to know. Now lets get the Biden crime family investigations going.

You mean the proven leader that claims how smart he is and how talented the people he appoints are? Then throws them under the bus via childish attacks on Twitter claiming their "stupid and worthless" when he fires them, or they resign because they want no part of his administration? Rex Tillerson and James Mattis come to mind.

I know we all want a Messiah in the oval office, but I'm afraid Trump isn't it. I'll keep looking for and supporting a candidate that can lead this country.

No need to look, you have Trump, or the others that are all Globalists and America Last Establishment candidates, choose.

Amen.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by centershot
Trump is a proven leader. All I need to know. Now lets get the Biden crime family investigations going.

You mean the proven leader that claims how smart he is and how talented the people he appoints are? Then throws them under the bus via childish attacks on Twitter claiming their "stupid and worthless" when he fires them, or they resign because they want no part of his administration? Rex Tillerson and James Mattis come to mind.

I know we all want a Messiah in the oval office, but I'm afraid Trump isn't it. I'll keep looking for and supporting a candidate that can lead this country.
I always enjoy these threads. We get to see who all the turn coat jack offs are. Thanks guys. Keep showing us your true colors

I'm not a lemming partner. You can keep overlooking the faults, but I can't. I'll continue to look for a better leader for our nation. The primaries are where it matters. The DNC and MSM have formed a pattern to snipe the best RNC candidates, before they even get a foothold. Although, in all honesty, the RNC hasn't presented any meaningful platform of consequence in years to address our issues.

My best advice is to vet the candidates yourself, truly listen to their platform and then help propel them through. Our best chance to retake our country might actually be a 3rd party with a strong candidate and platform. 80% of the voters can agree with things between the 40-yard lines. The whack jobs of the far left/right have derailed us from getting meaningful legislation and solutions enacted.

You're a fughking first class, super duper, triple A POS lying card carrying lemming.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/20/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by KMS
Trump is not a not much on debating. Trump had his day, but that's over now as far as I'm concerned. My problem with Trump is his big mouth. But if he's the nominee, I'll vote for him again. I just hope we can do better.
Better?

Of the candidates running in the primary, who do you consider better.

Better yet, forget the candidates let’s go nation wide, who do you think is Better?

Debating is when you actually allow the other person to speak, all under a set of agreed upon time rules....Trump isn't a good debater, just taking up time and insulting his opponent. Should devote his allotted time to issues, and solutions that the public is concerned about.

His old shtick won't work anymore, time to get serious....people are burned out from it.

If only to get the moderates to come over, I agree.

%41 of voters are Independents, he needs to swing those votes to win. All polling showing GOP/Dem is redundant BS, it's the Ind. & moderates that will make or break the race....which means stay on National TV for the debate, a defend yourself against the weak opposition Christie & Ronnie.
And why do you dislike DeSantis (you call him Ronnie)? Only because Donald Trump calls him names? Same crap that happen last time around. Trump pissed all over Ted Cruz, so naturally all his supporters piled on. The truth is that Cruz has always been a true conservative, and to this day still defends Trump.

Wonder if he was eating boogers when on vacation in an enemy nation while his state was in a declared emergency for harsh weather conditions
My point exactly! Just like Trump. Ridicule everyone else!

TX is in the house lol

MAGA
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by KMS
Trump is not a not much on debating. Trump had his day, but that's over now as far as I'm concerned. My problem with Trump is his big mouth. But if he's the nominee, I'll vote for him again. I just hope we can do better.
Better?

Better yet, forget the candidates let’s go nation wide, who do you think is Better?

Debating is when you actually allow the other person to speak, all under a set of agreed upon time rules....Trump isn't a good debater, just taking up time and insulting his opponent. Should devote his allotted time to issues, and solutions that the public is concerned about.

His old shtick won't work anymore, time to get serious....people are burned out from it.

%41 of voters are Independents, he needs to swing those votes to win. All polling showing GOP/Dem is redundant BS, it's the Ind. & moderates that will make or break the race....which means stay on National TV for the debate, a defend yourself against the weak opposition Christie & Ronnie.

He already swung those votes.

Look at what's coming. This isn't a static situation.

Debate what's coming. Why? Because

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Between now and Nov Elections the people will know the truth. They will support the Military Patriots moves.

Why, because as Q said, "The truth is coming out".

Want to hear what happened to the kids the Clitman Foundation "saved" In Haiti?

Can you handle the truth? Many in the Hunters Campfire can't.

Is the Sound of Freedom 2 coming next spring? Kilery loves kids.

As Q said, They won't be able to walk the streets."

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by KMS
Better?

And why do you dislike DeSantis (you call him Ronnie)? Only because Donald Trump calls him names? Same crap that happen last time around. Trump pissed all over Ted Cruz, so naturally all his supporters piled on. The truth is that Cruz has always been a true conservative, and to this day still defends Trump.

Ronnie doesn't have an original thought that wasn't copied from Trump's playbook, except let's make sure we move right of that position. He has zero personality and connection with the voters, his only success is when his wife has her hand up his azz moving his mouth for him....reporters on the campaign trail state it's because of her heavy lifting, that he's even relevant in the race.

Cruz is a puzzy, he has nightmares about trump verbally raping him every time he goes to sleep....and he realized that Trump was right when he said Teddy's wife is ugly, he got in line out of fear not his beliefs.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Trump is up in the Republican Poll by 46%

Debating Ankle Biter’s and The Nefarious is not Appropriate..

The Convention is going to One to Remember there maybe a Little Blood for the Tree ..

It’s Thirsty ..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Between now and Nov Elections the people will know the truth. They will support the Military Patriots moves.

What, specifically, is going to happen between now and November?

Let's hear it jag.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Trump has a better chance of being ass-raped in prison than becoming president again.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
Trump has a better chance of being ass-raped in prison than becoming president again.
Trump won the 2020 election so that makes him president not installed Biden. Most people here and around the world know that to be true.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
On Sunday, Trump came out and confirmed he will not be attending ANY RNC sponsored primary debates.

GO TRUMP and Fu*k the RNC.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
On Sunday, Trump came out and confirmed he will not be attending ANY RNC sponsored primary debates.

Good luck with that strategy, win the primary and lose the general. Add the polling that the Never-Trumpers have done from %19 to %25, and there is zero chance he can win unless Biden strokes out and Cameltoe has to step in.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Good luck with that strategy, win the primary and lose the general. Add the polling that the Never-Trumpers have done from %19 to %25, and there is zero chance he can win unless Biden strokes out and Cameltoe has to step in.
When is Biden going to debate RFK Jr.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LoLoLoLoL!!!! NeverTrumpTARD rears up on his hind legs and pretends to be relevant!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Go back to sweeping out the stables and leave the conversation to the adults.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Read that again. He said he would not attend any primary debates. Did not say he would not debate the democrat candidate. Why waste his time on these losers? He can have interviews and rallies, and he will attract more voters than the primary debates.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Just curious how you got your avatar name, is that your name when you play stratego?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

When is Biden going to debate RFK Jr.

How about some facts this morning ?

"No incumbent president has entertained a primary debate since they were first broadcast to the public via radio in 1948."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 45_100

Read that again. He said he would not attend any primary debates. Did not say he would not debate the democrat candidate. Why waste his time on these losers? He can have interviews and rallies, and he will attract more voters than the primary debates.

He will crush the stage, which is why he should participate in some of the primary debates...he needs the "I" and marginal and moderate voters.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 45_100

Smart move on Trump's part, he has absolutely zero to gain by debating republicans, with his lead in the polls.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He will crush the stage, which is why he should participate in some of the primary debates...he needs the "I" and marginal and moderate voters.

WTF?! Like there's voters out there who haven't heard of Pres. Trump and don't know his platform?! Get real....Pres. Trump has NO reason to debate the lame RINO challengers.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (12344mag, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 67 invisible), 2,690 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,062
Posts18,501,268
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.