Page 385 of 619 1 2 383 384 385 386 387 618 619
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Q will be proven correct. Nothing can stop what is coming.

Nothing can stop what is coming; this much is true. Because if it could be stopped, it's not coming.

But Q has been proven wrong, time and again. You've been proven wrong, time and again. To the tune of $1,000 no less.

And Jag refuses to make a verifiable, testable prediction.

Because Q is religion to him, with his false prophets of Jesus-blood Tump.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
God Wins.

I hope everything you said in your post comes true, but evidentially-speaking, that is not where the current momentum is pointing and there is little reason to believe it will change. I quoted the text I did, however, to point out that God winning and the US being restored to some semblance of a functioning republic are not mutually exclusive…not even close. More than that, history is full of examples of great empires raised and removed by God for his purposes and only a fool would think the US any different. At point when He removes His hand of blessing from a country that rejects Him, they fall - 100% of the time. God’s never not winning (only Charlie Sheen even comes close!) and God will win regardless of what happens to America.

But even if we only speak about this agnostically, yes, the 2020 election was fraudulently stolen from President Trump, yes he has tremendous support amongst your average Joe Citizen but the poison of leftism has corrupted our schools, media, more than half the political class, and much of the corporate executive world. The average American citizen feels like too small a piece of too large a problem to do any more than be tossed by the waves of fate. Ironically, things will have to get much worse before people will force change down the throats of the politicians because what is really holding us back. Comfort and a sense of security at the individual level.

Nationally, things aren’t good, but they’re just good enough not to stick our necks out and most of us live far enough from where things are really bad to live with it. The false security of a 401k which is propped by the Fed and the pseudo-free speech sensation of “publicly” affirming our commitment to the constitution on an internet forum keeps otherwise sincere people home and in their living rooms shaking their fists at the politicians on their TV instead of getting out en masse and forcing a change. Individually, we are all very secure…living in luxury by the rest of the worlds standards. If we as people who understand freedom conceptually ever experience the combination of fear and desperation in the way the rest of the world experiences it, you would see a true uprising. Take what’s happening in South Africa for instance…you’re never going to see that type of transformation here because we expect peace and have the guns to ensure it. If a generation forgets freedom and/or loses the ability to defend it, they will lose it and be powerless to regain it.

If you find encouragement from posting twitter links and pics about this stuff, more power to you. Just understand, I and most others used to come to the Q and Connecting Dots threads hoping to track with some of the events that were shaping our nation’s restoration. The credibility of the sources cited is completely extinguished though. Rather than chronicle a turning of the tide, it’s simply become a parallel inverse world to what we all see happening in our day to day lives. I’m no more convinced by these links that the patriots are in control than I am that a man can become a woman as trans advocates claim…they both seem like distorted interpretation of reality.

Finally, posting things with such little context and then criticizing readers for not being able to interpret it is the opposite of a teacher or leader. If you want to convert others, there are far more effective means of persuasion…of course, I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know though because you’ve obviously connected the….well, you know. 😉

Like I said, I hope you’re right about these things, but logical analysis dictates otherwise.

Be well, Jag.

Fear the crabcat.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
As Q said, Pray.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT TRUMP

And, BE HAPPY..

WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

THE PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL

grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
God Wins.

I hope everything you said in your post comes true, but evidentially-speaking, that is not where the current momentum is pointing and there is little reason to believe it will change. I quoted the text I did, however, to point out that God winning and the US being restored to some semblance of a functioning republic are not mutually exclusive…not even close. More than that, history is full of examples of great empires raised and removed by God for his purposes and only a fool would think the US any different. At point when He removes His hand of blessing from a country that rejects Him, they fall - 100% of the time. God’s never not winning (only Charlie Sheen even comes close!) and God will win regardless of what happens to America.

But even if we only speak about this agnostically, yes, the 2020 election was fraudulently stolen from President Trump, yes he has tremendous support amongst your average Joe Citizen but the poison of leftism has corrupted our schools, media, more than half the political class, and much of the corporate executive world. The average American citizen feels like too small a piece of too large a problem to do any more than be tossed by the waves of fate. Ironically, things will have to get much worse before people will force change down the throats of the politicians because what is really holding us back. Comfort and a sense of security at the individual level.

Nationally, things aren’t good, but they’re just good enough not to stick our necks out and most of us live far enough from where things are really bad to live with it. The false security of a 401k which is propped by the Fed and the pseudo-free speech sensation of “publicly” affirming our commitment to the constitution on an internet forum keeps otherwise sincere people home and in their living rooms shaking their fists at the politicians on their TV instead of getting out en masse and forcing a change. Individually, we are all very secure…living in luxury by the rest of the worlds standards. If we as people who understand freedom conceptually ever experience the combination of fear and desperation in the way the rest of the world experiences it, you would see a true uprising. Take what’s happening in South Africa for instance…you’re never going to see that type of transformation here because we expect peace and have the guns to ensure it. If a generation forgets freedom and/or loses the ability to defend it, they will lose it and be powerless to regain it.

If you find encouragement from posting twitter links and pics about this stuff, more power to you. Just understand, I and most others used to come to the Q and Connecting Dots threads hoping to track with some of the events that were shaping our nation’s restoration. The credibility of the sources cited is completely extinguished though. Rather than chronicle a turning of the tide, it’s simply become a parallel inverse world to what we all see happening in our day to day lives. I’m no more convinced by these links that the patriots are in control than I am that a man can become a woman as trans advocates claim…they both seem like distorted interpretation of reality.

Finally, posting things with such little context and then criticizing readers for not being able to interpret it is the opposite of a teacher or leader. If you want to convert others, there are far more effective means of persuasion…of course, I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know though because you’ve obviously connected the….well, you know. 😉

Like I said, I hope you’re right about these things, but logical analysis dictates otherwise.

Be well, Jag.

well put !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
that just whistled right through jaggernutz ears

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Posted on another thread, but this one’s for jagernuts:

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/J1FEQUiwQDM

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Man, this is going to piss some pukes off for sure. Put yer war paint on, asswholes.

Charlie Kirk announced on his Radio program, after talking with people in touch with the situation, that the Maui event was man made.

Dang, ain't tha best guys always the Conspiracy Realists?

Hey youse pukes, thank me later. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Man, this is going to piss some pukes off for sure. Put yer war paint on, asswholes.

Charlie Kirk announced on his Radio program, after talking with people in touch with the situation, that the Maui event was man made.

Dang, ain't tha best guys always the Conspiracy Realists?

Hey youse pukes, thank me later. wink

Charlie is a choad and so are you

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Dear Patriot Gypsy Wind, re this:

At point when He removes His hand of blessing from a country that rejects Him, they fall - 100% of the time.

* I'm saying GOD has a Covenant with the US. HE did not have a Covenant with the Nation's HE took down.

HE does not renig on his Covenants regardless of what we do.

The US is reaping the wrath of its sinful ways.

If the Satanic Cabal takes the US down, there will never be another chance for men again to throw off the Satanic tyranny.

GOD threw us a life boat in the form of Trump. When have you heard of GOD throwing anyone a life boat and then jerking it away.

How many arrows hit the horses and coat of George Washington in the Indian fight.

The Indian got the clue and realized he was protected by the hand of the Great Spirit.

We should get that same clue too.

GOD said His man is fearles and HE will open a way for him. HE has and I'm saying HE will.

With over 20 attempts on his and Melanias life I think I can Connect the Dots. wink

PS. The people of this nation have not turned, as a whole, against HIM. Satan deceived many and Satan gained control of our Govt, Big Pharma and Big Business and Hollywood and Banking System.

If we pray and ask Him forgiveness is HE not right to do so? Has Satan ever decieved you? Has HE not forgiven you of your transgressions?

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/21/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm saying GOD has a Covenant with the US.

Based on ? You have sauce for that ?

With over 20 attempts on his and Melanias life I think I can Connect the Dots

Got any verifiable evidence to these 20 attempts on Trump and his wife's life ? Post it up !

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Well, Captain Kirk, Spock, and Scotty said you're full of baloney.

Who TF is "Charlie Kirk" and why should I believe what he says?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Of course the Maui situation was “man made.” You have man-made houses, man-made development, man-made electrical wires that likely ignited it. What it was not, was some nefarious attempt by the Cabal to intentionally kill triple digits of people - as some have suggested.

And absolutely Charlie Kirk and others will suggest that there was something sinister about it. They have a self selecting group of idiots just waiting and ready to lap up the latest conspiracy - exhibit A, jagernuts.

It may well turn out there was criminal negligence, both in the circumstances that led up to it as well as a response, but it certainly doesn’t mean that some blackrock dude was waiting behind the bushes as the winds increased to drop powerlines and kill hundreds of people.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Dear Patriot Gypsy Wind, re this.

"But even if we only speak about this agnostically, yes, the 2020 election was fraudulently stolen from President Trump, yes he has tremendous support amongst your average Joe Citizen but the poison of leftism has corrupted our schools, media, more than half the political class, and much of the corporate executive world. The average American citizen feels like too small a piece of too large a problem to do any more than be tossed by the waves of fate. Ironically, things will have to get much worse before people will force change down the throats of the politicians because what is really holding us back. Comfort and a sense of security at the individual level."

So,you think it's too late? You and others may think GOD isn't working on this and HES too late.

HE may be what WE consider as late, but GOD is never TOO late.

Sometimes HE waits before stepping in, even to the point HE is the only Hope. Thus when HE acts we, with opened eyes, see His great Power and Love and Forgiveness.

I contend its His plan and protection Trump and the Military Patriots are using to lead the people from Dark to Light and the Great Awakening you say we need and Q agrees. Q says the people will not believe the truth, can't swallow the truth, until going through the Darkness. Q agrees, the people will not change direction until they reach the precipice.

My contention is, we are going through the Darkness. It APPEARS we are lost and have no chance. Yet we go to Starbucks for $5 coffee

Its going to get worse. Do you think its as bad as the situation the Israelites faced with Pharoahs chariots bearing down on them and with ther backs to the Red Sea?

Didn't Q say a Scare Event was necessary to get the snowflakes awoke? You want Trump and the Military to act and say to Hell with the dumbasses like Jell-O, Gayghost, Lostinhell and Houston_2?

Isn't Trump their president too. You want those dumbasses and another 100 million like them running around saying Trump and the Military pulled an illegal coup on a poor demented old fool?

Why don't we let Trump and the Patriots keep leaking the Truth out for the Great Awakening?

Didn't Q say the people won't believe the treason and sickness of the pedophiles if told and they have to see it with their own eyes?

That what's being done now. The truth is coming out for the people to see. Fake Nues, Deep State, Govt 3 letter tyranny, Election fraud, Collusion against the elected, and now he truth has come out about the Bidets crime family. Coming out now, Election Interference. Still to come, Obamas and Clintons traitorus activity, selling the US out to the enemy, and their child trafficking and Pedophilia crimes against humanity. These are things the people need to see, wouldn't you agree.

The Scare Event is coming and the people will reach the Precipice.

The truth is coming out.

As Trump said, When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do.

As Q said, Think about it logically. The Military is the only way forward.

What do you think Trump is referring to?

I see the clues and predictions Q dropped about the plan years ago being followed perfectly by Trump and the Patriots.

I'm enjoying watching the show play out just as Q predicted. Trump didn't come down that escalator to risk his life, family and fortune without a military plan for success.

Like Q said, Trump has this won before it started.

I just need more popcorn. As Q said, the best is yet to come.

Have you thanked God today for Trump and the Patriots for what they are doing and Q Military Intel for letting us know what's going on and have you thanked GOD for saving your nation and the world and for taking down the WEF NWO Satanic Cabal.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/21/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm saying GOD has a Covenant with the US.

Based on ? You have sauce for that ?

With over 20 attempts on his and Melanias life I think I can Connect the Dots

Got any verifiable evidence to these 20 attempts on Trump and his wife's life ? Post it up !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

* I'm saying GOD has a Covenant with the US. HE did not have a Covenant with the Nation's HE took down.

God doesn’t have a covenant with the U.S., but He does with Israel. The heirs of the Abrahamic Covenant are Jews, and God declared He would fulfill His promises to the nation of Israel, Ezekiel 36:22-37.

God will NEVER forsake the nation of Israel, and Israel will exist forever, Isaiah 14:1, 59:20-21, 61:8-9, Jeremiah 31:35-37, Ezekiel 16:59-63, Hosea 2:16-23.

God has NOT replaced Israel for the Church, Romans 11:25-27. Old Testament prophesies and promise’s haven’t yet been fulfilled, but they will be, or God is a liar.

Israel is an eternal possession, Zechariah 13, 14:9, Luke 1:29-33, 46-56, 67-80. Israel’s purpose continues, as God has a sovereign plan.

Israel will last forever, Jeremiah 31:35-37. If God were done with Israel, then God would be a liar. The promise God made to Abraham 4000 years ago was sovereign and remains in force.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have some big news for you Jag, God allows everything that happens including things not going your way and the leaders.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Lookout for the “Fifth Column” Narrative shift !

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

God doesn’t have a covenant with the U.S., but He does with Israel. The heirs of the Abrahamic Covenant are Jews, and God declared He would fulfill His promises to the nation of Israel, Ezekiel 36:22-37.

God will NEVER forsake the nation of Israel, and Israel will exist forever, Isaiah 14:1, 59:20-21, 61:8-9, Jeremiah 31:35-37, Ezekiel 16:59-63, Hosea 2:16-23.

God has NOT replaced Israel for the Church, Romans 11:25-27. Old Testament prophesies and promise’s haven’t yet been fulfilled, but they will be, or God is a liar.

Israel is an eternal possession, Zechariah 13, 14:9, Luke 1:29-33, 46-56, 67-80. Israel’s purpose continues, as God has a sovereign plan.

Israel will last forever, Jeremiah 31:35-37. If God were done with Israel, then God would be a liar. The promise God made to Abraham 4000 years ago was sovereign and remains in force.

Have you ever thought GOD was finished using Trump as our leader?

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Hey Jag tell him about the Fake Jues, or Joos, or AshQeNAZIS or whatever Tourette's outburst you are currently trying to suppress.

And tell them how you believe Trump has Jesus blood.

Last edited by plumbum; 08/21/23.
Page 385 of 619 1 2 383 384 385 386 387 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,605
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.