Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Jeff O hates the Sound Of Freedom.
No, no, no: he's a Patriot ..........or something like that.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
GB1

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NH K9

Says the anarchist cop.

A patriot is exactly what I am. I love this country and what she stands for. Trumptards love having him rub his salve on their nihilistic butthurt. I don’t expect you to understand the difference.

To the point of this thread, the rats are SWARMING off the sinking ship. He’s going to jail for crimes he did commit against America. [bleep] yeah.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Says the anarchist cop.

A patriot is exactly what I am. I love this country and what she stands for. Trumptards love having him rub his salve on their nihilistic butthurt. I don’t expect you to understand the difference.

To the point of this thread, the rats are SWARMING off the sinking ship. He’s going to jail for crimes he did commit against America. [bleep] yeah.
STFU old bitch

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Says the anarchist cop.

I'm sure some folks actually care about your definition of a 'patriot', though I don't know who.
I'm also sure that none of the folks I respect consider you among their ranks.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Says the anarchist cop.

Literal delusion...

Tell us about your deer hunt in the backpack forum that you promised a report on.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The flips will come fast and furious now. It’s every man for himself. You think Rudy G isn’t looking at no jail time, a $5k fine, and 100 hours of community service and thinking “I gotta get me some a’ THAT!” He knows better than most how the RICO dominoes fall… but he better hurry. His leverage decreases by the minute.

Whether or not Trump will do time or not I don’t know, but when the swamp spends this much time and money to persecute someone they will probably be successful.

But one thing I can assure you, you libtards are on the wrong side of history, and will be judged harshly….

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GregW

Says the anarchist cop.

Literal delusion...

Tell us about your deer hunt in the backpack forum that you promised a report on.

Likely after months of therapy - those several inches of snow no doubt dealt some psychological scars.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TimZ
Whether or not Trump will do time or not I don’t know, but when the swamp spends this much time and money to persecute someone they will probably be successful.

But one thing I can assure you, you libtards are on the wrong side of history, and will be judged harshly….

If DJT cannot get a change of venue from where the trials are set be be held right now, he has about zero chance of not being convicted in DC, NYC & Atlanta.

The judges & the juries in those places are not Trump lovers & they ARE going to convict, no matter what is said or presented or even if the charges are even actually crimes against any real law.

The only remaining question is whether or not higher courts will dismiss or override any of those convictions. And that's absolutely not a given & it won't happen by election day in 2020 anyway.

If you don't believe that, then just keep believing in the hangings in Gitmo & that the White Hats are really in charge.

By the way, check's in the mail, I love you & no, I won't kum in your mouth.

LOL

MM

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by TimZ

If DJT cannot get a change of venue from where the trials are set be be held right now, he has about zero chance of not being convicted in DC, NYC & Atlanta.

The judges & the juries in those places are not Trump lovers & they ARE going to convict, no matter what is said or presented or even if the charges are even actually crimes against any real law.

The only remaining question is whether or not higher courts will dismiss or override any of those convictions. And that's absolutely not a given & it won't happen by election day in 2020 anyway.

If you don't believe that, then just keep believing in the hangings in Gitmo & that the White Hats are really in charge.

By the way, check's in the mail, I love you & no, I won't kum in your mouth.

LOL

MM
He’s a Billionaire. Get real

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Says the anarchist cop.

Lol, you're the stupidest mother fuuker on this site.

And I know you toggle and look at what I post.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
The first family has a lengthy history of corruption, and only a lunatic could deny this and support the party that has genuine, verified electoral involvement.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
A patriot is exactly what I am.

No….STUPID is exactly what you are…

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The truth is the truth, even if nobody believes it…
A lie is a lie even if everybody believes it…

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 10/24/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
So much paradise you pussed out and pulled up stakes early.

https://www.ifish.net/threads/steens-deer-2023-anybody.1697936/

Jeff pussys out again on a a fake hunt. Afraid to hike 50 feet from a paved parking lot. What a weak anti American phag. Jeff's drudged addled mind thinks a patriot is a coward and an anti hunting pedophile

. lmao

Last edited by ribka; 10/24/23.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Says the anarchist cop.

Lol you are no patriot. You are a pot smoking, covtard liberal falling off the ladder retard.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
So much paradise you pussed out and pulled up stakes early.

https://www.ifish.net/threads/steens-deer-2023-anybody.1697936/

Mossyhorn I haven’t heard that handle in a long time. Him and another fella up here yrs ago almost got into a fist fight on a airstrip in the brooks range because mossyhorn ph ucked him over on a sheep hunt. No surprise him and JeffO are best buds.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
[quote=Jeff_O]

A patriot is exactly what I am.
you're one stupid mother [bleep] ain't you. feel that bullshit face-to-face with an Old redneck like me and you'll find yourself disappeared in a heartbeat..

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
And yet, I am a patriotic American who loves this country. You don’t own that. You never did, and you never will. If you had a functioning brain you’d question how you ever even came to believe that “patriotism” belonged to you, to the point where you’d threaten other Americans over it, as if it was a weapon. Who manipulated you, and how, and why? (I could tell you, but it only works if you do the math). I won’t hold my breath.

To the subject at hand. My sources say Jeffrey Clark is likely to be our next flippy little fish, getting on the right side of truth and history and probably staying out of jail in the process.

Did you folks see where Trump will be prosecuted for his part in J6? That had been in some question until the most recent filing by Jack Smith’s team in the election stealing prosecution. There’s gonna be proof he knew he lost yet proceeded to do all the [bleep] he did. Imagine BELIEVING that freaking guy! Oh… wait….

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
And yet, I am a patriotic American who loves this country. You don’t own that. You never did, and you never will. If you had a functioning brain you’d question how you ever even came to believe that “patriotism” belonged to you, to the point where you’d threaten other Americans over it, as if it was a weapon. Who manipulated you, and how, and why? (I could tell you, but it only works if you do the math). I won’t hold my breath.

To the subject at hand. My sources say Jeffrey Clark is likely to be our next flippy little fish, getting on the right side of truth and history and probably staying out of jail in the process.

Did you folks see where Trump will be prosecuted for his part in J6? That had been in some question until the most recent filing by Jack Smith’s team in the election stealing prosecution. There’s gonna be proof he knew he lost yet proceeded to do all the [bleep] he did. Imagine BELIEVING that freaking guy! Oh… wait….

people like you are not any type of patriot people like you despise everything that American... proper and decent...

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

You’ve got a bad case of TDS. Nothing more, and “no” you’ve never been patriotic. In fact that’s laughable.

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

478 members (22kHornet, 222Sako, 160user, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 10ring1, 41 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,761
Posts18,515,204
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.