Hop To
Page 1,963 of 2,280 1 2 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 2279 2280
K22 #18703685 08/26/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Sydney Powell's Kraken is coming.

It woukd be nice watching her prosecute the pukes in GITMO Tribunals.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

K22 #18703694 08/26/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Yes, Q did say the MSM would be going down.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Does Medicare Cover Xanax?

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
Whip #18704353 08/26/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Hooch is strong this afternoon, jagernuts!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We don’t know who or what is coming, but we do know (or should know) GOD is in control, not Trump, not Q, but the Almighty God. I hope He has mercy on us.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
We don’t know who or what is coming, but we do know (or should know) GOD is in control, not Trump, not Q, but the Almighty God. I hope He has mercy on us.

Makes you wonder who He keeps sending and ya'll keep ignoring.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Again? Or still?

We're still waiting for the last one.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Sidney Powell is crazier than jagtard, that's saying something!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Ahh yes Q said this would happen. 5D chess. She Planned going to prison, where she will then enter the Adrenochrome smuggling tunnel network, to secretly move to Gitmo to begin the prosecutions there. Of course, she will stop by the basement of Comet Pizza on the way for a slice with Elvis, JFK, Sasquatch, and Q.

Trust the Plan! Q said this would happen.

FYI if the tunnel to Cuba is flooded, the Kraken will give her a ride.

Last edited by plumbum; 08/27/23.
IC B3

K22 #18706068 08/27/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22

Well we are warned about false prophets, so there's that too.

I doubt God would have sent Trump, he consorted with loose women and it was not about forgiveness of sin. It was about 'grabbing them in the pussy.' He is certainly free to be a cheating womanizer, like Bill Clinton, JFK and others, but that does kinda mean he's no Messiah. And for the record, I am not fit for that job either.

Last edited by plumbum; 08/27/23.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22

I doubt God would have sent Trump, he consorted with loose women and it was not about forgiveness of sin. It was about 'grabbing them in the pussy.' He is certainly free to be a cheating womanizer, like Bill Clinton, JFK and others, but that does kinda mean he's no Messiah. And for the record, I am not fit for that job either.
According to some prophecies I heard He/She did. Don't forget, someone consorted with woman, a virgin, and got a Jesus/Easus. What's good for the goose doesn't seem good for the gander. Then of course there's that dude named Judah who consorted with a loose woman and became the Lion tribe of Judah. Then Abraham directed to give his wife to Abimelech, a King and by deceit no less. So ya, that God, whatever it's name is, doesn't give a flying f*&ck who consorts and who doesn't, he'll/she'll make them a prophet or a King or whatever.

Whip #18707295 08/27/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18707300 08/27/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18707551 08/27/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

According to some prophecies I heard He/She did. Don't forget, someone consorted with woman, a virgin, and got a Jesus/Easus. What's good for the goose doesn't seem good for the gander. Then of course there's that dude named Judah who consorted with a loose woman and became the Lion tribe of Judah. Then Abraham directed to give his wife to Abimelech, a King and by deceit no less. So ya, that God, whatever it's name is, doesn't give a flying f*&ck who consorts and who doesn't, he'll/she'll make them a prophet or a King or whatever.

Your references to the Holy, Sovereign, Almighty God and His beloved Son, Jesus, are outrageously blasphemous. You have blasphemed the Living Holy God but continue to elevate your virtual god, Q, along with your lesser newer god, Ariel.

Your and your gods promote and spread fear, paranoia, delusion, and lots of disinformation. Your god Q tries hard to blend Christian faith and scripture into her/his unhinged, fanatical political movement to try to give it credibility, but you outright reject and mock Christianity and scripture. Q would be disappointed in one of his/her faithful followers not following suit. God’s Word isn’t a trail of stale breadcrumbs that lead people astray down a dark deep rabbit hole. Trusting God’s Word will counter false prophets’ lies until our Savior Jesus returns.

You continue to mock Jesus Christ as you continue to promote and embrace incoherent, delusional Qism and now Arielism conspiracies and gibberish. Qbers want us to actually believe the fate of our country rests in the super secret and privileged knowledge of your god, Q.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Jesus. John 14:6. There is only one way to God—through Jesus Christ.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Your references to the Holy, Sovereign, Almighty God and His beloved Son, Jesus, are outrageously blasphemous. You have blasphemed the Living Holy God but continue to elevate your virtual god, Q, along with your lesser newer god, Ariel.

Your and your gods promote and spread fear, paranoia, delusion, and lots of disinformation. Your god Q tries hard to blend Christian faith and scripture into her/his unhinged, fanatical political movement to try to give it credibility, but you outright reject and mock Christianity and scripture. Q would be disappointed in one of his/her faithful followers not following suit. God’s Word isn’t a trail of stale breadcrumbs that lead people astray down a dark deep rabbit hole. Trusting God’s Word will counter false prophets’ lies until our Savior Jesus returns.

You continue to mock Jesus Christ as you continue to promote and embrace incoherent, delusional Qism and now Arielism conspiracies and gibberish. Qbers want us to actually believe the fate of our country rests in the super secret and privileged knowledge of your god, Q.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Jesus. John 14:6. There is only one way to God—through Jesus Christ.

Which Almighty God are you talking about? Got a name?
Are you still triggered or have you calmed down.
Do you have a date as to when this Jewish guy with a Greek name returns? Or, did you miss it?

Whip #18707672 08/27/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I forgot to ask, which part of what I posted is false????????Hhmmm

K22 #18707739 08/27/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Like the farmer that finally met after being swept down the flooding Mississippi off the top of his barn who said Lord, why didn't you stop the rain and save me. I prayed for 3 days and the water kept on rising till it got drowned.

Lord said first day I sent a couple in a canoe, you passed, scared of drowning. Second day I sent a airboat. You said too loud. Third you were scared of flying in a helicopter.

People like Plumdumb who think they know who GOD would pick seem to be like dumbasses who forget about the Christian killer GOD chose on the Road to Damascus.

I forget what book of the Bible where God says he will return with the last trump? That wasn't the trumpets in Revelation either.

"My man is without Fear and I shall open up a way for him."

I kind of believe Trump when he said hes gonna fix it so this crap never happens again. If he gets voter ID and that makes it a few years until Christ returns, or whatever, and we have the Mellinium, that would pretty much fulfill Trump's prophecy.

I seem to remember Trump not wanting to kill millions of innocents in NK when the world was saying Kim was crazy and was going to take California out and Trump had to nuke him.

I seem to remember the same leftists telling Trump we had to melt Iran for them attacking our military base. Trump didn't want to kill 150,000 innocent people there and had a talk with them.

Trump said he would flip Iran and then Israel would be next. Don't look now but Iran was flipped months ago. It's going to be right there in BRICS with Putin, Xi, Saudi Arabia, India and America and the NWO and WEF and Globalization will be history. After all these years of praying that GODS WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN....... whistle

Seems the leftists, of the world and US and Fire are always claiming someone is crazy to me. Any of those leftists dumbasees ever call you crazy too, K22. whistle

Funny how impossible it was going to be for Trump to get elected instead of crooked Kilery and the Zero/Bidet Greatest Election Fraud program in history. The whole world knew Killery had it sewed up except for a few dumbasses who could connect the dots and knew God was right after all. Seems HE can and has and is opening up a way for HIS man to me.

Yeah, I think GOD is not only in Control but is making a move here on earth and has put Trump and the Patriots in control
just as HE did with Moses and King David and many others of who HE put in control.

Amazing how people, even believers who swear GOD can change people for the better but drop their belief in God's power if God screws up and annoints some dummy who cant hire the right help and that they dont like.

Can God give Trump the Plan and Power (Military) to Make America Great Again? Yep, He darn sure can because HE is the Great I AM.

And HES not too concerned about what Plumdumb thinks. I'm not too concerned about what some think about Trump leading us down the Rabbit Hole because of Trump's interaction with Q and 17 either. If they want to take the MSM stance that's on them. It sure keeps them from having a clue about what's going on though.

As Q says, Pray, Trust Trump, Trust the Plan, and Trust the Military (its the only way forward).

Like Trump says, We are going to Make America Great Again and repeated Q saying Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

It's too bad some can't get that clue and Connect the Dots.

GOD WINS

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/27/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Your Q partner doesn’t seem to know which Almighty God we’re talking about. He doesn’t connect the dots…

And we already know God wins!!! The Bible assures of His victory!

Last edited by WhiteTail48; 08/27/23.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by K22

So if you've read the Bible you know God has used flawed men for his purposes, correct?

Also if all men are capable of repenting of their sins and turning to God are you saying Trump cannot do the same?

Don't judge him. Only God can.

Page 1,963 of 2,280 1 2 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (219 Wasp, 219DW, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 46 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,764
Posts18,515,316
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.