Hop To
Page 1,969 of 2,280 1 2 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 2279 2280
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by goalie
So, serious question:

If, after the next election, Trump isn't living in the White House, will the Q/dots people finally STFU and quit embarrassing themselves???

Is everybody starting the holiday weekend early?

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL jag, you just proved that all your memes and photos are bullsh*t.

Trump doesn't play the violin.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #18721273 09/01/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden is the worst Pres ever

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
So, serious question:

If, after the next election, Trump isn't living in the White House, will the Q/dots people finally STFU and quit embarrassing themselves???

Never. They will just say he won seQretly.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by smokepole
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL jag, you just proved that all your memes and photos are bullsh*t.

Trump doesn't play the violin.

But he plays fools doesn't he?

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
Jaguar claiming to be a Christian while his posts are just overflowing with cursing, racism, misogyny and hate hate hate.

You conveniently forget about Q cultists like Trump, don't you?

You conveniently forget about how many years I was a nice guy and took the attacks from the Satanic anti- Christians on the Fire like the woolve, Iron, Smokeapole, L
Lostinhell, Calledumb LVmike, NvChunter, old toot etc before I got tired of it and decided to hit back.

You are too gutless, wanting to fit in with and befriend them, and don't say anything at all about those same pukes attacking K22. Why not? Did you ever see K22 be a meany to them. How many of those so called Christians called him a cultists, dumbass, stupid or whatever. Yet you keep your spineless mouth shut about that.

What did Jesus do to the Satanic pukes in the Holy Temple? Would you have attacked Him too?

Maybe read Revelations and see what GOD said about spineless believers like you. He said to see if a man e for or agin Him. He didnt say tbose who were for Him had to be perfect or fight the battle your way.

There is going to be a great gnashing of teeth.

You're like the leftists who attack Trump for fighting back. They run him down and lie about him and then when he hits back pukes like you talk about Trump being a meany.

YGBSM

Do you know what GOD is going to do to those pukes you so valiantly defend and who are against Him?

Are you going to call Him a meany too? Hypocrite.

Get the Board.....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Biden is the worst Pres ever

jag does not agree.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You conveniently forget about how many years I was a nice guy and took the attacks from the Satanic anti- Christians on the Fire like the woolve, Iron, Smokeapole, L
Lostinhell, Calledumb LVmike, NvChunter, old toot etc before I got tired of it and decided to hit back.

lol

Satanic anti Christians?

Remind us jagernuts, eyeball got booted for being a nice Christian?

You are the antithesis of a nice Christian.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

LOL jaggot, I can't speak for the others but I'm not satanic or anti-Christian, that's just more of your zero sum bullshìt.

I just think you're full of shìt, and I'm not afraid to call you out on it, you lying welcher.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
So, serious question:

https://twitter.com/rattletrap1776/status/1697669518028320971

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
You conveniently forget about Q cultists like Trump, don't you?

Trump is not a Q cultist. But he's playing them.

You conveniently forget about how many years I was a nice guy and took the attacks from the Satanic anti- Christians on the Fire like the woolve, Iron, Smokeapole, Lostinhell, Calledumb LVmike, NvChunter, old toot etc before I got tired of it and decided to hit back.

Never happened.

There is going to be a great gnashing of teeth.

Indeed. Hope your dental plan is up to date.

Last edited by plumbum; 09/01/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by plumbum
You conveniently forget about how many years I was a nice guy and took the attacks from the Satanic anti- Christians on the Fire like the woolve, Iron, Smokeapole, Lostinhell, Calledumb LVmike, NvChunter, old toot etc before I got tired of it and decided to hit back.

Never happened.

Never happened is right. Jag-off likes to play the victim, talk about "receiving slings and arrows," and say his detractors are anti-Christian and Anti-Trump. That's total bullshìt.

People bag on him because he slings more shìt on here than any other three people combined.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. And because he's full of shìt and a lying welcher.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
So, serious question:

And to flip it the other way, will the dozen or so here fess up, apologize, or in any way say they were wrong when these things start to play out? I highly doubt it but I guess we'll see.

NoDak #18721788 09/01/23
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NoDak
So, serious question:

And to flip it the other way, will the dozen or so here fess up, apologize, or in any way say they were wrong when these things start to play out? I highly doubt it but I guess we'll see.

Jags already shown that he has no integrity and is a lying welcher.
His character is well known.

Where do you stand?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
So, serious question:

Where do you stand?

I don’t know him. The question is for all the folks with your line of thinking. Will you and yours apologize or fess up that you were wrong? Will you? Simple question.

Whip #18721962 09/01/23
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I can only speak for me, and I don’t think I’m infallible or unable to make mistakes.
I have no problem admitting my mistakes.
I am not above an apology. Real men make mistakes and own them. Weak ones make excuses.
Will you ? Simple question.

That being said…… who will determine the truth?
What are the exact parameters?
What is the line ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

NoDak #18721963 09/01/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So, serious question:

If Trump gets elected, what do we have to apologize for?

NoDak #18721975 09/01/23
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So, serious question:

Where do you stand?

I don’t know him. The question is for all the folks with your line of thinking. Will you and yours apologize or fess up that you were wrong? Will you? Simple question.

So, you believe there are genetically engineered 800 lb werewolves walking the earth?

And done before most common organ transplants were successful?

Do you believe the posts Jag put up about $22 trillion in gold that was transferred?

Did US SOF raid Vatican City?

Do you believe this:

"HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities." qalerts website

That was on October 28, 2017...

I admit when I am wrong. However, the above is more than troubling.

It reminds me of a quote from the Bible:

24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

Matthew 7: 24-27

Ymmv

Last edited by Jcubed; 09/01/23.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by smokepole
So, serious question:

If Trump gets elected, what do we have to apologize for?

But many things also have to play out. The deep state being exposed. Many things Q mentioned that will also come to light. Understand? The punishment that will happen to the evil folks. Many of you like to bad mouth Jag and K22. But will you fess up if they are proven correct? That simple.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Jcubed
So, serious question:

Where do you stand?

So, you believe there are genetically engineered 800 lb werewolves walking the earth?

And done before most common organ transplants were successful?

Do you believe the posts Jag put up about $22 trillion in gold that was transferred?

Did US SOF raid Vatican City?

Do you believe this:

"HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities." qalerts website

That was on October 28, 2017...

I admit when I am wrong. However, the above is more than troubling.

It reminds me of a quote from the Bible:

24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

Matthew 7: 24-27

Ymmv

Did I say that? No I did not. Don't go quoting things I never said. Should I do the same to you.

Page 1,969 of 2,280 1 2 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 60 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,791
Posts18,516,061
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.