Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by goalie
So, serious question:

If, after the next election, Trump isn't living in the White House, will the Q/dots people finally STFU and quit embarrassing themselves???

And to flip it the other way, will the dozen or so here fess up, apologize, or in any way say they were wrong when these things start to play out? I highly doubt it but I guess we'll see.

Jags already shown that he has no integrity and is a lying welcher.
His character is well known.

Where do you stand?

I don’t know him. The question is for all the folks with your line of thinking. Will you and yours apologize or fess up that you were wrong? Will you? Simple question.

So, you believe there are genetically engineered 800 lb werewolves walking the earth?

And done before most common organ transplants were successful?

Do you believe the posts Jag put up about $22 trillion in gold that was transferred?

Did US SOF raid Vatican City?

Do you believe this:

"HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities." qalerts website

That was on October 28, 2017...

I admit when I am wrong. However, the above is more than troubling.

It reminds me of a quote from the Bible:

24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

Matthew 7: 24-27

Ymmv

Let's put one on your plate. Do you believe this?

Last edited by NoDak; 09/01/23.
GB1

Whip #18722142 09/01/23
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Waiting on your reply

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

NoDak #18722162 09/01/23
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

You want me to believe; that is Pres. Trumps’ motorcade?

Sure I believe it is.
Do you ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

NoDak #18722166 09/01/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
So, serious question:

If, after the next election, Trump isn't living in the White House, will the Q/dots people finally STFU and quit embarrassing themselves???

And to flip it the other way, will the dozen or so here fess up, apologize, or in any way say they were wrong when these things start to play out? I highly doubt it but I guess we'll see.

Where do you stand?

I don’t know him. The question is for all the folks with your line of thinking. Will you and yours apologize or fess up that you were wrong? Will you? Simple question.

So, you believe there are genetically engineered 800 lb werewolves walking the earth?

Do you believe the posts Jag put up about $22 trillion in gold that was transferred?

Do you believe this:

"HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities." qalerts website

Ymmv

Did I say that? No I did not. Don't go quoting things I never said. Should I do the same to you.

How much of that do you believe? Or not believe?

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

You want me to believe; that is Pres. Trumps’ motorcade?

Sure I believe it is.
Do you ?

Yup.

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by smokepole
So, serious question:

If Trump gets elected, what do we have to apologize for?

Of course you would day that.
Do you believe there will be an election?

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
So, serious question:

Where do you stand?

Do you believe this:

24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

Ymmv

And here is you............................

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

NoDak #18722180 09/01/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
So, serious question:

But many things also have to play out. The deep state being exposed. Many things Q mentioned that will also come to light. Understand? The punishment that will happen to the evil folks. Many of you like to bad mouth Jag and K22. But will you fess up if they are proven correct? That simple.

I would, 100%.

I keep asking Jag to make a verifiable prediction. If he does, and it is right, I will acknowledge that 100%.

But he won't make a prediction. I have asked many times, politely, and he has never once done it.

Never.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by plumbum
So, serious question:

Where do you stand?

Do you believe this:

Ymmv

Did I say that? No I did not. Don't go quoting things I never said. Should I do the same to you.

Put it this way. There are many things out there where we were taught to believe this is the truth. I think many things will come out to show we as a country and all of humanity were deceived.

Whip #18722184 09/01/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

NoDak #18722190 09/01/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
So, serious question:

Where do you stand?

Do you believe this:

Ymmv

Put it this way. There are many things out there where we were taught to believe this is the truth. I think many things will come out to show we as a country and all of humanity were deceived.

I think you are right 100%.
Most, including myself, have no idea what is coming. The deception, the illusion, goes way beyond any thing we have ever experienced.

NoDak #18722233 09/01/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
So, serious question:

Where do you stand?

Do you believe this:

Ymmv

Of the items quoted above, what do you believe?

If you can't answer, maybe think why.

Last edited by plumbum; 09/01/23.
K22 #18722243 09/01/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Of course you would day that.
Do you believe there will be an election?

Of course I would ask that, you're right. What's your answer to my question?

To answer your question (see how this works?) I do believe there will be an election, that's my prediction.

What's yours?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

NoDak #18722251 09/01/23
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So, serious question:

Where do you stand?

Do you believe this:

Ymmv

I dont have anything to account for here.

Answer the questions above...

I'll wait.

PS according to you, I shouldn't believe any of that video...CBS...FAKE NEWS it's all deception amd lies (unless, of course it proves your point)

NoDak #18722478 09/01/23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So, serious question:

Where do you stand?

I will. Guaranteed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So, serious question:

But many things also have to play out. The deep state being exposed. Many things Q mentioned that will also come to light. Understand? The punishment that will happen to the evil folks. Many of you like to bad mouth Jag and K22. But will you fess up if they are proven correct? That simple.

I would, 100%.

I keep asking Jag to make a verifiable prediction. If he does, and it is right, I will acknowledge that 100%.

But he won't make a prediction. I have asked many times, politely, and he has never once done it.

Never.
Bingo!

Whip #18722497 09/01/23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So, serious question:

I would, 100%.

Never.
Bingo! Because his idol Q can't forecast for sh-it. They just connect "dots" after things have happened and then find a way to link it to Q, aliens, 17, adrenochrome, or some other B.S - you know, like Mt. Dew Baja Blast or something.

Whip #18722513 09/01/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Notice they do not answer a direct question. Want you to answer theirs , and then maybe ask more questions in response to your direct question. Weasels

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
So, serious question:

I would, 100%.

Never.
Bingo! Because his idol Q can't forecast for sh-it. They just connect "dots" after things have happened and then find a way to link it to Q, aliens, 17, adrenochrome, or some other B.S - you know, like Mt. Dew Baja Blast or something.

Let's set this straight right now...Q is NOT my idol. Got that skippy. But many here like to condemn the messenger without really looking to the message.

Whip #18723051 09/02/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Pretty evident that there are perimeters in the only 2 sides allowed of the coin. You are either a Conservative or a Liberal, nothing in between. And to be a Conservative there are rules, there will be no esoteric or mystic believing, the box only has one or two windows, nothing more. And to be a Christian there are rules, pretty much the same rules that apply to Conservatives with one exception, esoteric or mystic believing is allowed IF it applies ONLY to the characters in a book called the Bible. Any of those characters are allowed to perform esoteric or mystic events, but no one, absolutely no one or no thing is allowed no matter what. If they are caught doing so it is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, BS, a sleigh of hand, but certainly not ever to be believed. Demonic entities performing bad things are only allowed to do so in the book. Light beings/Angelic beings are only allowed to do good things in that same book. And never ever forget that there are rules for interpreting and understanding said book and the wardens of those rules must be conservative (with its rules) and Christian (with its rules), and must have a degree of sorts from an accepted school of higher learning that is ordained by the wardens of the rules.
So, any of you others who don't follow these rules need to bugger off and stop confusing those who follow the rules with esoteric or mystic happenings. And never forget the main rule, if the News Media didn't report it, it never ever happened.
Funshooter, NoDak, Jag, and others, stop confusing the rule followers with events that don't follow the rules. It is to confusing for the followers and to far out there to be believed.

And I had expected better out Phillip Nesmith, but I am aware that my expectations of fellow man are a bit to high.

Page 1,970 of 2,280 1 2 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (12344mag, 204guy, 1234, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 49 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,767
Posts18,515,406
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.