K

GB1

K22 #18723258 09/02/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Pretty evident that there are perimeters in the only 2 sides allowed of the coin. You are either a Conservative or a Liberal, nothing in between. And to be a Conservative there are rules, there will be no esoteric or mystic believing, the box only has one or two windows, nothing more. And to be a Christian there are rules, pretty much the same rules that apply to Conservatives with one exception, esoteric or mystic believing is allowed IF it applies ONLY to the characters in a book called the Bible. Any of those characters are allowed to perform esoteric or mystic events, but no one, absolutely no one or no thing is allowed no matter what. If they are caught doing so it is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, BS, a sleigh of hand, but certainly not ever to be believed. Demonic entities performing bad things are only allowed to do so in the book. Light beings/Angelic beings are only allowed to do good things in that same book. And never ever forget that there are rules for interpreting and understanding said book and the wardens of those rules must be conservative (with its rules) and Christian (with its rules), and must have a degree of sorts from an accepted school of higher learning that is ordained by the wardens of the rules.
So, any of you others who don't follow these rules need to bugger off and stop confusing those who follow the rules with esoteric or mystic happenings. And never forget the main rule, if the News Media didn't report it, it never ever happened.
Funshooter, NoDak, Jag, and others, stop confusing the rule followers with events that don't follow the rules. It is to confusing for the followers and to far out there to be believed.

And I had expected better out Phillip Nesmith, but I am aware that my expectations of fellow man are a bit to high.

LOL, great answer to a question not asked.

How about answering a question that was asked?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K22 #18723305 09/02/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Pretty evident that there are perimeters in the only 2 sides allowed of the coin. You are either a Conservative or a Liberal, nothing in between.

You base everything you said on the above premise, which is an ill-defined false dichotomy.

NoDak #18723395 09/02/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by goalie
So, serious question:

If, after the next election, Trump isn't living in the White House, will the Q/dots people finally STFU and quit embarrassing themselves???

And to flip it the other way, will the dozen or so here fess up, apologize, or in any way say they were wrong when these things start to play out? I highly doubt it but I guess we'll see.

If Trump gets elected, what do we have to apologize for?

But many things also have to play out. The deep state being exposed. Many things Q mentioned that will also come to light. Understand? The punishment that will happen to the evil folks. Many of you like to bad mouth Jag and K22. But will you fess up if they are proven correct? That simple.

I would, 100%.

I keep asking Jag to make a verifiable prediction. If he does, and it is right, I will acknowledge that 100%.

But he won't make a prediction. I have asked many times, politely, and he has never once done it.

Never.
Bingo! Because his idol Q can't forecast for sh-it. They just connect "dots" after things have happened and then find a way to link it to Q, aliens, 17, adrenochrome, or some other B.S - you know, like Mt. Dew Baja Blast or something.

Let's set this straight right now...Q is NOT my idol. Got that skippy. But many here like to condemn the messenger without really looking to the message.

Tigger is too lazy to spend the time researching Q and trying to learn the comms and hes too stupid to learn them if he tried. He's just another loser jumping on the Dawg team narrative for the ride. He can't connect the dots and he's never tried.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Waiting on your reply

For NoDAk (obviously)

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Pretty evident that there are perimeters in the only 2 sides allowed of the coin. You are either a Conservative or a Liberal, nothing in between. And to be a Conservative there are rules, there will be no esoteric or mystic believing, the box only has one or two windows, nothing more. And to be a Christian there are rules, pretty much the same rules that apply to Conservatives with one exception, esoteric or mystic believing is allowed IF it applies ONLY to the characters in a book called the Bible. Any of those characters are allowed to perform esoteric or mystic events, but no one, absolutely no one or no thing is allowed no matter what. If they are caught doing so it is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, BS, a sleigh of hand, but certainly not ever to be believed. Demonic entities performing bad things are only allowed to do so in the book. Light beings/Angelic beings are only allowed to do good things in that same book. And never ever forget that there are rules for interpreting and understanding said book and the wardens of those rules must be conservative (with its rules) and Christian (with its rules), and must have a degree of sorts from an accepted school of higher learning that is ordained by the wardens of the rules.
So, any of you others who don't follow these rules need to bugger off and stop confusing those who follow the rules with esoteric or mystic happenings. And never forget the main rule, if the News Media didn't report it, it never ever happened.
Funshooter, NoDak, Jag, and others, stop confusing the rule followers with events that don't follow the rules. It is to confusing for the followers and to far out there to be believed.

And I had expected better out Phillip Nesmith, but I am aware that my expectations of fellow man are a bit to high.

My aren't we full of ourselves.
I only answer questions I feel like answering or when the answer will appreciated. Not so I can be rendered by it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Waiting on your reply

For NoDAk (obviously)

Me too.

Oh well...

K22 #18723443 09/02/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

My aren't we full of ourselves.
I only answer questions I feel like answering or when the answer will appreciated. Not so I can be rendered by it.

LOL, what a putz, can't answer the simple question that you asked of me.

Whip #18723444 09/02/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Amazing how people jump on me for pushing Q when it's actually Trump who has drawn so many Air Qs and used the number 17 in so many incorrect ways to give people a clue and told the 17 trips to DC over and over again and retruthed Q intel drops over and over again on Trump's Truth Social.

Jeff Bezos started the Q is a larp stuff with his newspaper and the other MSM jumped right in. Collusion anyone. Hey, we all know how truthful the MSM is. I guess only dumbasses believe them, ergo, the AntiQubers are dumbasses.

Hey, youse guys want to have some fun, listen to Dan Bongino low-rate the lowlife leftist pukes on his radio show. He pushes the limits. I'd like to see what he says about the scum off air. I figure it would be pretty colorful.

Too bad the dumbassed AntiQubers can't figure out I'm just trying to keep them from being embarrassed when the truth comes out.
I'm sure they will put their pride aside and thank me later.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Amazing how people jump on me for pushing Q.......

Bullsh*t. People jump on you because you post bullsh*t.

IC B3

Whip #18723479 09/02/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Weasels I tell ya.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Too bad the dumbassed AntiQubers can't figure out I'm just trying to keep them from being embarrassed when the truth comes out.

Right Jagoff, you're doing this for everyone else. LOL !!
In all my years on Gods' green earth, all of the people I know, only 2 discuss "Q".
They can have a discussion with out being fn' asshôles about it.
You and K22 do more of a disservice to Pres. Trump and "Q" than you do good.
(don't know why I'm wasting my time typing this....deaf ears and all) LoL.

(K22 spare us the "martyr retorts") Your cross is heavy.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Whip #18723537 09/02/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yes jag, we will forgive you when you're proven wrong.

As long as you're man enough to admit it.

Are you?

Whip #18724094 09/02/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That was rhetorical, yes?

Whip #18724116 09/02/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
That was rhetorical, yes?

Well, we all know the answer so......connect the dots, LOL!

K22 #18724351 09/02/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Beware those Draco reptilian alien chimeras and reptilian hybrid homo-capensis from fantasy, folklore, science fiction, ufology, and conspiracy theories. They is out to get ya! That Ariel idol of yours sure has a dark, twisted imagination!

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Beware those Draco reptilian alien chimeras and reptilian hybrid homo-capensis from fantasy, folklore, science fiction, ufology, and conspiracy theories. They is out to get ya! That Ariel idol of yours sure has a dark, twisted imagination!

Reminds me of another book, does it you?

Whip #18724537 09/02/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 1,971 of 2,280 1 2 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1234, 56 invisible), 2,528 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,822
Posts18,516,744
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.