Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,972 of 2,280 1 2 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 2279 2280
K22 #18724625 09/02/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Beware those Draco reptilian alien chimeras and reptilian hybrid homo-capensis from fantasy, folklore, science fiction, ufology, and conspiracy theories. They is out to get ya! That Ariel idol of yours sure has a dark, twisted imagination!

Reminds me of another book, does it you?

What book does it remind you of?

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Beware those Draco reptilian alien chimeras and reptilian hybrid homo-capensis from fantasy, folklore, science fiction, ufology, and conspiracy theories. They is out to get ya! That Ariel idol of yours sure has a dark, twisted imagination!

At the very least these phugging clowns could post FACTUALLY correct info before their insane theories!!!! Cruise's real name is Thomas Cruise MAPOTHER IV.....,not Tom Maphoter III as the "brilliant" "Ariel" shares there!! Might add a bit more "credibility" to their spewings!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think the credibility is long gone.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by marktheshark

At the very least these phugging clowns could post FACTUALLY correct info before their insane theories!!!! Cruise's real name is Thomas Cruise MAPOTHER IV.....,not Tom Maphoter III as the "brilliant" "Ariel" shares there!! Might add a bit more "credibility" to their spewings!!!

Hahaha...........did ya use the main stream to get that???? Do ya think the main stream are tellin' ya truth????
Oh, I would say he got it right.

K22 #18724953 09/02/23
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by K22

Hahaha...........did ya use the main stream to get that???? Do ya think the main stream are tellin' ya truth????

Well when the phugging idiot cant even reference the guys ACTUAL name and numeric suffix correctly why in hell would anyone believe the "theory" that follows???And why and how would the "MSM" "lie" about a name the guy was known and went by LONG before he was a famous actor and now apparent cannibal pedo????

IC B2

Whip #18724969 09/02/23
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What is sooooo phugging ironic about this Q kookery bullsheit is you guys always accuse others of "believing the MSM, govt etc" but then turn around and parrot the nonsensical ramblings of unvetted, anonymous "sources" like "Q" and now "Ariel" as the absolute, unquestionable TRUTH, even after failed "prediction" after "prediction", claimed events that have been PROVEN to have not occured etc etc!!!

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Waiting on your reply

For NoDAk (obviously)

Ok. I only come in here every day or two. Was busy in the yard today doing chores.
Some folks think it doesn't got hot in North Dakota...well it was 95 here today and the same for tomorrow.

So what was the question again? So many pages to look back on.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think the credibility is long gone.

Can't Connect the Dots, huh.

I'm sure you'll be glad to explain how Q told us in 2019 that he didn't think Hunters Plea Deal would fly in 2023. Probably just another Quincidence huh?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You want to tell us why Trump has drawn so many Air Qs at rallies?

Can you guess what this symbol represents? Why Dan Scavino posts pic referring us to Q drops?

Why Q posted about the fact the Truth would be coming out long ago and now it is? Are you also unaware of the truths coming out about the Bidets and I guess it will be a Quincidence when the truths start coming out about Kilerys and Zeros criminality and treason. I'm sure you knew all about Renegades and Kilerys pseudonyms and code names before Q let us know.

I'm waiting on AntiQubers to let us know how Q guessed 2 years before ANY news came out that Trump would get his own platform and 3 years before we knew Pepe would be part of the system

Why didn't you let us know 5 years ago as Q did that Hunters banking records would be opened and become the politically Elites Pandoras Box as is now happening. Hunters bank records have already implicated Joe and now they have led to Joe's pseudonyms and are going to investigate them which will lead to the Treason of Loretta Lynch and Comey and BO (Barack Obama) and Bill and Killery.

Why didn't you tell us as Q did that Trump wouldn't win in 2020 and we would have a Ukraine and Chinese agent in the White House as Q clued us in to.

Why didn't you let us know the left can't win?

Tell us please how Q posted "The best is yet to come" years before Trump said it and ended his video A Nation in Decline with that Q quote?

Why would Trump start his video with music from the tune "I AM Q" and end the video with the tune WWG1WGA?

I could go on and on about Trump Jr and Mark Meadows wearing Q lapel pins on Sunday AM news shows and Musk and Nunes and Grassley and McCarthy making references to Q.

Can you explain Q and Trump posting drops withing one minute of each other in a relatively short period of time?

Please don't be like Jello and think all are stupid except for you. Julian's RUM has a clue.

Why did Trump put the Q location on Truth Social with a blinking Q icon? The only moving icon on Truth Social?

I could go on and on but it doesn't matter. Hate tends to blind one to reality and no one is above this Truth.

Denying reality doesn't prevent it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
What is sooooo phugging ironic about this Q kookery bullsheit is you guys always accuse others of "believing the MSM, govt etc" but then turn around and parrot the nonsensical ramblings of unvetted, anonymous "sources" like "Q" and now "Ariel" as the absolute, unquestionable TRUTH, even after failed "prediction" after "prediction", claimed events that have been PROVEN to have not occured etc etc!!!

I assume that is as far as your thinking can go.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Well when the phugging idiot cant even reference the guys ACTUAL name and numeric suffix correctly why in hell would anyone believe the "theory" that follows???And why and how would the "MSM" "lie" about a name the guy was known and went by LONG before he was a famous actor and now apparent cannibal pedo????

You missed the point didn't you.

IC B3

Whip #18725524 09/03/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18725529 09/03/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18725530 09/03/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18725532 09/03/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18725693 09/03/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

I assume that is as far as your thinking can go.

That's as far as it has to go to conclude that you're full of shìt, and this whole thread is a steaming crock of it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #18725698 09/03/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They are just gonna keep shaking that magic 8 ball of Q.

K22 #18725785 09/03/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Beware of all those doppelgängers and organic robotoids out there. Ariel’s on a roll, LOL

K22 #18725812 09/03/23
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Friggin Feds- Fake White Supremists.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Whip #18725836 09/03/23
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Seems like these posts really trigger the likes of loco,Jetson,smokepole, whitetail and a few others, like they live in their heads rent free, why would that be? Just an interesting observation but makes you go hmmm nevertheless.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Seems like these posts really trigger the likes of loco,Jetson,smokepole, whitetail and a few others, like they live in their heads rent free, why would that be? Just an interesting observation but makes you go hmmm nevertheless.

LOL, nice try.

K22 and jag have made thousands of posts on this thread, and we're the ones who are triggered, that's hilarious.

I can't speak for the rest of these guys but I post on this thread for one reason only. So that anyone from outside of this little circle jerk who logs on here won't think all hunters and gun enthusiasts are nuttier than squirrel sh*t.

And I'll keep that up for as long as they do. Not that it's any of your business.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 1,972 of 2,280 1 2 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,771
Posts18,515,571
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.