Hop To
Page 1,973 of 2,280 1 2 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 2279 2280
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Seems like these posts really trigger the likes of loco,Jetson,smokepole, whitetail and a few others, like they live in their heads rent free, why would that be? Just an interesting observation but makes you go hmmm nevertheless.

LOL, nice try.

K22 and jag have made thousands of posts on this thread, and we're the ones who are triggered, that's hilarious.

I can't speak for the rest of these guys but I post on this thread for one reason only. So that anyone from outside of this little circle jerk who logs on here won't think all hunters and gun enthusiasts are nuttier than squirrel sh*t.

And I'll keep that up for as long as they do. Not that it's any of your business.

I am hoping to plant even a mustard seed of rational doubt, so that they can find their way back to reality.

GB1

K22 #18726185 09/03/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by marktheshark
What is sooooo phugging ironic about this Q kookery bullsheit is you guys always accuse others of "believing the MSM, govt etc" but then turn around and parrot the nonsensical ramblings of unvetted, anonymous "sources" like "Q" and now "Ariel" as the absolute, unquestionable TRUTH, even after failed "prediction" after "prediction", claimed events that have been PROVEN to have not occured etc etc!!!

I assume that is as far as your thinking can go.

You believe in lizard people.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Seems like these posts really trigger the likes of loco,Jetson,smokepole, whitetail and a few others, like they live in their heads rent free, why would that be? Just an interesting observation but makes you go hmmm nevertheless.

For sure. It's K22s fault. If he'd quit being a meaney to them like that Eyeball asswhole they wouldn't attack him so, unless he's telling some uncomfortable truths.

They prove God right. There are none so blind as those who would not see.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18726273 09/03/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Markey Sharkey flatters himself with his Pseudonym. It must be wishful thinking because he's not sharp enough to Connect the Dots Q gave by saying, " It had to be done this way".

I can understand him not knowing why Q and Trump don't name names and give specific dates of occurrence rather than use 2, 3, 4 or 5 year Deltas. The thing is, if the shark were sharp he should be able to think logically and realize that for coming justice the White Hats don't need charges of Collusion. Also, naming the plan perfectly, rather than just gross predictions helps the Black Hats make moves to divert the events planned.

Even Trump can't speak specifically as it's not his plan. He's the spearhead of the Military Patriots plan. For him to expose the specifics would help the enemy and be illegal and subversive.

Keep trying to jump the shark, Mark, you might get lucky. The shark just isn't too sharp. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/03/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18726308 09/03/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Remember, Q said you have the right to know. He didn't say you have to know or agree.

The problem seems to be the Genius Crew is too stupid to figure the comms out and the Dawg Crew are acting like leftists and trying to drown out the opinions and thoughts of others like, dare I say, thought police. Isn't that kind of what the leftist MSM, FB, Twitter and 3 letter traitorus agencies did? Rather un-American. Seems like the only free speech they prefer is theirs. Hummm.

As Q asked, why are these groups working against us, referring to those who support the CIAs AntiQuber agenda initially led by their farm boy below.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

They're our fan club.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Jag - you are describing your own behavior.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
What is sooooo phugging ironic about this Q kookery bullsheit is you guys always accuse others of "believing the MSM, govt etc" but then turn around and parrot the nonsensical ramblings of unvetted, anonymous "sources" like "Q" and now "Ariel" as the absolute, unquestionable TRUTH, even after failed "prediction" after "prediction", claimed events that have been PROVEN to have not occured etc etc!!!

There ramblings as you call them are ramblings of information much of which I already knew about, so ya, I vetted them as you say. As for the MSM, they haven't been truth telling longer than I am in years. By their own admission, the CIA has been running the media since the early 50's, something that came out in the Church Hearings. Some who have retired from that organization have admitted to controlling the Media and that includes a relative.
It appears that if you or others have never heard nor read about any of this "kookery bullsheit" it doesn't exist or isn't true and it for sure isn't true if it was on the news. That in a nut shell is what you are saying.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Whip #18726874 09/03/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ll never understand the mentality of those that think they’re doing a public service by following Q believers around simply to heckle them. It’s the same demented MO that the atheists have on every religious thread where they add nothing but insults and bullshit in their attempts to antagonize under the guise of compassion for everyone else.

I’m not a Q follower but I understand why people are. The people that do follow Q are not my enemies, they’re mostly patriots that are praying for desperate change in our country and I can’t fault that. The Q crowd strikes me as people that love this country and hate the direction that it’s going and I can respect that.

So called “conservatives” that have nothing better to do than to belittle and insult those that are trying to remain optimistic in these dark days are weaklings that don’t have the balls to face the left so they’ll stay in their safe space and run other conservatives down like the pussies they are!……but they tell you that they’re doing “us” a public service by acting like a menstruating bitch with their petty stalking and immature insults…real conservatives. 😂😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K22 #18726878 09/03/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

They're our fan club.

Nah, we're just giving you a chance to make an actual prediction, or answer an actual question to prove you're not FOS.

So, do you think there will be a presidential election in 2024?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ll never understand the mentality of those that think they’re doing a public service by following Q believers around simply to heckle them. It’s the same demented MO that the atheists have on every religious thread where they add nothing but insults and bullshit in their attempts to antagonize under the guise of compassion for everyone else.

I’m not a Q follower but I understand why people are. The people that do follow Q are not my enemies, they’re mostly patriots that are praying for desperate change in our country and I can’t fault that. The Q crowd strikes me as people that love this country and hate the direction that it’s going and I can respect that.

So called “conservatives” that have nothing better to do than to belittle and insult those that are trying to remain optimistic in these dark days are weaklings that don’t have the balls to face the left so they’ll stay in their safe space and run other conservatives down like the pussies they are!……but they tell you that they’re doing “us” a public service by acting like a menstruating bitch with their petty stalking and immature insults…real conservatives. 😂😂

Have you not realized how the liberals and their MSM lackeys use the kookiest Q beliefs and lump all conservatives in with them, making us all look like believers in the absurd??? This carries serious sway amongst on the fence people, undecideds etc!!!!

Or have you considered that one of the main mantras of the Qbers is "trust the plan" and "sit back and watch the movie/show" ie believe that "things" are being done "behind the scenes" by important people that will make everything right so we have nothing to worry about!!! I firmly believe this attitude led to complacency of many who believed prior to the 2020 election and afterwards when talks of the theft occured, but in the Qber talk it was all part of the "plan" and the military etc were to intevene before Slow Joes coronation could occur!! While many gave up on the BS when the inauguration did occur those who still believe suffer from the same complacency while things continually get worse for "our side" and leading to 2024 elections.

These 2 points are what I believe the real "plan" was from the start!!!

Last edited by marktheshark; 09/03/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Bullshít is bullshít, whether it’s yours or theirs. I have no problem with optimism. I have a huge problem with complete lunatic bullshít being promoted as fact in the name of “patriotism.”

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Bullshít is bullshít, whether it’s yours or theirs. I have no problem with optimism. I have a huge problem with complete lunatic bullshít being promoted as fact in the name of “patriotism.”

Exactly.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Oh the drama. It's a wonder you could stop wringing your hands long enough to type that.

Whip #18727114 09/03/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Aces,

You’re a religious man - are you ok with this?

A simple “yes” or “no” will suffice.

Yeah, let's waddle on down the road of gradual destruction as we have for 100 years with candidates selected for us by the Military/Industrial Complex/Rothschild NWO Cabal rather than go with GOD'S gift to the World to save humanity from the Illuminati and who is working with the Military Patriots in Control to destroy the Satanic Cabal.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Have you not realized how the liberals and their MSM lackeys use the kookiest Q beliefs and lump all conservatives in with them, making us all look like believers in the absurd??? This carries serious sway amongst on the fence people, undecideds etc!!!!

Or have you considered that one of the main mantras of the Qbers is "trust the plan" and "sit back and watch the movie/show" ie believe that "things" are being done "behind the scenes" by important people that will make everything right so we have nothing to worry about!!! I firmly believe this attitude led to complacency of many who believed prior to the 2020 election and afterwards when talks of the theft occured, but in the Qber talk it was all part of the "plan" and the military etc were to intevene before Slow Joes coronation could occur!! While many gave up on the BS when the inauguration did occur those who still believe suffer from the same complacency while things continually get worse for "our side" and leading to 2024 elections.

These 2 points are what I believe the real "plan" was from the start!!!

Complacency has been around way before Q or Trump. In all of my years I have seen very little attempt by the so called conservative right to get off their asses and make the changes they want. Instead, some are waiting for Jesus to show up and do it for them, while others are waiting on alleged politicians to do it. No, you cannot in good conscious blame Q followers nor Trump followers for the complacency in this country. It has been here since the Revolutionary War. Those who have attempted to right some of the wrong were demonized by the CIA/Media and the conservatives goose stepped right along with it, just as they do now and on this board, all in the name of good sense or the voice of reason.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by smokepole

LOL, nice try.

K22 and jag have made thousands of posts on this thread, and we're the ones who are triggered, that's hilarious.

I can't speak for the rest of these guys but I post on this thread for one reason only. So that anyone from outside of this little circle jerk who logs on here won't think all hunters and gun enthusiasts are nuttier than squirrel sh*t.

And I'll keep that up for as long as they do. Not that it's any of your business.
are you the new sheriff in town?🤔😂

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Aces,

You’re a religious man - are you ok with this?

A simple “yes” or “no” will suffice.

Yeah, let's waddle on down the road of gradual destruction as we have for 100 years with candidates selected for us by the Military/Industrial Complex/Rothschild NWO Cabal rather than go with GOD'S gift to the World to save humanity from the Illuminati and who is working with the Military Patriots in Control to destroy the Satanic Cabal.

Looks to me like you are waiting for Jesus to fix it, but in the meantime Trump did instead. You got a problem with that? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Whip #18727139 09/03/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ace, you have a fine way with words and truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1,973 of 2,280 1 2 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

127 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 35, AceBall, achlupsa, 12 invisible), 1,734 guests, and 832 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,972
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.