K22 #18727195 09/03/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Aces,

You’re a religious man - are you ok with this?

A simple “yes” or “no” will suffice.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yeah, let's waddle on down the road of gradual destruction as we have for 100 years with candidates selected for us by the Military/Industrial Complex/Rothschild NWO Cabal rather than go with GOD'S gift to the World to save humanity from the Illuminati and who is working with the Military Patriots in Control to destroy the Satanic Cabal.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Looks to me like you are waiting for Jesus to fix it, but in the meantime Trump did instead. You got a problem with that? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Reminds me of Rush. Talent on loan by GOD.

IIRC, It seems GOD gave Moses a helping hand directing him to a certain location by the Red Sea before parting the waters. I seem to remember some important military leaders who won some big battles in major wars also give thanks for the Providence of GOD. Then the people gave a mighty shout and tge Walls of Jericho came tumbling down.

Whose minions work to cause divisiveness in the US and on the Fire to separate and destroy?

Who attacks and ridicules and attempts to manipulate you if you don't see things their way? whistle

As Q said about sticking together and as Kash Patel said about so called conservatives attacking others....

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/03/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Whip #18727207 09/03/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No Ace, it ain’t the same as the “atheist” reference. This is entertainment and satire deserving of a response, else why would “q people” post chit like this?

Your comment assumes q is for real when it ain’t.

Ace, if you believe q is real then you better have silver bullets for the werewolves and ask Obama what seasoning he used when he ate the kids.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 09/03/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have a real problem with Qbers making Trump their messiah figure and Q their God. In doing so, they have usurped the Almighty Christian God and greatly reduced and minimized His divine, supreme status. Qbers have ignorantly and arrogantly placed Q and Trump as the spiritual arbiters of revelation and prophesy.

Qbers have created their own messiah by twisting political and Biblical narratives to fit their agenda. In so doing, they have created their own messiah and savior and a different Q gospel. Q has become the object of their faith and worship. Just read the comments if you don’t agree.

Q’s salvation is all about politically transforming the country. It’s not about saving souls. Salvation for Qbers is in the form of the Gteat Awakening and the Storm, which was predicted to arrive long ago…

Qbers continue to use the theological God qualifier in their movement, which continues to promote Trump as their savior and salvation only through acceptance of Q’s super-duper secret benevolent knowledge. Qbers continue to use themes of Christianity to THEIR advantage to fit their Trump-as-messiah narrative.

I would have thought many other believers here would question same. A few have, though.

What will happen to the Q cult if their savior, Trump, isn’t re-elected? The Q cult will eventually meet the same fate of all cults when their prophesies intersect with reality.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Originally Posted by smokepole
Seems like these posts really trigger the likes of loco,Jetson,smokepole, whitetail and a few others, like they live in their heads rent free, why would that be? Just an interesting observation but makes you go hmmm nevertheless.

LOL, nice try.

K22 and jag have made thousands of posts on this thread, and we're the ones who are triggered, that's hilarious.

I can't speak for the rest of these guys but I post on this thread for one reason only. So that anyone from outside of this little circle jerk who logs on here won't think all hunters and gun enthusiasts are nuttier than squirrel sh*t.

And I'll keep that up for as long as they do. Not that it's any of your business.
are you the new sheriff in town?🤔😂

No, are you?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #18727396 09/03/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Tellus, Smokeapole, why would Trump be giving us clues like this? Just pulling our leg I guess. (Maybe note the date.PS, There are several similar to this..

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The stuff these guys are posting is as fake as the adrenochrome pics they posted

Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
No Ace, it ain’t the same as the “atheist” reference. This is entertainment and satire deserving of a response, else why would “q people” post chit like this?

Ace, if you believe q is real then you better have silver bullets for the werewolves and ask Obama what seasoning he used when he ate the kids.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Seems like these posts really trigger the likes of loco,Jetson,smokepole, whitetail and a few others, like they live in their heads rent free, why would that be? Just an interesting observation but makes you go hmmm nevertheless.

LOL, nice try.

K22 and jag have made thousands of posts on this thread, and we're the ones who are triggered, that's hilarious.

I can't speak for the rest of these guys but I post on this thread for one reason only. So that anyone from outside of this little circle jerk who logs on here won't think all hunters and gun enthusiasts are nuttier than squirrel sh*t.

And I'll keep that up for as long as they do. Not that it's any of your business.

Are you? You decided to Karen your way in here, Do you have anything of value to add ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m not a Q follower but I understand why people are. The people that do follow Q are not my enemies, they’re mostly patriots that are praying for desperate change in our country and I can’t fault that. The Q crowd strikes me as people that love this country and hate the direction that it’s going and I can respect that.

As usual, A&8 uses 500 words to show he is uniformed about the current context.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Whip #18727522 09/03/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Only the “triggered” use the term “triggered ”.

The rest of us just laugh and laugh grin

Whip #18727535 09/03/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’d drink a beer with ole Jag anytime. i hold no negativity no more than my friends that are all in on Sasquatch, Aliens, or Unicorns.

IC B3

Whip #18727574 09/03/23
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hell Ive said many times before I'd probably get along just fine with Jag in person...as long as topics stayed on hunting, fishing, women etc and away from Q stuff!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Tellus, Smokeapole, why would Trump be giving us clues like this? Just pulling our leg I guess. (Maybe note the date.PS, There are several similar to this..

LOL, that's not a clue. It's a pic of a pic downloaded off the internet.

Just like your pic of a pic of a Heineken keg of adrenochrome downloaded off the internet.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Hell Ive said many times before I'd probably get along just fine with Jag in person...as long as topics stayed on hunting, fishing, women etc and away from Q stuff!

I've said as much myself. Mainly because people don't show blurry screenshots of bullsh*t in person.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

LOL, nice try.

No, are you?
I ain't chit and neither are you.....iam ok wit that.....are you?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
I have a real problem with Qbers making Trump their messiah figure and Q their God. In doing so, they have usurped the Almighty Christian God and greatly reduced and minimized His divine, supreme status. Qbers have ignorantly and arrogantly placed Q and Trump as the spiritual arbiters of revelation and prophesy.

Qbers have created their own messiah by twisting political and Biblical narratives to fit their agenda. In so doing, they have created their own messiah and savior and a different Q gospel. Q has become the object of their faith and worship. Just read the comments if you don’t agree.

Q’s salvation is all about politically transforming the country. It’s not about saving souls. Salvation for Qbers is in the form of the Gteat Awakening and the Storm, which was predicted to arrive long ago…

Qbers continue to use the theological God qualifier in their movement, which continues to promote Trump as their savior and salvation only through acceptance of Q’s super-duper secret benevolent knowledge. Qbers continue to use themes of Christianity to THEIR advantage to fit their Trump-as-messiah narrative.

I would have thought many other believers here would question same. A few have, though.

What will happen to the Q cult if their savior, Trump, isn’t re-elected? The Q cult will eventually meet the same fate of all cults when their prophesies intersect with reality.

You have quite the imagination. Speaking of twisting Biblical verses, you are at the top. Narrative? You certainly have a narrative and I'm sure you believe it is Biblical. I find it to be a narrative dispensed by religion, nothing more.
You might want to take a deep breath before you blow a circuit.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Well hell Jag, there ya go. You, marktheshark, and Johnny can all be buddies now just as long as your opinion and belief is the same as theirs. If it's not, then you can only talk about what they say you are allowed to talk about. Sounds like fun times to me. What say you Jag.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The stuff these guys are posting is as fake as the adrenochrome pics they posted

Thankfully that is only your opinion.

K22 #18727935 09/03/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Well hell Jag, there ya go. You, marktheshark, and Johnny can all be buddies now just as long as your opinion and belief is the same as theirs. If it's not, then you can only talk about what they say you are allowed to talk about. Sounds like fun times to me. What say you Jag.

Dang. I guess I missed out again. I guess i could be friends with Jeff Bezos if I only talked about him being a puppet of the CIA and was a pedophile. Somehow I don't think the Lord really wants me to just talk about hunting and fishing and women and football and baseball and you know whatall. Seems like too many went through life doing that and that's the reason we are in the fughked up place we are at. I wonder what Trump would think of that. You know, me and Trump are part of that dastardly Where We Go One We Go All crew. Maybe Mark and Johnny can get Trump to just make money and play golf and play with Melania.

But I kinda doubt it. I just wish that SOB would quit suckering us stupid suckers down that darn Q rabbit hole.

NYT said he was going crazy over that Qanon crap. Sheesh. Where have I heard that.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/03/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18727972 09/03/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18728007 09/03/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22

Nope, don’t have to have the same beliefs as me. I’ve drank beer with a lotta stupid fuggs in my time, mostly entertaining.

Page 1,974 of 2,280 1 2 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 222ND, 1lessdog, 55 invisible), 2,524 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,794
Posts18,516,111
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.