S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22

Believers have always known God wins. God’s Word told us that way before Q did or Ariel did, LOL!

Which God preacher boy? Got a name for him/her? He/she gave us a name to use when asked so why don't you use it? Are you ashamed of it?
What is God's word? Where is it? Do you know? Are talking about that book written by men? That is not your no name God's word, that is man's word.

Which God? How about Jesus as God!! John 7-8, John 8:24, 8:58, Colossians 2:19.

The God of scripture is the only, true, living, supreme, sovereign, almighty, powerful God of the Bible, creator of the universe and all things in it. The same God you will one day at the Great White Throne judgement bow to before you are tossed into eternal punishment for your denial…

By the way, Jesus is God, Colossians 2:13. If you believe Paul’s gospel of grace, you have salvation from sin and death and eternal life.

If you deny Jesus, He will deny you, 2 Tim 2:12, Matthew 10:33. The acceptance of Jesus as Savior is the ONLY way to salvation. Your rejection is a point of no return and seals your eternal fate.

Jesus holds the keys to heaven and hell, Revelation 1:18

Jesus will judge the living and the dead at His appearing, 2 Tim 4:1. Like it or not, K22, Jesus will be your judge. Pretty arrogant and sadly unreal that you have rejected Jesus. You have been warned, your free-will choice to reject Him. You won’t be alone, though…

Choose wisely…

Maybe if you had studied Q you'd know Q was not a Larp. God didn't make everything other than JESUS without value.

HE says to give HIM thanks for all things good. Trump is saving our physical ass from destruction and Q has let me know WTH is actually going on and what's happening and what's going to happen here on earth in the not too distant future.

More power to you if you don't care to know. I'm not like you. HE made me different. Try the book, I'm OK, You're OK. I don't attack you for not believing Q is not a Larp. I don't care it you think that at all. I'm believe in freedom of thought. You don't. You believe all who don't believe like you are going to Hell. God said to work out your own salvation. He didn't tell you to work on mine.

Will you go to hell for trusting your Dr or Mechanic? Didn't JESUS say His people would do Miracles also?

Didn't HE say we can't ignore the world as we have to live in it.

Go ahead, focus on God and to hell with the IRS. See what it gets you.

What did HE tell people about ignoring the righteous Battles in Revelation?

Hey, you don't need the butcher, the baker or candlestick maker. All you need is GOD.

I need food and freedom. I need Trump and Q and the Military Patriots too. GOD didn't make them or Noah or Moses or King David or King Cyrus in vain.

I thank the Lord for food and rain and Trump and the Military Patriots and Q too.

Jag, save the effort. Nobody believes your bullshìt.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by K22

Believers have always known God wins. God’s Word told us that way before Q did or Ariel did, LOL!

Which God preacher boy? Got a name for him/her? He/she gave us a name to use when asked so why don't you use it? Are you ashamed of it?
What is God's word? Where is it? Do you know? Are talking about that book written by men? That is not your no name God's word, that is man's word.

The God of scripture is the only, true, living, supreme, sovereign, almighty, powerful God of the Bible, creator of the universe and all things in it. The same God you will one day at the Great White Throne judgement bow to before you are tossed into eternal punishment for your denial…

By the way, Jesus is God, Colossians 2:13. If you believe Paul’s gospel of grace, you have salvation from sin and death and eternal life.

If you deny Jesus, He will deny you, 2 Tim 2:12, Matthew 10:33. The acceptance of Jesus as Savior is the ONLY way to salvation. Your rejection is a point of no return and seals your eternal fate.

Jesus will judge the living and the dead at His appearing, 2 Tim 4:1. Like it or not, K22, Jesus will be your judge. Pretty arrogant and sadly unreal that you have rejected Jesus. You have been warned, your free-will choice to reject Him. You won’t be alone, though…

Choose wisely…

Maybe if you had studied Q you'd know Q was not a Larp. God didn't make everything other than JESUS without value.

HE says to give HIM thanks for all things good. Trump is saving our physical ass from destruction and Q has let me know WTH is actually going on and what's happening and what's going to happen here on earth in the not too distant future.

More power to you if you don't care to know. I'm not like you. HE made me different. Try the book, I'm OK, You're OK. I don't attack you for not believing Q is not a Larp. I don't care it you think that at all. I'm believe in freedom of thought. You don't. You believe all who don't believe like you are going to Hell. God said to work out your own salvation. He didn't tell you to work on mine.

Will you go to hell for trusting your Dr or Mechanic? Didn't JESUS say His people would do Miracles also?

Hey, you don't need the butcher, the baker or candlestick maker. All you need is GOD.

I need food and freedom. I need Trump and Q and the Military Patriots too. GOD didn't make them or Noah or Moses or King David or King Cyrus in vain.

I thank the Lord for food and rain and Trump and the Military Patriots and Q too.

Because he is a complete loon...

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by K22

Choose wisely…

Nobody understands his babbling, either.

I need food and freedom.

What the hell Jag? You contradict yourself more often than Biden's press secretary.

Last edited by plumbum; 09/14/23.
Whip #18759399 09/15/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18759402 09/15/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B2

Whip #18759421 09/15/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Whip #18759499 09/15/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How many kids does it take to fill up a keg with adrenochrome ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MrWilson
How many kids does it take to fill up a keg with adrenochrome ?
It depends on how scared each kid is. 😄

Whip #18759513 09/15/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
psst jaggernutz and k22 , you do know that the adrenochrome photo is not real right ? Part of a public art exhibit. Here from twidder since I know you accept that as a real news source.

[Linked Image from leadstories.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MrWilson
psst jaggernutz and k22 , you do know that the adrenochrome photo is not real right ? Part of a public art exhibit. Here from twidder since I know you accept that as a real news source.

BOOM !!!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B3

Whip #18759530 09/15/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Whip #18759564 09/15/23
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"I don't remember HIM telling anyone to demand others believe in what you believe in or force your beliefs down anyone else's throat. Pretty sure HE didn't, in fact."

Some sage advice for you right there jag. Back off on the kindergarten name calling and attacks on those who don't believe everything you do.

I'd ask someone to quote me in another post but you've got everybody on ignore apparently.

I told myself I'd stay out of this garbage because it accomplishes nothing but there is just so much meat on the bone here.

Last edited by bluffview; 09/15/23.
Whip #18759570 09/15/23
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Matthew 7:3-5
New International Version

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

1 7 to 1.9 percent my ass

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K22 #18759679 09/15/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Can’t imagine anyone getting their “intel” from this guy Derek, master class of logical fallacies.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Can’t imagine anyone getting their “intel” from this guy Derek, master class of logical fallacies.

Swallowing and regurgitating BS from their "sources" is A-Ok, but then they turn around and accuse everyone else of doing the same with the MSM's BS!!! Quite ironic to those looking on who arent brainwashed by either side.

Whip #18760019 09/15/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18760028 09/15/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by marktheshark

Swallowing and regurgitating BS from their "sources" is A-Ok, but then they turn around and accuse everyone else of doing the same with the MSM's BS!!! Quite ironic to those looking on who arent brainwashed by either side.

LOL!

Whip #18760038 09/15/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 1,988 of 2,280 1 2 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (35, AceBall, achlupsa, Akhutr, 6mmbrfan, 11 invisible), 1,657 guests, and 737 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,967
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.