Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Aces: Mos Def. The number of imbeciles out there is mind boggling. The very height of idiocy is displayed by the morons who say that they were so glad they got vaccinated b/c it would have been so much worse if they hadn't. Bunch of phouking imbeciles... but then, take a look at the state of our gov't and our nation, in general. Pathetic.

Thing that really gets me is those who say thank goodness I was "vaccinated" so I only had minor symptoms etc!!!! I always say "oh you mean like the other 99% who had it minor, vaccinated or not"!!!

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Hasn't gone black here yet. It's still light outside.

...like I said in my previous post: pure bollocks.

Might not be today but it is coming and you should have a plan

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The alert went out at around 2:20 this afternoon. I watched my vaxxed coworkers closely and none of them displayed any zombie tendencies.

Thought I was in the clear until I received word at 2:30 that I have to meet with a congresswoman in my office on Friday.

Surely not related... right?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Even birds know not to land downwind!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by plumbum
Here it is folks, straight from one of K22's posted links.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/18775008/re-q#Post18775008

K22 and Jag believe that The Cabal will use the so-called "emergency broadcast system" to shut down and reset the world economy by crashing the internet just like they did in the year 1582:

https://twitter.com/JackStr42679640/status/1704469425632723135

"Hold onto your seats, folks, because the world is on the brink of a transformation so profound, it’s bound to leave you questioning everything you thought you knew.

The Bay of Pigs, an event that once held historical significance, is about to be overshadowed by an event that will last approximately three days and will change the course of history.

Imagine a world where Earth goes silent for 10 days. No internet, no TV, no radio. Just an eerie calm. But this isn’t a scene from a post-apocalyptic movie. This is the reality we’re about to face. The military’s Emergency Broadcast System (#EBS) will take over worldwide broadcasts, and for what? To announce the most significant shift in global governance and technology the world has ever seen.

Governments across the globe won’t just be facing scrutiny; they’ll be stepping down. Yes, you read that right. Leaders, officials, the very pillars of our political systems, will not only be arrested but will willingly step down. And in their place? A new World. #GESARA blockchain elections will pave the way for a leaner, more efficient system. We’re talking about a government that’s a mere 10% of what we’re accustomed to, filled with fresh faces and revolutionary ideas.

Enter QUANTUM GESARA, or as some insiders call it, TRUMPSARA. This isn’t just a new financial or political system. It’s a quantum leap in every sense of the word. Quantum financial systems, quantum voting, quantum healing, and even quantum physics will become the norm. The very fabric of our internet is about to undergo a quantum transformation. Say goodbye to the old ways and hello to the Quantum Internet.
But what does this mean for our assets? The term ‘#Nesara’ might ring a bell. It refers to the Rainbow “Treasury” notes, which are backed by precious metals. Add to that the Quantum Starlink & ISO20022 internationally regulated US coins, which, you guessed it, are also metal-backed. The financial security and stability this promises are unparalleled.

The Internet as we know it is about to be rebooted. Companies that once seemed invincible, like Microsoft? Gone. Erased. The digital realm is currently under Operation Mockingbird’s influence.
Almost all media outlets, including that one news channel you trust, are owned by Mossad were on the brink of being wiped out.

And the British Royal Family? All the personal information they held? Soon, it’ll be as if it never existed. The Mossad, Five Eyes, CIA, and other agencies that once held power? They’re about to be relics of the past. The only information that will remain will be military information.

We’re on the cusp of the MOAB – a Global Currency Reset that dates back to 1955. Add to that the Precious Metals Standard, Quantum Gesara, and the DECLAS of everything on Earth. The world is about to undergo a metamorphosis, and it’s one you’d best be prepared for. The future is quantum, and it’s coming faster than you think.

Timeline

On Feb. 4 2021 the Bankruptcy of the U.S.A Corporation was finalized, the paperwork filed in Tallahassee, Florida.

On Fri. 1 Sept. 2023 full integration of the Quantum Financial System took place after the US National Debt of close to $33 Trillion was paid off. This triggered the Global Currency Reset.

On Thurs. 7 Sept. Executive Order 13848 was extended for a year by 'Biden'. The order signed by President Trump, regarded imposing certain sanctions in the event of foreign interference in US Elections. The word “foreign” is in reference to US Inc. that was formed as an illegal corporation government residing on foreign soil in the ten square miles of the District of Columbia, or Washington DC.

Fri. 8 Sept. monies were moving for the Global Currency Reset. In Zurich, Yellow Dragon Bonds were paid out, while in Reno the Admiral put in the Redemption Codes and gave the Green Light.

As of Fri. 15 Sept. 97 of the top 100 Central Banks were under transformation to become fully operational under the QFS + RTGS system. The remaining 82 smaller Central Banks were gearing up for this transition.

Tues. 19 Sept. RV expected to occur.
Sat. 23 Sept: Is Something Going Down September 23rd? The Answer May Shock You!

Sun. 1 Oct. all banks have to be working with the new Quantum Financial System.

Wed. 4 Oct. Cabal Emergency Alert System Test – 10 days went dark in 1582 same day as the Cabal has planned a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System

-------------

All I can say is THANK GOD WE ARE UNDER MARITIME LAW otherwise Jag's werewolves would be tapping those adrenochrome kegs to wash down the human sacrifices eaten at the Vatican by the Queen of England. Thank Jesus-blood Trump!

Well, I went back and looked at Plumdumbs post of my prediction TRH acknowledged and appeared to paint me with, well, I mean K22s prediction, I mean Qs prediction, I mean Ariels prediction, I mean Jack Straws prediction saying a 10 day blackout was going to hit on Oct 4th when we had the EBS Test and I guess I must have bad eyes.

I can't seem to find anything says a 10 day blackout is going to occur today. Best I can find is Jack Straw saying there was a black out in 1582 and they didn't even have electric lighting back then unless there was maybe and electrical storm I guess.

I still don't know how someone's brain can connect an electrical blackout in current times to one in the 1580s but TRHs bud seems to have a close bud that does his share of tripping. He still causes me of believing in were wolves and still hasn't produced links or evidence thereof to indicate that's true.

I'm starting to suspect he may be on or recently employed by the DNC team that accused Trump of Putin collusion. Anyone wanting to hook up with a puke like that is welcome to AFAIC. Evidently TRH is good with his bud making some pretty fantastic mental leaps and is not concerned with checking the validity of his accusations. It's fine with me. I've seen my share of lying squirrel dogs before.

These on the Fire won't be the first or last. smirk

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/04/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

P
plumbum Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by plumbum
Here it is folks, straight from one of K22's posted links.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/18775008/re-q#Post18775008

K22 and Jag believe that The Cabal will use the so-called "emergency broadcast system" to shut down and reset the world economy by crashing the internet just like they did in the year 1582:

https://twitter.com/JackStr42679640/status/1704469425632723135

"Hold onto your seats, folks, because the world is on the brink of a transformation so profound, it’s bound to leave you questioning everything you thought you knew.

The Bay of Pigs, an event that once held historical significance, is about to be overshadowed by an event that will last approximately three days and will change the course of history.

Imagine a world where Earth goes silent for 10 days. No internet, no TV, no radio. Just an eerie calm. But this isn’t a scene from a post-apocalyptic movie. This is the reality we’re about to face. The military’s Emergency Broadcast System (#EBS) will take over worldwide broadcasts, and for what? To announce the most significant shift in global governance and technology the world has ever seen.

Governments across the globe won’t just be facing scrutiny; they’ll be stepping down. Yes, you read that right. Leaders, officials, the very pillars of our political systems, will not only be arrested but will willingly step down. And in their place? A new World. #GESARA blockchain elections will pave the way for a leaner, more efficient system. We’re talking about a government that’s a mere 10% of what we’re accustomed to, filled with fresh faces and revolutionary ideas.

Enter QUANTUM GESARA, or as some insiders call it, TRUMPSARA. This isn’t just a new financial or political system. It’s a quantum leap in every sense of the word. Quantum financial systems, quantum voting, quantum healing, and even quantum physics will become the norm. The very fabric of our internet is about to undergo a quantum transformation. Say goodbye to the old ways and hello to the Quantum Internet.
But what does this mean for our assets? The term ‘#Nesara’ might ring a bell. It refers to the Rainbow “Treasury” notes, which are backed by precious metals. Add to that the Quantum Starlink & ISO20022 internationally regulated US coins, which, you guessed it, are also metal-backed. The financial security and stability this promises are unparalleled.

The Internet as we know it is about to be rebooted. Companies that once seemed invincible, like Microsoft? Gone. Erased. The digital realm is currently under Operation Mockingbird’s influence.
Almost all media outlets, including that one news channel you trust, are owned by Mossad were on the brink of being wiped out.

And the British Royal Family? All the personal information they held? Soon, it’ll be as if it never existed. The Mossad, Five Eyes, CIA, and other agencies that once held power? They’re about to be relics of the past. The only information that will remain will be military information.

We’re on the cusp of the MOAB – a Global Currency Reset that dates back to 1955. Add to that the Precious Metals Standard, Quantum Gesara, and the DECLAS of everything on Earth. The world is about to undergo a metamorphosis, and it’s one you’d best be prepared for. The future is quantum, and it’s coming faster than you think.

Timeline

On Feb. 4 2021 the Bankruptcy of the U.S.A Corporation was finalized, the paperwork filed in Tallahassee, Florida.

On Fri. 1 Sept. 2023 full integration of the Quantum Financial System took place after the US National Debt of close to $33 Trillion was paid off. This triggered the Global Currency Reset.

On Thurs. 7 Sept. Executive Order 13848 was extended for a year by 'Biden'. The order signed by President Trump, regarded imposing certain sanctions in the event of foreign interference in US Elections. The word “foreign” is in reference to US Inc. that was formed as an illegal corporation government residing on foreign soil in the ten square miles of the District of Columbia, or Washington DC.

Fri. 8 Sept. monies were moving for the Global Currency Reset. In Zurich, Yellow Dragon Bonds were paid out, while in Reno the Admiral put in the Redemption Codes and gave the Green Light.

As of Fri. 15 Sept. 97 of the top 100 Central Banks were under transformation to become fully operational under the QFS + RTGS system. The remaining 82 smaller Central Banks were gearing up for this transition.

Tues. 19 Sept. RV expected to occur.
Sat. 23 Sept: Is Something Going Down September 23rd? The Answer May Shock You!

Sun. 1 Oct. all banks have to be working with the new Quantum Financial System.

Wed. 4 Oct. Cabal Emergency Alert System Test – 10 days went dark in 1582 same day as the Cabal has planned a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System

-------------

All I can say is THANK GOD WE ARE UNDER MARITIME LAW otherwise Jag's werewolves would be tapping those adrenochrome kegs to wash down the human sacrifices eaten at the Vatican by the Queen of England. Thank Jesus-blood Trump!

Well, I went back and looked Plumdumbs post of my prediction TRH acknowledged, I mean K22s prediction, I mean Qs prediction, I mean Ariels prediction, I mean Jack Straws prediction saying a 10 day blackout was going to hit on Oct 4th when we had the EBS Test and I guess I must have bad eyes.

I can't seem to find anything says a 10 day blackout is going to occur today. Best I can find is Jack Straw saying there was a black out in 1582 and they didn't even have electric lighting back then unless there was maybe and electrical storm I guess.

I still don't know how someone's brain can connect an electrical blackout in current times to one in the 1580s but TRHs bud seems to have a close bud that does his share of tripping. He still causes me of believing in were wolves and still hasn't produced links or evidence thereof to indicate that's true.

I'm starting to suspect he may be on or recently employed by the DNC team that accused Trump of Putin collusion. Anyone wanting to hook up with a puke like that is welcome to AFAIC. Evidently TRH is good with his bud making some pretty fantastic mental leaps and is not concerned with checking the validity of his accusations. It's fine with me. I've seen my share of lying squirrel dogs before.

These on the Fire won't be the first or last. smirk

And those dots, you cannot connect?

HAHAHAHA

One cannot make that crap up!

Jag, since you brought this up, do you or do you not believe in werewolves? It's a simple yes or no. Heck, you could even say you are not sure.

Just to show you that it's not a trap, watch this: No. I do not believe in werewolves.

See? It's not difficult. Even you can do it.

Last edited by plumbum; 10/04/23.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Who is this bud that I'm supposed to be coordinating with regarding my dealings with Jag?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kenoh2
The alert went out at around 2:20 this afternoon. I watched my vaxxed coworkers closely and none of them displayed any zombie tendencies.

They got the shot(s)..... so they've been clearly showing zombie tendencies this whole time.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I use the Fire as a sanity test. As long as you people sound crazy as a schithouse rat, I haven't lost my marbles.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That which has been is that which will be,
And that which has been done is that which will be done.
So there is nothing new under the sun.
Ecclesiastes 1:9

Including all the dummies that think the sky is falling.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is anybody’s toaster back on yet?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Hasn't gone black here yet. It's still light outside.

...like I said in my previous post: pure bollocks.

Might not be today but it is coming and you should have a plan

Translation: we dug up the goal posts but haven’t had a chance to put them up somewhere else yet.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 19352012
I use the Fire as a sanity test. As long as you people sound crazy as a schithouse rat, I haven't lost my marbles.

laugh

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
In case folks haven't figured it out yet ...... it's death by a thousand cuts.

The cabal, deep state, uniparty, NWO, whatever have too much to lose with a fell swoop reset.... not gonna happen. I shudder to think how my liberties will continue to erode over the next 10-20 years.... one cut at a time..... the bleeding's been going on for 50 years.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Pards.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Qtards moving the goalposts again....weird

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Like Kash Patel said, dumbass, "No real conservative attacks another" and it apparently disturbs you that after a while a conservative gets tired of turning the other cheek and attacks back? How quaint.

Irony strikes again. When I strike a conservative, of which you are not, I'll remember. Conservatives don't push the vaccine.

Originally Posted by DJT
"Oh no, the vaccine works," Trump interrupted Owens, who said she was not vaccinated. "The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't take the vaccine."

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Qtards moving the goalposts again....weird

Yeah, its been funny but the whole subject has run its course.

I’m gonna abstain from reading and posting anything on these stupid subjects for as long as possible. Tried it before on the other thread but K22 and Jag are so stupid they make it hard for me.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 10/04/23.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
This in only a test. Had this been an actual emergency, the sound you heard would have been followed by official information and instructions. This concludes the test of the emergency broadcast system.

Wasn’t today just an updated version of what we all grew up hearing on the radio and tv?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
It's funny to me how many naysayers of this particular theory openly accepted the absurdity of COVID and told people like myself that we didn't know what we were talking about.
LOL
Let's go down the list of the COVTARDS posting on this thread and see how quiet some folks get.
LOL
If my memory serves me correctly, we had a medical doctor on this forum pushing that "vaccine". Did he repent?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (anothergun, 6MMWASP, BB3, ar33c9, 7mm_Loco, 10Glocks, 8 invisible), 1,352 guests, and 767 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,522
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.