R
Originally Posted by aether_tech
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by aether_tech
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
The truth is worse than the headline.
Hamas went door to door murdering entire families in a small settlement.
You do realize that that's how the state of Israel was first established, right? Except it was the Irgun carrying out these acts, and their victims were Palestinians.
You couldn't produce any proof of that in a month of fridays.
Oh, for God's sake! Link
can you believe aether tech guy can be that dumb? he is exactly like many yahoos posting here. also irgun was made up of russian and polish communists who founded israel the homo capital of the world. this is the nation these supposed MAGA guys support over the US

"homo capital"

yea, you are a rusbot. That is the rus bot words of choice. From Ukraine, to Germany, to UK, to the USA "homo capital." Lol.

another fat neoconned draft dodging boomer gives his opinion on fighting a modern war

You should stick to early bird specials and the best non leaking adult diapers

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If there's one thing we can be certain of it's that we cannot be certain of anything we hear about this being true.

Don't care. Hamas and Hezbollah should have been dealt with long ago.

lets invade Iraq for a third time. I am sure we will find the wmds this time. lol If 10000 young Americans have to die, its worth it.

the depends neoconned generation know war!!!

Who TF said anything about Americans?

The only thing the US has ever done between Israel and Hamas is get in the way of the Israelis taking care of business

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Absolutely……that’s what ICBM’s are for! Making a glass parking lot of Iran would go a long toward world peace! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 10/10/23.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
In 1991 we were tricked into invading Iraq based on fake news that a Kuwaiti diplomats 15 year old daughters testified that Iraqi soldiers were bayonetting babies in incubators.

Boomers dumb easily manipulated Biden boomers, who never served , must have dementia wanting to start a WW3. Lol

Dumb and dumber

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I shouldn't be surprised, but I still do wonder why people continue to buy this schit.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Residents of "Little Palestine," Illinois (pop. 85,000) tell @MSNBC Hamas has "no choice" but to rape, torture, abduct teenagers, infants, elderly because... "provocations."

Video Here

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Residents of "Little Palestine," Illinois (pop. 85,000) tell @MSNBC Hamas has "no choice" but to rape, torture, abduct teenagers, infants, elderly because... "provocations."

Video Here

GumShoo,

Thanks for your hard work.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bcolorado
Interesting history and update of what is happening....

Finally finished watching this

There is a lot to absorb

The concept of the left promoting opposing ideologies and the "reasoning" behind it is covered well.

The righteous and sane in our country are facing a battlefield of "justified" insanity.

Interesting times indeed.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
In 1991 we were tricked into invading Iraq based on fake news that a Kuwaiti diplomats 15 year old daughters testified that Iraqi soldiers were bayonetting babies in incubators.

Boomers dumb easily manipulated Biden boomers, who never served , must have dementia wanting to start a WW3. Lol

Dumb and dumber

1- Boomers are dumb, just because they're Boomers.
2- You're a fugkin genius.

Got it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Dumb and dumber

[bleep] off. I was there. I fought in that war. It happened. Just like the Gaza stuff now. They raped teenaged daughters in front of their parents and then murdered the parents. They killed the first born males in front of all family members.

I was there. I fought. You didn't. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're just a POS. Making that absurd statement makes me want to beat the [bleep] out of you. I was there. I saw all the murder and rape that happened in Kuwait. You should shut the [bleep] up. You just spout. I was there. What a doucshe.

What a stupid uninformed POS. Fugg off you stupid [bleep]. You know nothing. You weren't there. You're just a dick computer [bleep].

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MGunns
Probably 40 dead an hour, 24/7, 365 in the abortion chop shops.
Interesting - such expressed outrage about the reported killing of 40 babies - a horrible thing if true - but where is that same outrage about the babies voluntarily killed here every day through "legal" abortion?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I’m not surprised that some of you morons support those that kill babies, rape and murder women! Not surprised at all! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

Dumb and dumber

[bleep] off. I was there. I fought in that war. It happened. Just like the Gaza stuff now. They raped teenaged daughters in front of their parents and then murdered the parents. They killed the first born males in front of all family members.

I was there. I fought. You didn't. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're just a POS. Making that absurd statement makes me want to beat the [bleep] out of you. I was there. I saw all the murder and rape that happened in Kuwait. You should shut the [bleep] up. You just spout. I was there. What a doucshe.

What a stupid uninformed POS. Fugg off you stupid [bleep]. You know nothing. You weren't there. You're just a dick computer [bleep].
Ouch...

I usually side with you Ribka and know you have "been there" but fugg a bunch of rag heads. They really are savages.

Not our business to get into. Let them kill each other, IDGAF.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Dumb and dumber

This fake baby killing story has been debunked just like the fake baby killing story that started our first invasion of Iraq

I was in the mid east probably before you and spent more time there and witnessed more than you I bet . Tell how all of our wars and trillions spent in the endless mid east worked out for America? The US military is the rape police of the world now. The first Iraq invasion was base on a lie of Iraqis bayonetting babies and so was our second invasion
Based on fake wmds . Kuwait and Saudi Arabia helped fund the 911 terrorists. Btw

This fake story has been debunked. Big surprise lol

You should go fight Iran now lol. Maybe donate your time helping disabled war vets like I do instead of this moronic call for more wars for your recliner

This is clearly a proxy war for Iran and can’t believe the boomers support this

never learn

Last edited by ribka; 10/11/23.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How do we know 40 babies were murdered? really?....haven't we learned anything about the lying media and propaganda? ffs.
Honestly, the two groups could both lock arms and jump overboard and this world would be a better place.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Dumb and dumber

This fake baby killing story has been debunked just like the fake baby killing story that started our first invasion of Iraq

I was in the mid east probably before you and spent more time there and witnessed more than you I bet . Tell how all of our wars and trillions spent in the endless mid east worked out for America? The US military is the rape police of the world now. The first Iraq invasion was base on a lie of Iraqis bayonetting babies and so was our second invasion
Based on fake wmds . Kuwait and Saudi Arabia helped fund the 911 terrorists. Btw

This fake story has been debunked. Big surprise lol

You should go fight Iran now lol. Maybe donate your time helping disabled war vets like I do instead of this moronic call for more wars for your recliner

This is clearly a proxy war for Iran and can’t believe the boomers support this

never learn
MIC DROP!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
How do we know 40 babies were murdered? really?....haven't we learned anything about the lying media and propaganda? ffs.
Honestly, the two groups could both lock arms and jump overboard and this world would be a better place.
SPOT F UCKIN ON!

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Isn't it shocking to learn that both sides in a war can be complete azzholes?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Feeling better about the FIRE today. The sane people are starting to post. You war mongering fools need to step back a bit and get out of your feelings. Use that thing that God stuck between your shoulders and think about everything that has happened to this point. 2030 was the target date for the WEF's and global elites plan. It seems to have been sped up a bit.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
God bless and protect Israel!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 160user, 222ND, 54 invisible), 2,366 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,611
Posts18,511,737
Members74,008
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.