Latest sighting Oct 8th....

Silverton/Durango train passengers get purty good video

I believe...........

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Neighbor took a pinterest of some deer a few years go.
When she looked it you can see what appears to be a family of big foots in the background.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I'd like to believe but I'm pretty skeptical.

Dude in a bigfoot suit? If I were going to do a hoax I'd do it where a train full of turons could see me.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I will say if you are ever around Blue Ridge, Ga, stop in the bigfoot museum, its actually pretty cool.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do i believe there’s things one there that ppl hasn’t seen?

Maybe.

But with the boom of trail cams in the field.. there’s no concrete proof…

Kinda like Panthers in MS…

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Do i believe there’s things one there that ppl hasn’t seen?

Maybe.

But with the boom of trail cams in the field.. there’s no concrete proof…

Kinda like Panthers in MS…

Maybe they see the IR emitted by the camera.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And not one person on the train with a quality DSLR to get a clear picture....who would have thunk.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
I live just west of the heart of the original Bigfoot country...Bigfoot is REAL alright ....real good for the economy, gas stations, burger joints, campgrounds, pack outfits. Even the US Forest Service got on board naming the 89 mile stretch of Highway 96, "Bigfoot Scenic Byway". When I was young and fit I used to hunt the Siskiyou Wilderness, and I've tripped over a Bigfoot turd or two, they look...to the neophyte, just like a black bear turd...it takes an old sidehill gouger like me to tell the difference.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I keep telling you Bigfoot is a wookie I see him on star wars all the time

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
BS. With 300,000,000 people walking around with cell phone cameras, why isn't there a single non-faked picture of it?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lets say for the sake of argument Bigfoot is real.......In order to have a sustaining population there would need to be at least a population of 32-40 of them, in other words males, females, juveniles and adults. How much would they need to eat to maintain a body weight of 300-400 ibs? That's a whole lot of vegetation......

But yet, never a body or skeleton found? I don't believe there's anything out there that hasn't been seen by a hunter, hiker, or logger......

Last edited by TimZ; 10/12/23.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
People have seen "something", and since physical evidence is seemingly very lacking, it very well could be meta-physical, i.e inter-dimensional, etc. Physicists say there are ten, maybe 11 Dimensions, only four which can be known. Who's to say? Just saying, I like to stay open minded. I will say, if I "saw" one, I would not haul-off and shoot it unless I was threatened. Since I am always "edgy" in bear country (not afraid mind you, just edgy! ha) I am always set on "go", ha. What an adventure this short life is!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So this creature that is SO elusive that hunters have never killed one and a dead one has never been found is caught unaware by a train passing within a few hundred feet, then suddenly realizes "oh, I better hide."

That clip appears to be staged and it has got to be a man in a bigfoot costume. If there was something around for relative scale, I might be convinced it was actually eight feet tall...but, nope.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TimZ
Lets say for the sake of argument Bigfoot is real.......In order to have a sustaining population there would need to be at least a population of 32-40 of them, in other words males, females, juveniles and adults. How much would they need to eat to maintain a body weight of 300-400 ibs? That's a whole lot of vegetation......

But yet, never a body or skeleton found? I don't believe there's anything out there that hasn't been seen by a hunter, hiker, or logger......
If you read alot of eyewitness reports, this creature appears and disappears like magic. I agree with Jim Knight that they could be interdimensional beings. I think the problem is most people assume that it is a lesser evolved ape. It is more likely we are interacting with a more advanced being. Just some food for thought.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Looks baggy around the legs. Suit of some sort.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
An undiscovered 8’ tall 500+ lb primate living with all it’s relatives in the United States? Sure.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by TimZ
In order to have a sustaining population there would need to be at least a population of 32-40 of them, in other words males, females, juveniles and adults.

Think outside the box - maybe they are hermaphrodites.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm curious how far away from "civilization" that was filmed.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
With a million times more remote cameras, we got no increase in bigfoot or UFO pics.

We did get a million times more black bear pics.

A friend of mine got a video of a black bear taking a dump on his doorstep in the middle of the night.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 160user, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,386 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,478,014
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.