Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
That was clearly a guy in a suit. You can see the Bigfoot suit wrapping around his calf as he walks.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
hunting going on around that area right ? ghillie suit

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RiverRider
That clip appears to be staged and it has got to be a man in a bigfoot costume.

Yeah and not even a good costume.

If you wanna see creatures like that, Im sure theres a bunch in downtown Denver.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Where's Jag when we need him most? I bet he's got proof.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Growing up in the 70’s was an exciting time. UFO’s and Bigfoot hysteria, hippies and yippies moving out of the cities to the countryside. Strange animal mutilations, crop circles etc. But yet nobody has found a Bigfoot.
And when the west turns orange every fall you would have to think someone, somewhere would have come across one by now. I’m disappointed, I want to believe!

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Looks baggy around the legs. Suit of some sort.
A guy in a gilly suit.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
100% they are real, but the train video is a guy in a suit.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
It's bow season.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Last edited by grovey; 10/12/23.
IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
An undiscovered 8’ tall 500+ lb primate living with all it’s relatives in the United States? Sure.

The NBA would be all over that. Almost there.... smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Color me pretty skeptical.
The fact that there’s no real physical evidence makes me think that way.
Inter-dimensional beings I might buy. My faith tells me that there’s much more to this world and life than my eyes can see. But a sustaining colony of bipedal critters would sooner or later turn up some evidence, especially in North America.
A friend once told me of seeing one while he was archery hunting in Brush Valley. (Around here you’ll hear them called “Skunk Apes” because they’re usually accompanied by a horrible odor.
Anyway,Mike said he was in his tree stand early AM, and he caught the scent of stench before he saw it from 30 yards away.
He was dead serious, and I believe that he saw something, but I wouldn’t guess what.
And yes, come to think of it, dressing up in an ape costume and appearing before a crowd of tourists does sound like a helluva lotta fun! grin
I don’t think I’d try it in hunting season, by I’m sure there are areas that could thrive off of the business!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

21 Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Looks baggy around the legs. Suit of some sort.

Thats what I see too.

"Never force anything, just get a bigger hammer".
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No animal in its natural habitat is that clumsy in its movements. That is a man in a costume.

Bigfoot is a myth. Not one trapper or hunter in the 1800s shot one or found one dead when they were wiping out the beaver, bison, wolf, pronhorn, elk and grizzly? Sorry but I dont buy that

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Color me pretty skeptical.
The fact that there’s no real physical evidence makes me think that way.
Inter-dimensional beings I might buy. My faith tells me that there’s much more to this world and life than my eyes can see. But a sustaining colony of bipedal critters would sooner or later turn up some evidence, especially in North America.
A friend once told me of seeing one while he was archery hunting in Brush Valley. (Around here you’ll hear them called “Skunk Apes” because they’re usually accompanied by a horrible odor.
Anyway,Mike said he was in his tree stand early AM, and he caught the scent of stench before he saw it from 30 yards away.
He was dead serious, and I believe that he saw something, but I wouldn’t guess what.
And yes, come to think of it, dressing up in an ape costume and appearing before a crowd of tourists does sound like a helluva lotta fun! grin
I don’t think I’d try it in hunting season, by I’m sure there are areas that could thrive off of the business!
Reon

Fulton County calls them skunk apes? Never heard of that. I've had a few " happenings " over here in Franklin County in the 80's. I've also seen tee pee tree structures on SF land near Rainsburg, and Shade Gap.

Last edited by grovey; 10/12/23.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
If someone can zoom in and enhance the video to see if there is a d*ck, I'd like to assume it is just Michelle Obama out hiking.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
No animal in its natural habitat is that clumsy in its movements. That is a man in a costume.

Bigfoot is a myth. Not one trapper or hunter in the 1800s shot one or found one dead when they were wiping out the beaver, bison, wolf, pronhorn, elk and grizzly? Sorry but I dont buy that
Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone both reported seeing something that we might call a bigfoot.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Daniel Boone shot one that was after his son.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F....No!!!!
What a joke.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I’d believe in bigfoot before I believe that Corona Virus bullschit that 3/4 of the world gobbled up.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,536 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,818
Posts18,477,708
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.