R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by cisco1
That is why I did not attend Harvard.

I would guess the number of campfire denizens who were accepted to Harvard could be counted without having to use toes - liberal cesspool notwithstanding.

I edited my post to clarify why I chose not to attend Harvard. I wanted a career right now!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Harvard is just the tip of the iceberg. Other than Hillsdale College, the entire university system has been systematically taken over by Marxists and their sycophants --- commonly known as Useful Idiots. It began so many years ago and just like cancer, it slowly overwhelmed the entire "body" of academia.

That Harvard president's statement is just a sop to the very wealthy contributors who made it plain that if Harvard wanted anymore of their big bucks, it would make a statement "kinda" rejecting the admiration by some students for Hamas, and hatred for Isreal.

Therefore, the Harvard president's statement. Money talks and bullshidt walks.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
1) Harvard started later than any other university giving its students all of Moose season.

2) While there are a huge number of conservative students on campus those that are there get really good funding. A lot of extremely conservative computer scientists have made sure that conservative groups have standing.

3) Administrators there generally are more conservative than other campuses. This is true even today.

4) The HUP have a firing line that they will let students use to shoot on. Got to shoot throughout university years.

5) They feed their students extremely well. Of note, an institution that feeds its students well treats its students well.

The University has changed in the last decade but the bush kids that just went through seem to say that it is still has a good basis.
Many of the big whigs in the Conservative movement in Alaska were all classmates.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Harvard has been a joke for 40 years (at least).

The people I meet with Harvard papers are openly mocked.

Ever since they allowed split-tail students...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You, you mean they don't hate Believers, Patriots, Trumpsters and Q?

Oh, NO! They hate those imbeciles and their nasty ideals and loathsome beliefs….

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaboku68
1) Harvard started later than any other university giving its students all of Moose season.

2) While there are a huge number of conservative students on campus those that are there get really good funding. A lot of extremely conservative computer scientists have made sure that conservative groups have standing.

3) Administrators there generally are more conservative than other campuses. This is true even today.

4) The HUP have a firing line that they will let students use to shoot on. Got to shoot throughout university years.

5) They feed their students extremely well. Of note, an institution that feeds its students well treats its students well.

The University has changed in the last decade but the bush kids that just went through seem to say that it is still has a good basis.
Many of the big whigs in the Conservative movement in Alaska were all classmates.
Seems nice that you had such enjoyable and positive experiences with Harvard - seems like you may be using the same delusional dope so may years later.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
[/quote]
Seems nice that you had such enjoyable and positive experiences with Harvard - seems like you may be using the same delusional dope so may tears later.[/quote]

What the heck does this even mean?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,579 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,812
Posts18,477,605
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.