-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Man you're awesome, but you already knew that.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
No such thing. They CRUSH schit Subsonic,as it has the mass,ass and diameter to obviously do same(less expansion). Hint.

They are Wickedly Fhuqking RELIABLE and have no equal. Hint.

Bullets matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps and the .338" 250 Skinner is a fhuqking PEACH. Hint.............
Anything that requires a 250 grain .338 bullet is a very tough critter and needs a very tough projectile such as a Barnes mono or bonded bullet with high weight retention. If the game isn't tough enough to require that, then you are way better off using a good .270 or 7mm bullet.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
No such thing. They CRUSH schit Subsonic,as it has the mass,ass and diameter to obviously do same(less expansion). Hint.

Bullets matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps and the .338" 250 Skinner is a fhuqking PEACH. Hint.............

Thanks. The 139 and 220 versions have worked well.

Semper Fi
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by beretzs

Thanks. The 139 and 220 versions have worked well.

So if I understand Stick correctly, a .338 250 Scenar doesn't even need to expand to be deadly? ok then.... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So I guess my question for Stick would be has he whacked an elk with a 250 Skenar at a range that it has gone subsonic? I am all ears.... wink

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Tag Great info here.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Little Stick does all his testing at metal plates at 600 yards or little 100 pound blacktail (or similar) at less than 100 yards. There are no elk where he lives.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Little Stick does all his testing at metal plates at 600 yards or little 100 pound blacktail (or similar) at less than 100 yards. There are no elk where he lives.

Understood..... so just maybe he is talking out his azz??? hahahahahah nooooo

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Some of you Butt Holes can really turn a good thread into a Big Pile of Manure!

Especially you Big Sh8t (Stick) Do you ever get off the couch to take a Dump----56,000+ posts! Get a life!

Hip

Last edited by Hipshoot; 10/20/23.
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I see BS is spewing his BC is the standard by which everything is judged. Ignore is a wonderful thing, until other members quote him. mad

All of his ballistics stuff is right on, and belongs in the the long range hunting, or competitive shooting subforum.

Arcus Venator
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I just bought mine to use out to 300 yards or so and 200 gr Hornady sp's work fine...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Bob- I know a young man who used the same round/bullet for almost a 400yd kill shot on a big cow elk! He never uses anything either.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

Pardon Deer,Bears(Brown/Black),Moose,Elk,Goats,Woofs and the like being but 10 miles from the house. Hint.

I do enjoy your Tragic Tears...you "lucky " kchunts. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
BS is kinda right on this one, although his wimpy azz is stuck on low vel rounds because he can't do recoil like most men can

338 cal out of cases bigger than the '06 case means a "man" must have the ability to control the firearm and direct the rate of fire accurately.. A muzzle brake helps and is indispensable for controlled accurate fire

Some old fart gundummies will fart n wheeze extinctively (haha) that "muzzle brakes" are loud and obnoxious ? WTF grandpa it's only 5pm ...... Ear pro ? Ear Pro...... ? EAR PRO .... ?????

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
BS just showed his hand and I think we are dealing with someone with little man syndrome or perhaps imposter syndrome.

The way life should be.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ladies,

Pardon Deer,Bears(Brown/Black),Moose,Elk,Goats,Woofs and the like being but 10 miles from the house. Hint.

So, now you are claiming POW island has brown bears and elk? when is the hunting season for said critters?
And why have you never put a Scenar in one?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hmmmm...Jeezus Fhuqk,you kchunts are a hoot! Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Seasons are long,bag limits liberal and Droolers needn't apply. Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
Ladies,

So, now you are claiming POW island has brown bears and elk? when is the hunting season for said critters?
Little Liar Larry is misleadingly saying that the mainland is 10 miles from his trailer home and on the mainland are moose, elk, goats, wolves, brownies. He is trying to pretend that he only has to drive 10 miles to hunt these animals.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon my possibiliies,as you fret suffiering being you. Hint.

Boats are "handy" and I only own (3). Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Ladies,

Little Liar Larry is misleadingly saying that the mainland is 10 miles from his trailer home and on the mainland are moose, elk, goats, wolves, brownies. He is trying to pretend that he only has to drive 10 miles to hunt these animals.

Just has to turn on the computer and virtually hunt and long range shoot. Then post pics from 20 years ago thinking he can BS the masses. Lol. Little Liar Larp Larry

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1OntarioJim, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,207 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,931
Posts18,479,940
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.