-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick could only dream of bagging the critters the 270 has been stacking like cord wood for 100 years... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Mass in and of itself,means nothing. Projectile integrity and impact velocity are key,in Terminal Effect Determinations(non-CNS). Hint.

The 270 is simply a Goat Fhuqk,due projectiles available to it's bore sizing. Hint.

.284" bore sizing stomps them all,if only to the chagrin of Melting CLUELESS Snowflakes. Hint.

It's never been difficult to savvy who shoots and who don't. Hint....................

Yeah, because Lord knows, a 270 with a 130 grain projectile is best left to small game at woods distances….

Seriously, people who actually HUNT, could care less about what Little Twig has to say. His “wisdom” only comes into play in “Imaginationland” where “bullets matter more than headstamps” and the majority of game is killed at 700 yards or more.

What a hoot… If it wasn’t for the campfire, what would
‘Twig have besides a house full of transient rifles and time on his hands?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Lots of great info here. I’ve worked with and guided mule deer hunters since 70. Soon after antelope, and a few years later elk.
I’ve been on the trails since and while the .270 was not generally my carry gun of choice,I have seen many truckloads of all three species taken by clients. Proper size bullets and skilled hands and cheeks on the stock make it more than adequate and in fact good option.
Every gun ever made has its limitations as does the person holding it.
Practice first, performance second. A good rifleman can make a lot of calibers, and rifles,great.

This all being said, I’ve worked and lived my hunting life pretty much 400 hundred yards or so in. I’m pretty happy living out the rest of my life time in that range.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon wares that exist,while you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks,Whine long,loud and often...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Skirted (1) Typhoon,dodged (1) Winter Storm and the ceiling never was great. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The Hurt Feeler Reports by Professional Victims and Crying Texans,are always soothing. It is fhuqking HILARIOUS,that receiver base fasteners,wear "blind" holes and will "hydraulic". How do CLUELESS Kchunts dream this fhuqking schit up? Hint.

In "fairness",the 270Win is second fiddle to the 264 Kreedmire. Hint.

Imaginary Pretend Ignore,is never not funnier than fhuqk! Hint.

I should probably start peeling open Mail,so you CLUELESS Kchunts can have a fresh Hissy Fit. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for trying.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Never mind peeling open your mail, try hunting/killing rather than typing. You will experience a phenomenon called - it doesn’t matter… Or maybe you’re too simple to discover it. Which is more likely.
Dirty ammo boxes unfortunately doesn’t count for killing experience. Neither does filthy keyboarding talk.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

I ONLY get 29 weeks of Vacation a year and never learned how to linger. Hint.

Keep "living" vicariously,as you greedily drool over my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,from your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. I didn't even have to peel the newest Montucky open. The mounts,rings and glass are fhuqking HILARIOUS though! Hint.

How many times a day do you think about me? HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
That much vacation and you waste it on building a wall of grimy ammo boxes full of bc this, oal that. Get a life.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ain't it a hoot,that you are "living" vicariously and can't even begin to summons the "means","abilities" and "comprehension",to fathom the fhuqking magnitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How many times a day do you think about me? Very GOOD call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and wax eloquent via Vagina Monologue,on your Estrogen Levels instead. HINT.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
You’re the type of guy that can’t shut up even when no one’s listening. More vacation, more money, more ammo boxes, more gun junk…. You are the definition of pure bred internet loser. Where talk is cheap. Good thing you can afford it. At the cost of respect.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Opens mail to find his welfare checks and his severance pay. They feel it worthwhile to pay him not to show up.

But, he lies about that like everything else. Liar Larry one note

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RemingtonPeters
You’re the type of guy that can’t shut up even when no one’s listening. More vacation, more money, more ammo boxes, more gun junk…. You are the definition of pure bred internet loser. Where talk is cheap. Good thing you can afford it. At the cost of respect.

Sweetheart,

I'm the type of guy,you gals DREAM about and fixate incessantly,if only to escape suffering being you,for fleeting seconds...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll simply fuel them with wares that exist. The 7-08 guess,was a good one. Hint.

How many times a day do you think about me? Very GOOD call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and wax eloquent via Vagina Monologue,on your Estrogen Levels instead. HINT.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Your continuous repetition shows that without your gun junk, you are a frail little individual. Your material comes in the mail, or on an internet board. Not from experience killing things. Maybe you’re soft that way. Understandable considering your replies to those that know, taken as threatening, requiring ridiculous and belligerent responses.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

You are a Moth headed for THE Flame and even had to steal your Avatar...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll simply fuel them with wares that exist. "Damaged Goods" are more likely than not and how this made it to the house,remains a fhuqking Mystery. A new take on the Age Old Rolling Bight for Mechanical Leverage,but plum handy in sizing and rugged reliability. Pass the soft lay rope. Hint.

How many times a day do you think about me? Very GOOD call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and wax eloquent via Vagina Monologue,on your Estrogen Levels and Professional Victim status instead. HINT.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Avatars and mailboxes. When I need advice on these I’ll call.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

It is fhuqking HILARIOUS,as those Realities dawn on you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm hip on Illuminatti's and barely have a few dozen. Hint.

How many times a day do you think about me? Very GOOD call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and wax eloquent via Vagina Monologue,on your Estrogen Levels and Professional Victim status instead. HINT.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I didn’t call. So please, with a cherry on top, stop typing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

In TOTAL "fairness" who else did you reply to...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Six weeks of entertainment is off to a good start.

Except it started during the last alleged PTO.

Liar Larry can't keep the facts straight.

Even detective Clauseau could see the lies.

He thinks the campfire is easily hoodwinked. Lol. Hint

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bless her LYING heart. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Hint...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know I'm not envious of all Stick has. I sold off half my collection within the last several months because I grew weary of it all. Besides when shtf and I have to take off for the Camp I couldn't have taken it all with me anyway. And I don't want to leave it behind for the looters

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

480 members (10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 222ND, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 45 invisible), 1,690 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,050
Posts18,521,215
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.