Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by Sheister

Duh. You didn't bother to read the first post on this page, did you. Or any other post for that matter.

AOL? LoL. How old are you, 100?

Well, I did miss your post when I checked - so sorry if I hurt your poor little feelings with my post. I've followed this thread but like most threads on this forum the drivel isn't often worth responding to so I only contribute when I think I have something to add- unlike many on here... as far as AOL, who cares other than you? I've been on AOL since I got internet 25 years ago, it's free, and it works .... I guess if it isn't Google it isn't good enough for you? KMA and wipe your nose when you're done, okay?

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Government exists to solve problems. Just trust the GOP eh?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Osky
He was a bum before he got involved in politics and he is worse now. He was all over the radio 2016 telling everyone what a disaster Trump was.
Rino isn’t a big enough word for the guy. I had relations who worked for him years ago. Complete candy ass.

Osky
Another fine example of “The Lesser of Two Evils”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This is a fight between the establishment RINOs and MAGA. MAGA has now removed the top 3 RINOs who were running House leadership. Let's hope we can get a MAGA rep elected as speaker. Right now Mike Johnson is leading in the voting. He would be a lot better than the ones who have run so far, except for maybe Jim Jordan.

Call your reps and tell them who you want for speaker. We need someone who will fight.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bowmanh
This is a fight between the establishment RINOs and MAGA. MAGA has now removed the top 3 RINOs who were running House leadership. Let's hope we can get a MAGA rep elected as speaker. Right now Mike Johnson is leading in the voting. He would be a lot better than the ones who have run so far, except for maybe Jim Jordan.

Call your reps and tell them who you want for speaker. We need someone who will fight.
Jim Jordan not a RINO, who knew.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Another example of MN exceptionalism

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sherm_61
Emmer will be just another McCarthy maybe worse, HELL at this point might as well have Hakeem Jeffries

He's far worse than McCarthy, and that was bad enough.

A few wanted McCarthy out, and this fiasco is what they got. The gops need to quiet things down and perform bigly before 2024, or the Demonkraps will have both chambers of Congress.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Looks like Johnson is being tabbed for the next vote.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Dem are supposedly sticking together and voting no on any republican speaker. They are working on Rinos to join Tham in supporting Jeffries.
My rep, Mary Peltola, is far left and with the dems all the way. She just lost her husband in a small airplane crash. I'm expecting Joe to hook her up with Hunter. She's everything a crooked family could want!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

Jim Jordan not a RINO, who knew.

I don't think it's really fair to call Jordan a RINO, but it's true that he is not as hard charging as he used to be and is more ready to compromise.

That's why I said "maybe."

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Emmer calls Trump and begs for his endorsement.

Trump responds with this,

“I have many wonderful friends wanting to be Speaker of the House, and some are truly great Warriors.

RINO Tom Emmer, who I do not know well, is not one of them.

He never respected the Power of a Trump Endorsement, or the breadth and scope of MAGA—MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! He fought me all the way, and actually spent more time defending Ilhan Omar, than he did me—He is totally out-of-touch with Republican Voters.

I believe he has now learned his lesson, because he is saying that he is Pro-Trump all the way, but who can ever be sure? Has he only changed because that’s what it takes to win? The Republican Party cannot take that chance, because that’s not where the America First Voters are.

Voting for a Globalist RINO like Tom Emmer would be a tragic mistake!”

Then poof, just like that Emmer withdraws and drops out of the race for speaker.

Ahh, the power of the Trump Endorsement.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Mike Johnson, I rest my case.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Mike Johnson was just elected Speaker. He is speaking now. I hope he does a good job.

It will be difficult, but I think he will be much better than McCarthy.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Allegedly Pro 2A.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
One thing is for certain, Johnson will be a far cry better than Piglosi ever was.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Mike Johnson was just elected Speaker. He is speaking now. I hope he does a good job.

It sure as Hell cant be any worse than Piglosi, McCarthy or Emmer. Hopefully [bleep] will change gotta start somewhere he definitely has a hard job he's gotta drain some swamp creatures from his own party first

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Listening to his speech, he SOUNDS like he will be better than we have seen in a long time.....

Time will tell....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
This is a good turn of events and having the Wrong speaker is far worse than none at the moment. The remaining possibilities look more hopeful. Good riddence, Tom.

Really, and who would that be ? lol

Remember 217

Mike Johnson. bWAhahahaha

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Title of this thread reminds me of this........

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Does the body of the post also remind you of that headline?

You read it didn't you,so stop complaining.

Originally Posted by rte
It’s becoming increasingly difficult to support a party who hates you and ignores you as a voter.

The House Republicans voted for a new Speaker candidate on Tuesday. The Republicans started with eight candidates this morning and after several rounds of secret ballots, it came down to two Republicans.
Rep. Tom Emmer (R-MN)
Rep. Mike Johnson (R-LA)

Tom Emmer wants to change the US Constitution to eliminate the Electoral College and let the popular vote and radical left blue states choose the US President.

Tom Emmer reportedly worked against Trump candidates in the 2022 election.

GOP voters overwhelmingly supported Jim Jordan for Speaker but the caucus voted Jordan out on Friday.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (12344mag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,448 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,382
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.