-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just hope the jews in New York, Kalifornia, Massachusetts, Connecticut, et al are obeying EVERY LAST LAW of their respective states before they attempt to purchase a weapon. They voted for their shit states, they can live with it their shit laws.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I just hope the jews in New York, Kalifornia, Massachusetts, Connecticut, et al are obeying EVERY LAST LAW of their respective states before they attempt to purchase a weapon. They voted for their shit states, they can live with it their shit laws.

Wasn’t just the Jews that voted in the lawmakers in those states.

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
America was safe for Jews?

No one is ever completely safe anywhere. "The Law" and LEOs used to be a safety net in the civilized portion, while in the "lawless"old West, it was up to the individuals to protect themselves. No longer true.

Now, most of America has returned to the old west, but the citified and dumnuts just haven't realized it yet.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by blairvt
Their Air Force always did very well in exercises with the US.
Their Air Force was damned effective at murdering US Navy personnel aboard the USS Liberty in their effort to sink it and kill every last crew member so their deaths could be blamed on Egypt, thus pulling the US into fighting their war for them.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Their Air Force was damned effective at murdering US Navy personnel aboard the USS Liberty in their effort to sink it and kill every last crew member so their deaths could be blamed on Egypt, thus pulling the US into fighting their war for them.

....and FDR was effective in placating Hitler by turning back the ship, St. Louis*, and it's load of Jewish asylum seekers. In Germany, they were marched off to concentration camps where most of them died.

The St Louis had already been turned away in Cuba. In a last act of desperation, FDR also turned them away. He feared that allowing jewish refugees into the US, he would infuriate Hitler into dragging the US into WWII. By denying the inevitability of the situation, FDR doomed a shipload of refugees that truly deserved asylum.

I am not qualifying the attack on the Liberty, I'm just saying that sh¡t happens. Israel apologized as best they could for that.

Maybe we could also talk about the Lusitannia. The passenger ship that the Germans sank prior to WWI.
The good ol' US of A had slipped war materials on board, making it a German target.

Sh¡t happens in the throes of war!

How about the American pilots shot down by the American battleship in WWII due to mistaken identity?
I believe they called it "The Turkey Shoot"!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would imagine that most of them could be arrested for lying about mental illness on their paperwork lol. A bunch of hysterical schizophrenics buying guns and literally shaking.

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by goalie

I wasn't in the air force, we did infantry things and armor things. They were good, just not as good as I expected.

A buddy of mine taught,trained with the Israeli Air Force mid 80s Yuma Arizona. He said some of the best fighter pilots in the world. They learned a lot from each other.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer

....and FDR was effective in placating Hitler by turning back the ship, St. Louis*, and it's load of Jewish asylum seekers. In Germany, they were marched off to concentration camps where most of them died.

The St Louis had already been turned away in Cuba. In a last act of desperation, FDR also turned them away. He feared that allowing jewish refugees into the US, he would infuriate Hitler into dragging the US into WWII. By denying the inevitability of the situation, FDR doomed a shipload of refugees that truly deserved asylum.

I am not qualifying the attack on the Liberty, I'm just saying that sh¡t happens. Israel apologized as best they could for that.

Maybe we could also talk about the Lusitannia. The passenger ship that the Germans sank prior to WWI.
The good ol' US of A had slipped war materials on board, making it a German target.

Sh¡t happens in the throes of war!

How about the American pilots shot down by the American battleship in WWII due to mistaken identity?
I believe they called it "The Turkey Shoot"!

Then the Cock Head decided things were inevitable so to push it along he order the Intelligence be subdued thus Pearl Harbor.

Looks Like a Redux in Gaza ..

Oh My God Benny ..

I’m pretty sure the CCBIA say the same thing to Little Bushy after 9-11

Oh My God Little Bushy ..

Chinese Fire Wall..

Another Jew Jamie Gorelick

Hahahaha Hahahaha

F’ck All

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Better late than never. Many Jews having an aversion to firearms has always been a mystery to me .

It's the reason so many vote (d). They feel it's the government's duty to protect them
It was their “govt” than put them in the ovens.

So, that’s not a logical reason or even a decent excuse.

DF

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by TimZ
They should be buying guns.......Was very surprised to learn that in those kibbutzes right along the border with Gaza every family didn't have a shotgun or AR under the bed..........talk about being naive........bet they change that practice now.....

Tim,
You weren’t the only one who thought that the Israelis would be very well prepared for armed conflict. Only being allowed a single 9mm pistol and 50 rounds of ammunition is not enough for much of a battle. Somehow I had the idea they had a system similar to the Swiss. A good weapon in every home and mandatory training with it.

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Most of them will still vote for dimtards.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by 700LTR
Most of them will still vote for dimtards.
Yep, but IMO, makes no sense.

DF

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The JPFO has been around for many years.

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO)

When the tailgate drops the BS stops.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Whiptail
The kibbutz is the very definition of communism.

Same apply to American gated communities?

no

not even

Montana MOFO
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Suprising only a few realize this episode, or they woulnt be so quick to hug one

I AM AMERICA!
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 1,484 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,679
Posts18,493,859
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.