Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
I am pleased to be able to offer for sale some of my 100% handmade "rustic" wooden flags that will look wonderful in any room, and make awesome gifts for family and friends. Each flag took hours to make and I cut no corners when crafting them. From hand selecting wood with unique grain patterns, to hand cutting each and every star (most similar flags will have stars cut out on a CNC machine or simply just painted on), and then finally applying multiple coats of finish to create an heirloom piece that you would be proud to display. Each flag measures appx. 20" x 36" and weigh ~9lbs each. With the handmade nature of these flags, please do not expect them to look as though they were mass produced on a machine. There may be small gaps in the wood strips, small blemishes or knots, or other small anomalies that add to the uniqueness of each piece. I am overemphasizing this but I want everyone to have a realistic expectation as to what they will be receiving. If you have any questions about any of the flags, please reach out to me and I will be happy to answer them. Buy with confidence, check my dozens of positive feedback across all of the major gun forums (same username).

I wanted to make a mention that some of the shipping boxes that I use may have become creased on the ends from when I stacked them after the flags were packed up. Do not panic over this, as the actual flags themselves will not be damaged at all. I just wanted to mention this so there is no surprise when they arrive. It is purely cosmetic.

Don't see a flag that you wanted? I am happy to entertain custom flag design ideas as well.

Price for a standard 50 star flag is $125 each + ACTUAL SHIPPING (insurance now included!). I use UPS ground as they have the absolute lowest cost to ship.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I have a few "extra rustic" red line flags. Same handmade quality, mainly just expect a few larger gaps between the pieces of wood towards the ends and maybe slightly longer strips of wood that stick out a little more than the others. Sold as is! Special price $100 + S&H

Also have available a small number of Betsy Ross flags. These are $125ea + actual shipping as well.

COME AND TAKE IT flags, $150ea + actual shipping. 100% hand carved and stained just as the others. These were probably my favorite ones that I have made so far. They look AWESOME in hand and hanging on the wall.

A few others that I have made in the past;

For all of you Texas guys, I can make you a Lone Star flag as well! Price is $135 + actual S&H. They are the standard size of 20x36.

If the standard 20x36 flag isn't big enough for you, I can make ones that are a whopping 5' x 32" (and weigh around 20 lbs). I have included pictures of them next to a standard sized one for reference. These behemoths make the ultimate statement in any room and instantly command attention. Due to the large size of this flag, I simply do not have the space here to make them and have them ready to ship. Therefore I will have to make them on an order basis. If you'd like one it would take appx 2 weeks for me to make one start to finish. Payment for the flag will be required in full up front to begin the order, once completed and packaged I will get you the actual cost for shipping. Price is $375 + actual shipping. I can do the larger version in the normal red white and blue, blue line (Police), red line (Firemen) or even a subdued version with just black and the natural grain colors. **SHERMAN NOT INCLUDED**

[img]https://i.imgur.com/riPX5kZ.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/EmZNFqM.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/rG8acNs.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5N3J8Se.jpg[/img]

GB1

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
UPDATE 8/16: Just in time to get your Christmas shopping done early.... I made a few new historic flag designs. Quantities are very limited and I am not sure if/when I will have time to make more, so once they are sold out they may be unavailable for some time. If you'd like one please include the abbreviation within the parenthesis so I know exactly which flag you'd like. I.e. (AATH) for an Appeal to Heaven, etc..

An Appeal to Heaven (AATH) - ~36x20". Beautifully hand burned/carved Pine Tree set on a white stained background, with carved and stained text above. One of my favorite flags out of this bunch, they look stunning in hand. $175 + S&H

Bonnie Blue (BB) - ~36x20". White painted star set on a midnight blue stained/burned background. A very popular Civil War era flag. $135 + S&H

Bennington Flag (BEN) - ~36x20". Very similar to the style of my Betsy Ross and standard 50 star flag, this particular flag features 13 carved stars along with the 76 prominently in the center. Fully carved, stained, and burned. $150 + S&H

Virginia Battle Flag (CON) - ~20x20". Probably the most iconic flag of the South during the American Civil War, this flag features are fully carved/burned (white stripes and stars) also extending over the edges for a beautiful overlapping look. Historically correct square shape. $150 + S&H

Continental Flag (CONT) - ~36x20". This flag features a carved/stained pine tree set on a white stained field with the rest of the flag being stained red. Also fully hand burned like all of the other flags. Very popular American Revolutionary War era flag supposedly flown at the Battle of Bunker Hill. $150 + S&H

Historic Pine Tree (HIST P) - ~36x20". According to tales, this flag was flown on George Washington's cruisers when he was attempting to drive the British from New England. This flag features a fully carved and green stained pine tree set on a white stained and hand burned background. $135 + S&H

Ft. Moultrie V2 (Moul V2) - ~36x20". This is a rendition of the flag that was flown at Ft. Moultrie in 1775. Although not the version that is historically accurate (I will be making that sometime in the future), this is a more modern rendition with LIBERTY spelled out towards the bottom. Fully carved and burned, both moon and liberty have been carved and white washed on a midnight blue background. $165 + S&H

Stars and Bars (S&B) - ~36x20". This was the first flag of the confederacy in 1861, as more states joined their cause, a star was added for each addition. Flag features fully carved and whitewashed stars on a red white and blue background. Fully burned like all the other flags. $165 + S&H

Troutman (TRO) - ~36x20". An iconic flag of the Texas Revolution (some say it's the original lone star flag), originally designed by an 18 year old woman from Georgia to send off with the Georgia volunteers who were going to Texas' aid for their cause. Flag features fully carved/stained star and text set on a white stained background. Fully burned like all of the other flags. $165 +S&H

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Goliad (GOL) - ~36x20", One week after firing the first shot of the Texas Revolution at the Battle of Gonzales, Texan forces captured the fortress at Goliad. More than two months before the official vote for Texas to secede from Mexico and form it's own independence, settlers at the fortress at Goliad penned their own document for independence. As it was passed around and signed, this famous flag was raised on a pole fashioned from a sycamore limb. This flag is fully carved and burned like all of the others. $150 + S&H

Edward Teach (ET) - ~36x20", An early 19th century design purportedly associated with Edward Teach better known as Blackbeard. Although not a flag that was used by Blackbeard himself, this flag is still very popular around the areas where he sailed and plundered off of the Eastern coast of the US. Flag is fully carved and burned, featuring a white-washed skeleton on a black stained background with a red stained heart and 3 blood drops. $165 + S&H

Sons of Liberty (SOL) 36x20'', aka the "Rebellious Stripes", this flag features 9 hand burned stained & whitewashed vertical stripes. This flag dates back to 1765 and has direct ties to the Boston Tea Party. After the party, this flag was banned by the King of Britain. $145 + S&H

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
tag

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
These are so cool. You got me thinking

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same... President Ronald Reagan
IC B2

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Steelruger22
These are so cool. You got me thinking

Thanks! I spent a lot of time making them, happy to hear other's like them as well.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Very nice.

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Still some left

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
bump

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
bump

IC B3

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
up up up

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
bump

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Great work…

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Bull64
Great work…

Thank you!

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
bump

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Up

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
up

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tag

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
bump

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Were you at the Oaks?. I saw these in person, very nice work.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

170 members (5sdad, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 30 invisible), 2,034 guests, and 984 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,976
Posts18,499,480
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.