Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Isaiah 5:20 ESV
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The chickens *always* come home to roost eventually. I can't say whether it's Biblical or not. The old covenant/new covenant theology is a bit complicated. But the Apostle Paul said that no Jew/Gentile construct existed any longer. There was just those under Christ and those who weren't.

109 countries gave those who weren't interested in the new covenant their walking papers. As it's shaping up, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118,...ect. are on board.

I'm not surprised. I've been watching a long time.

New Testament doctrine is right there for whoever wants to accept it. Those who don't pays their money and they takes their chances.

So, anyway,...I'm out here in the sticks hoping that I have to look at the mushroom clouds through a pair of binoculars.

I doubt that Israelis will need any optic enhancement to view them.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Tarquin
"Jews are Marxists" is a generalization. Some Jews are and many aren’t.

They are all good liars, but some just find a niche as controlled opposition. They’ve always played both sides well.

Mark Levin was well loved here some time ago, but the last couple of times I’ve seen him mentioned it seems he has been found out. I’d post “told you so” but don’t want to rub it in. Everyone is at a different point in their noticing and the important thing is they keep improving.

If I were you I'd be embarrassed to identify myself as among those (Leftist, Marxists and BLM apologists) who resent Jews because of their success and then try to camouflage that resentment and envy by assigning some nefarious "trait" to Jews such as that they are "good liars" to justify their bigotry. You can pretend that if you want, but that's not the real cause of your resentment.

Last edited by Tarquin; 10/30/23.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Here is George Washington's famous letter to the Hebrew congregation at Rhode Island. Notice the reference to "inherent natural rights"? We are now so steeped in legal and moral positivism that Washington's political philosophy is foreign to most of us. It is certainly alien to Stickfight!.

From George Washington to the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island, 18 August 1790
To the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island
[Newport, R.I., 18 August 1790]Gentlemen.

While I receive, with much satisfaction, your Address1 replete with expressions of affection and esteem; I rejoice in the opportunity of assuring you, that I shall always retain a grateful remembrance of the cordial welcome I experienced in my visit to Newport,2 from all classes of Citizens.

The reflection on the days of difficulty and danger which are past is rendered the more sweet, from a consciousness that they are succeeded by days of uncommon prosperity and security. If we have wisdom to make the best use of the advantages with which we are now favored, we cannot fail, under the just administration of a good Government, to become a great and a happy people.

The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people, that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all occasions their effectual support.

It would be inconsistent with the frankness of my character not to avow that I am pleased with your favorable opinion of my Administration, and fervent wishes for my felicity. May the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and figtree, and there shall be none to make him afraid. May the father of all mercies scatter light and not darkness in our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in his own due time and way everlastingly happy.

Go: Washington

Last edited by Tarquin; 10/30/23.

Tarquin
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAM
Not my angle at all. That's all you dude.

Then you wrote something you don’t understand. Common problem with low quality public education.

Jews are Marxists. They invented it and remain committed to spreading it the goyim. All Jews. The extent to which the political parties support Marxist principles, and both major ones do, is the result of Jewish influence.

Someone needs their meds. On Ward 4

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You can pretend that if you want, but that's not the real cause of your resentment.

You seem to have overdosed on Jewish media.

A King of Dynastic Egypt, again a top guy in the top civilization of its time, was so jealous of the success Jews enjoyed that he wore sandals with their likeness on the footbed as the physical manifestation of his disgust.

It wasn’t because they were such a pain in his ass like they have been for everyone else in their history, he was just jealous, a youtube Jew told me so!

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
Someone needs their meds. On Ward 4

I’d suggest a book that could help roll back the blinders your education put on you, but I’m not convinced you possess the necessary hardware to do any better.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it still okay to punch nazis?

Carpe' Scrotum
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
You can pretend that if you want, but that's not the real cause of your resentment.

You seem to have overdosed on Jewish media.

A King of Dynastic Egypt, again a top guy in the top civilization of its time, was so jealous of the success Jews enjoyed that he wore sandals with their likeness on the footbed as the physical manifestation of his disgust.

It wasn’t because they were such a pain in his ass like they have been for everyone else in their history, he was just jealous, a youtube Jew told me so!

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

You seem to have overdosed on the idea that the media is controlled by Jews.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Holy Mackerel!

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
... so jealous of the success Jews enjoyed ...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Some storm, Jag. That Q post dates to 2017. The World has been ending for what, 6 years now? It took Trump 6 years to declare The Storm Is Upon Us?

Go up to the comet, Jag. It's waiting for you.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

Hey dumbfughk, how long ago was the Bible written. Many of its prophecies are just now coming true.

I'm glad to see that you are able to read the date on Qs drops or did some kid point it out to you? It's sad to see you are too stupid to remember even approximately when Trump posted the same exact words.

Your stupidity is what leads you to consider all these interrelated incidences as mere Quincidences.

You stupid, Plumdumb fughk, Trump mimicked the Q "drop" from 2017 on Trumps Truth Social in either November or December of 2022.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lol qanon is your Bible you dumb f uck

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by plumbum
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Some storm, Jag. That Q post dates to 2017. The World has been ending for what, 6 years now? It took Trump 6 years to declare The Storm Is Upon Us?

Go up to the comet, Jag. It's waiting for you.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

Hey dumbfughk, how long ago was the Bible written. Many of its prophecies are just now coming true.

I'm glad to see that you are able to read the date on Qs drops or did some kid point it out to you? It's sad to see you are too stupid to remember even approximately when Trump posted the same exact words.

Your stupidity is what leads you to consider all these interrelated incidences as mere Quincidences.

You stupid, Plumdumb fughk, Trump mimicked the Q "drop" from 2017 on Trumps Truth Social in either November or December of 2022.

You are stuttering mad because I'm right and I embarrassed you haha.

SIX YEAR DELAY Jag.

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

Last edited by plumbum; 10/30/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bluefish
Originally Posted by RAM
Not my angle at all. That's all you dude.

Then you wrote something you don’t understand. Common problem with low quality public education.

Jews are Marxists. They invented it and remain committed to spreading it the goyim. All Jews. The extent to which the political parties support Marxist principles, and both major ones do, is the result of Jewish influence.

Can you explain further please? That is a claim I have never heard before.

There is some truth to this. As I recall, many of Lenin's and Stalin's followers were disgruntled jews. We know how that turned out, but I think of them as tantamount to the jews who sold out Jesus. They were as corrupt mentally as Lenin and Stalin.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RAM
Cornell Students marching like WaffenSS calls to cut Jew throats.

Any doubters out there that Public Education/NEA/DEA is behind it all for the Marxists masquerading as Democrats?

"Give me the mind of a child till he's six...."

Qatar, Which Funds And Harbors Hamas, Has Liberal Universities On Its Payroll
Northwestern University took money from Qatar for a campus there, which then called on their counterparts in Illinois to "pressure the U.S. government" to stop helping Israel

https://www.dailywire.com/news/qata...-has-liberal-universities-on-its-payroll

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Plumdumb, if you're so smart, tell us what Trump was clueing us on to in his most recent rally by using the word "drop" surreptitiously.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/30/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
International communism was a Jewish thing, through and through. Communist and Jewish were known, in the late 19th and early to middle 20th century, to be nearly synonymous. Just a fact. Not much has changed in this regard, other than far fewer people having been exposed to the history on this fact, as it became politically incorrect to take notice of it, and its been suppressed in popular sources of information.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RAM
Cornell Students marching like WaffenSS calls to cut Jew throats.

Any doubters out there that Public Education/NEA/DEA is behind it all for the Marxists masquerading as Democrats?

"Give me the mind of a child till he's six...."
Give me the body of a child till she's six....Joe Biden.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Plumdumb, if you're so smart, tell us what Trump was clueing us on to in his most recent rally by using the word "drop" surreptitiously.

Nothing. If you were anywhere nearly as smart as you think you are, you would understand that. IF he did use the word in the way you imagine, he was just feeding his pets.

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 1234, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,734 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,795
Posts18,536,418
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.