Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
"Hostage", they only got 1 .... they will kill more with the bombing than they will ever save, bank on it.

That may be true, but the hostages are already at risk.

If it was my choice to make, I'd demand the release of all of the hostages, otherwise I would keep bombing until every man-made structure in Gaza was destroyed. War is hell and Hamas had to know that Israel would replay with overwhelming violence, just as it should be.

Always kill the bad guys, always.

One does have to wonder what Hamas thought would happen. My guess is they thought the hostages would keep them safe or limit the response. Gotta wonder what their end game was when Israel can just bomb the hell out of them without risking many ground troops.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Bad deal about war is that it often hurts those on both sides the most who were the ones that wanted it the least. The really bad evil people pushing it often just end up richer. It makes me sick all the people dieing and displaced because of the evil ambitions of others. All the innocent Ukrainians slaughtered and all the young Russian troops who died that didn't want to be part of it.

There are some blood thirsty bad guys on all sides that get it too but they take so many good people down with them. If a lot of Palestinians celebrated Oct 7th and things are getting bad for them now it's hard to be too sympathetic. If they condemned Oct 7th and are now getting bombed that's a tragedy. I often wonder if their were many Palestinians that were sickened by what some of them did or if they most all support the terror. I just know it's hard to know what to think for sure because our media is so corrupt all we get is propaganda and things are always more complex than they seem.

Things are happening because greedy ambitions of evil people pulling strings. Its hard to know what's really going on and why. I just know that since Biden stole the office it seems like evil has ramped up around the word. Bad things happen in the dark and the Biden regime seems to be doing their best to keep the lights off. We haven't seen 1% of the damage team Biden has put on us yet. We will feel the negative effects for years if we survive that long.

My ICE agent friend said today he just had to release a group of 300 illegal border hoppers into the country. He said every one of them was either Chinese or Russian military aged males and they all looked like the could have just left boot camp. He's convinced our nation is doomed and that the are sleeper cells and sabatours all over tge place just waiting for their orders. He said our nation is finished and that if they started stopping all of it today it's too late. He said there is already way to many bad people in the country and that he believes its all been an orchestrated event to destroy our republic.

Then he said the only way any of us on the right get through this would be to divide up the country and let the left do it their way in their half and for our half to go back to law and order. He said the left and the right need a divorce because they've grown so far apart there's no way they can live together again. Last time we tried that things got ugly and it's hard to imagine a war on our soil but war just seems to be much more common than it was a few years ago.

Bb

Good post, Bb. I also have a friend who lives a couple doors down who was in ICE, but got out because he couldn't stand it anymore to keep putting people he knew were bad people on the street in the US.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

695 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 71 invisible), 3,267 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,542
Posts18,510,049
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.