Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,055 of 2,280 1 2 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2279 2280
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

K22, how do you know he wasn't talking about you? And your false beliefs?

The further down the rabbit hole they fall, the greater their belief that they are ACTUALLY “onto something”. They are so entrapped in their Q fantasy megaverse, everything they see and hear falsely confirms that their conspiracy theories are legit.

They truly believe they have found some hidden secret magical truth. After all, they are the chosen enlightened ones, doncha know?

The Q rhetoric and propaganda is deeply engraved in the gullible. Some even believe the earth is flat and the Holocaust never took place…. The unbelievable conspiracies have actually become embedded with their identities. The euphoric “high” they get from their secret, privileged disinformation keeps them engaged in this continuous game of delusion and deception.

GB1

Whip #18894181 11/02/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22

K22, how do you know he wasn't talking about you? And your false beliefs?

The further down the rabbit hole they fall, the greater their belief that they are ACTUALLY “onto something”. They are so entrapped in their Q fantasy megaverse, everything they see and hear falsely confirms that their conspiracy theories are legit.

They truly believe they have found some hidden secret magical truth. After all, they are the chosen enlightened ones, doncha know?

The Q rhetoric and propaganda is deeply engraved in the gullible. Some even believe the earth is flat and the Holocaust never took place…. The unbelievable conspiracies have actually become embedded with their identities. The euphoric “high” they get from their secret, privileged disinformation keeps them engaged in this continuous game of delusion and deception.

True! They can't stop now or they will have to admit they have been suckered and look even more foolish than they do now.

Last edited by pyscodog; 11/02/23.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

So you're saying Trump is wrong by saying the best is yet to come and we will Make America Great Again?

Remember, the Conspiracy Theorists were putting the Truths out there before Trump shed light on what is happening BEFORE he Retruthed Derek Johnson and before he Retruthed Dr Jan Halper-Hayes.

Many of us were saying we were going back to the original Constitution years ago, along with saying we were going back to Constitutional currency and the pope and queen E had effectively deposed by Trump and the Patriots and that our National Guard was participating in police actions outside the United States.

We were reporting we were under Maritime Law several years ago and that Bidet was a fake Biden.

We could tell you many more Truths that would blow your mind but for what good? You won't belive anything unless you see it on the MSM Fake Nues.

We told that the C WHY A was behind the JFK assassination. That was what they called the first Conspiracy theory. Now we find it's true.

We knew what happened to the missile that was coming at Hawaii for 28 min and what happened to Loretta Huddy and Prince Alwahled and why Eric Schmidt stepped down after the top picture below and why Jack Dorsey was going to step down and why he did step down and who banked the Evergreen Ship in the Suez and why and what was taken off it and why Google Earth blocked viewing it for weeks.

We knew what really happened at the Bellagio masssacre and and what was behind it and why a vehicles crashed into the gates of the Saudi Palace, the Vatican, Buckingham Palace and the White House Gate recently.

And some of the attempts on Trump and Melania and the Secret Service deaths and injuries.

We knew years ago these pukes like the the CO Rep would be stepping down or not running for reelection and why 39 Rs didn't run for reelection in 2018, including Chaffetz and Gowdy.

We told what was really going down behind all these events and why Trump stepped around in front of Queen Elizabeth and why McCain, Biden, Killery, Chelsea and Jill Biden were seen wearing a boot.
.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Too funny. The first ever Conspiracy theory turned out to be true.

We knew why Trump still travels with Marine protection and school busses full of troops and Doctors and Ambulances in 50 -80 vehicle caravans and why Bidens Inauguration was a virtual image event and why Pelosi erected barricades in DC and we knew the Red Wave was not about putt8ng Trump in DC with the 2020 election.

What we didn't know was how fughking deaf, blind and dumb many people can be and how, with Trump, Scavino and others trying to help them Connect the Dots they would rather stay seduced by their Tel-A-Vision and stay in their Matrix Box.

Well, Trump and the Patriots have it all, including the Cabals playbook and know how to combat that too and thats what you're getting now on your TV.

How can one be so stupid they can't figure out all the things being exposed about the LEFTS criminality from child trafficking and Pedophilia and selling out our country is just happening by accident. It's not happening by accident. The Patriots are in Control and much, much more will now be exposed and the Treason of Kilery and Obama and their connections to Iran will come to light as will the truth about Faukki and Pfizer and the Ukraine Bioweapons Labs.

As Don Jr said, "Conspiracy Theorists are people capable of Pattern Recognition".

As Q said, They won't be able to walk the streets. None will walk away from this. The Old Guard is being turned out for the
new. The best is yet to come. The left can't win. Trump card coming, The shot heard around the world (oh, that already happened), Checkmate coming, We will have Justice again, We will have our Republic back, we know what the first letters stand for in the truth Q dropped (a few years before Trump did) saying Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

We know with reasonable certainty who Snow White is, we know who is the Iron Eagle, the Eagle, Renegade, Evergreen, Alice (of Wonderland), Wonderland and No Name and who and why he was killed, and who Peter Henderson was years before the public did, and we knew, and said, the truths about the payoffs to the Bidens would come out and the truths about Bill Clinton's treason and Kilerys 33,000 emails and Obamas treason and proof the left stole the Election of 2020 will come out and thevperps will be prosecuted.

We know the war is coming and we won't be destroyed by nukes and the DNC and Globalist NWO/WEF Cabal and Rockefellers and Rothschilds will be destroyed.

We know why Trump draws Air Qs and mentions 17 repeatedly.

We know the Patriots are in Control and we will Make America Great Again.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18894259 11/02/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

That's funny!! laugh laugh

None of your conspiracy theories (predictions) have come true and I've been hearing this bullschit for 30+ years.

Killery, Zero and Piglosi don't think so. grin

We know why she fainted AFTER the limousine doors were opened and she saw who was awaiting inside. Sorry you missed that too.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

None of your conspiracy theories (predictions) have come true and I've been hearing this bullschit for 30+ years.

BS. We knew the Covid-19 wasn't from a raw bat and we knew the jab was bad. We knew Biden had a fake inauguration and why Piglosi put up the Barracades and that Trump would get his own platform and the left would lose Twitter and that Jack Dorsey was going down along with Facebook and the MSM and DNC and the Red Wave is coming to wash the traitors away and the Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin worked and that the Biden banking records would be exposed....

Amazingly some are too stupid to Connect the Dots to the current expose and The Hunter's become the Hunted. Really, you can't make that connection?

We knew the White House would be covered in Red and Buckingham Palace in Green. We know the FBY and CYA and NSA will be destroyed and replaced.

Actually, we see so many things that were considered Conspiracy theories come true they are too many to remember.

There is a reason Dan Bongino has asked for people to send him more Conspiracy theories and says almost all have come true.

We knew years ago Putin would invade Ukraine and take out the Khazarian Mafia Illuminati and Xi would hit Taiwan and take out their Bioweapons Labs and destroy their Globalists.

We knew and know it's coming.

You have no clue how many years of digging and studying and researching and hours a day of deep internet info many of us go through to come up with the info you so conveniently trash can. You even trash can what Trump tells you. You only listen to the MSM and then tell us we don't have a clue. UFR.

You have the gall to say what you do without having a clue. You can't connect the dots given you hear. You can't even figure out WTF this means much less figure out WTF is going on.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

That Guy Derek, pretending to know.

OK, tell us why Trump would Retruth his and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes info on Trump's Truth Social.

Any dumbass can Google CNNs coverage of Bidens Inauguration and see it was fake with no 21 Gun Four Canon rapid fire salute and was done at Arlington Cemetery. That should give you a clue.

You really think these two guys are the same person? When Trump tells you he's a different guy and Trump tells you the real Biden is shot in the head?

https://youtube.com/shorts/6M5nLUAKYjA?si=81uDNHzOPJCsooid

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/02/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18894365 11/02/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Nope!

IC B3

Whip #18894374 11/02/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18894390 11/02/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Last edited by K22; 11/02/23.
Whip #18894398 11/02/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18894406 11/02/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Last edited by K22; 11/02/23.
Whip #18894421 11/02/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18894440 11/02/23
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Think about Tucker Carlson’s episode about the migrant invasion and the treasonous acts that led to it being taken down by YouTube. Too many things coming out in the open for all to see and the rats are starting to jump ship.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22

We know why she fainted AFTER the limousine doors were opened and she saw who was awaiting inside. Sorry you missed that too.

I saw that video and must have missed that too. Who was waiting for her inside?

K22 #18894797 11/02/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Q+ sure doesn't seem to be too worried about the Globalist Swamp Cabal taking him and his family out for all the trillions he has cost them.

The crazy badstid is acting like he and the Military Patriots are in control.

Sheesh, what a stoopit sucker.

OTOH, maybe he's pretty sharp and has been following the Q Drops and is smart enough to Connect the Dots. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by K22

I think it's best I don't say. Someone she hated to see. Maybe like a ghost? I will say she saw the end of her life staring her in the face.

I'm already a nut job for believing Trump and Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes and my GOD given eyes re Joe Bidet and the Fake Inauguration.

It will come out, eventually. Maybe with the Trump card. I think Trump deserves to be the one who releases that next, what I figure will be, another "Shot Heard Around the World".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by K22

I think it's best I don't say. Someone she hated to see. Maybe like a ghost? I will say she saw the end of her life staring her in the face.

I'm already a nut job for believing Trump and Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes and my GOD given eyes re Joe Bidet and the Fake Inauguration.

It will come out, eventually. Maybe with the Trump card. I think Trump deserves to be the one who releases that next, what I figure will be, another "Shot Heard Around the World".

You could tell me in a PM.

Page 2,055 of 2,280 1 2 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

65 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, AdamT204, 11 invisible), 1,649 guests, and 686 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,956
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.