Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Ladies,

Keep Pretending aloud,as you "live" vicarously...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

It's not your fault. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT STICK. I know throwing rifles in the creek hurts you more than it hurts us. But you have to keep doing it. Do it for all of us.

I hope the rest of you are happy with imagination and pretend.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

I reckon it plum flattering,to have yet another Devoted Professional Victim,rattling pom-pom's and sucking ass from the sidelines,as she "lives" vicariously...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratullations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you Melting Snowflakes "get" to Pretend aloud. Hint.

.109 BC here. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Whining,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wondered how long it would take before the irrelevant photos started showing...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Oh shyt. I just remembered my OALs are less than 3.999", my bullets aren't smoaching the lands, and all 4 rifles are wearing Leupolds.

Damn, no point in even taking the cooler. Might just load some blanks with Bullseye powder and foam earplug wads.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What other "move" would you Pretend to "have",other then setting astride your Couchbound Kchunt and Whining aloud...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't forget that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you add punctuation. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't "forget" your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore and the simple Facts,that besides being a Brokedick CLUELESS Drooler,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Again,you'll wanna keep track of how many times a day you think about me,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

In fairness,Reupolds are handy. Hint.

You Professional Victims be SURE to keep filling out your Hurt Feeler Reports,in order to fuel your Pity Party. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Don't let them get to you, Stick. I know you're just being strong for all of us. NEVER STOP.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Lol. He can blow hot air all he wants. Most of us never see it, and everyone works, hunts, shoots, and has a happy, productive life while he mires in "paradise" HINT

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by KenMi
Lol. He can blow hot air all he wants. Most of us never see it, and everyone works, hunts, shoots, and has a happy, productive life while he mires in "paradise" HINT
Why are you doing this, Ken? How many nice rifles have you thrown in the creek to educate the masses? How many rifles have you dismissed as trash for shooting MOA but without the highest BC possible? How many retorts do you have saved to copy/paste for efficiency while helping everyone around here shoot better? None, none, and none. You need to stop, Ken. Stick can't do this all by himself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Buford_T_Justice
Stick can't do this all by himself.

I stand with Stick!

IC B3

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by SuperCub

I stand with Stick!

How dare you mock him after all he's done for you. Thousands of hints left. Who else congratulates you every single day?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SuperCub

I stand with Stick!

How dare you mock him after all he's done for you. Thousands of hints left. Who else congratulates you every single day?

You're right ...... I'm sorry.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
One thing about the manbun, sure is easy to load accurate ammo. It’ll shoot about anything.

DF

Yup, the 6.5 CM = "Better Rob."

But I have, and like both. The Rob is just a lot cooler wrapped in a nice piece of walnut than a Creedmoor...
Agree on Roberts being possibly more "cool" than the Creed based on its long and distinguished history.

Like you, I have both and enjoy both. The one I pick up depends on my mood more than anything else.

Right now, it's the .257. I had been shooting the 100 TTSX over maxed out H-100V at 3,250 fps.

But, I'm running out of that bullet and only have a can of H-100V.

I happen to have a bunch of 120 NPT's and a big jug of MRP. My 24" Brux barreled 700 will shoot that combo (47 gr. MRP) MOA all day, occasionally 1/2". So at just 2,800 fps, its still a potent combo on hogs and WT's.

So, this day and time, you shoot what you have or can find. The Partition is never a mistake.

DF

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have had a few rifles chambered in 257 and 257AI since the first, a Ruger 77 R, arrived in 1981.

After trying a lot of different bullets, I've settled on the 75 and 90 grain Sierra for shooting varmints and 110 grain ABs for medium game. Same/same for the 25 WSSM, 25-284, and 25-06.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I have had a few rifles chambered in 257 and 257AI since the first, a Ruger 77 R, arrived in 1981.

After trying a lot of different bullets, I've settled on the 75 and 90 grain Sierra for shooting varmints and 110 grain ABs for medium game. Same/same for the 25 WSSM, 25-284, and 25-06.
I worked on the M-70 trigger for a good bud who was having issues with his .25 WSSM. Man was that a nice little rifle. Brass would be an issue, but he had a lifetime supply.

I've read it can be a challenge to tweak an action to feed those smoothly. The factory seemed to have solved that issue. He said it fed rounds very smoothly and it was accurate.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One thing about the manbun, sure is easy to load accurate ammo. It’ll shoot about anything.

DF

But I have, and like both. The Rob is just a lot cooler wrapped in a nice piece of walnut than a Creedmoor...
Agree on Roberts being possibly more "cool" than the Creed based on its long and distinguished history.

Like you, I have both and enjoy both. The one I pick up depends on my mood more than anything else.

Right now, it's the .257. I had been shooting the 100 TTSX over maxed out H-100V at 3,250 fps.

I happen to have a bunch of 120 NPT's and a big jug of MRP. My 24" Brux barreled 700 will shoot that combo (47 gr. MRP) MOA all day, occasionally 1/2". So at just 2,800 fps, its still a potent combo on hogs and WT's.

So, this day and time, you shoot what you have or can find. The Partition is never a mistake.

DF

I am anxious for you to introduce one of those Partitions to a deer and report back.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

DF

DF

I am anxious for you to introduce one of those Partitions to a deer and report back.

Do they have a high enough BC to kill a deer???

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😁🤡

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

I worked on the M-70 trigger for a good bud who was having issues with his .25 WSSM. Man was that a nice little rifle. Brass would be an issue, but he had a lifetime supply.

I've read it can be a challenge to tweak an action to feed those smoothly. The factory seemed to have solved that issue. He said it fed rounds very smoothly and it was accurate.

DF

I jumped into the 25 WSSM with both feet and have hunted deer and shot pdogs extensively with 5 different Winchester 70 that feed smoothly enough for me. The biggest whitetail that I've ever tagged fell over dead in its tracks after being shot with a 110 grain AB from a 25 WSSM. I even had 1 rebarreled with a 1-14" ROT barrel just to shoot 75 grain bullets from Hornady and Sierra for varmints and Barnes original X for deer. Some people say that I went the wrong way with the slower ROT, but it is slightly more accurate than any of my 1-10" barrels with 75 grain bullets.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Goalie, those Partitions don’t have the best BC. May have to beat a deer to death after shooting one.

Ha!

DF

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
From the pictures I've seen, Big Stick knows where to put the + on deer being shot for meat. I like seeing the popeyes, anywhere else is just making a mess.

Life is good live it while you can.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 2500HD, 1973cb450, 15 invisible), 1,628 guests, and 979 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,053
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.