Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It’s not a prosecution. It’s a civil action brought by the attorney general under her powers to protect consumers. Think of it like one of those suits where a state attorney general goes after pay day lenders of stuff like that.

Secondly, it’s not like a civil fraud case requiring material misrepresentation of a fact, reliance upon that misrepresentation, and then damages. New York has a consumer protection law that simply requires a misrepresentation.

But as far as I can tell, this law has never been applied to real estate. Its always been applied to securities which of course, are public offerings whereby a misrepresentation of value is an entirely different matter than a private loan or real estate transaction.

It really is a witch hunt and represents an unprecedented intrusion of the state upon private transactions.

This is correct, the law was intended to keep the Wall street banker crowd in line, it's unique to New York.
This whole case is bullshit for all the reasons already outlined.
Anyone that knows a thing about real estate and it's valuation will confirm this.
So my question is where are the real estate experts? How about honest representatives of the judicial system, prominent NY judges, lawyers etc.... these clowns are destroying the integrity of NY judicail system and they are just sitting by letting it happen? Reminds me of the medical experts during covid, now the credibility of the medical community is trash... fugg em

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Did I miss something
The Property in question in in Florida.
And New York is Sewing President Trump for what
Value of the property in Florida.

How is this possible?????????

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by funshooter
Did I miss something

You didn’t miss much other than they are suing Trump, not sewing him. (I just gotta be that guy😀)

I agree with you about the stupidity of it all. There are NO INJURED PARTIES, the loans and interest have all been paid in full and the supposed grievance happened in Florida yet it’s New York bringing action. The entire thing is a mockery, it eliminates any respect for the justice system many had, it’s politically motivated and NOT BLIND and it proves that most minorities are incapable of being in positions of power. They can’t form a civilized society in the countries they claim as their motherland so they come here to destroy ours.

I’m at the point where the world is getting out of control and the left is imploding in on itself under the shear weight of their anger and ignorance. People are amazed by the number of democrats supporting the terrorists including other democrats so I want the chaos to consume them until we can lawfully deal with their traitors and rebuild the country in the way prescribed by our Founders. It ain’t going to be pretty or easy but there are a hell of a lot of people here that have no business being here…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Did I miss something

The Communists are that desperate . Soros has bought so many DAs it’s not even funny.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by irfubar
It’s not a prosecution. It’s a civil action brought by the attorney general under her powers to protect consumers. Think of it like one of those suits where a state attorney general goes after pay day lenders of stuff like that.

Secondly, it’s not like a civil fraud case requiring material misrepresentation of a fact, reliance upon that misrepresentation, and then damages. New York has a consumer protection law that simply requires a misrepresentation.

But as far as I can tell, this law has never been applied to real estate. Its always been applied to securities which of course, are public offerings whereby a misrepresentation of value is an entirely different matter than a private loan or real estate transaction.

It really is a witch hunt and represents an unprecedented intrusion of the state upon private transactions.

This is correct, the law was intended to keep the Wall street banker crowd in line, it's unique to New York.
Anyone that knows a thing about real estate and it's valuation will confirm this.
So my question is where are the real estate experts? How about honest representatives of the judicial system, prominent NY judges, lawyers etc.... these clowns are destroying the integrity of NY judicail system and they are just sitting by letting it happen? Reminds me of the medical experts during covid, now the credibility of the medical community is trash... fugg em
Originally Posted by irfubar

Yes , so the Tards are cheering on a civil action. LOL

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did I miss something

It's a fraud trial in which nobody was defrauded. Trump is just that special.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Did I miss something

It's a fraud trial in which nobody was defrauded. Trump is just that special.

I don’t believe it’s even a trial . No jury

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Did I miss something

The other property is question is the Trump tower penthouse in NY City which is listed at 30,000 sq. ft. on his financial statements, it's closer to 11,000 sq. ft.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
It’s all theater to try to provoke the judge into mistakes they can exploit on appeal.

The Trump crime family is guilty AF on this stuff. Duh.

The upcoming CRIMINAL trials is where things get interesting. He’s clearly guilty in the docs case, though the judge he “randomly” pulled is gonna continue to do all she can to help him. The trial for the actual Election Interference that occurred- when Trump tried to steal it in 20/21- is the one I care about, and of course the state trial in Georgia for essentially the same stuff.

A sitting POTUS can’t be allowed to pull that kind of crap and just walk away from it. You know this. I know this. We all know this. Folks here acting otherwise are being performative themselves.

You're a liar and commie leftist lowlife POS.

What do you think of that?

Well, let’s examine that. What I’m saying is true, I’m a self-employed capitalist who thinks communism is stupid, I’m not a leftist, and unless the definition of lowlife now means upstanding taxpaying father, husband, and citizen without so much as a traffic ticket on his record… then that’s incorrect too.

So “what I think of that is that” is that you are lashing out because in your heart, you know I’m right. Because I am. And it’s obvious.

You are a liar, an idiot and a POS. The docs case? What is he clearly guilty of? What communist fake news org bot programmer is working soooo hard to program your missing brain?

Last edited by rickt300; 11/08/23.

Dog I rescued in January

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

331 members (240NMC, 12344mag, 22magnut, 303savage, 10ring1, 160user, 38 invisible), 1,304 guests, and 1,019 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,849
Posts18,517,532
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.