Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
A friend of mine picked one (a Pro) up thinking he was going to have a good time, driving down the road reached over and found it had junk between it's it's legs, pulled his 357 out and shot it in the head. Pulled the car over on a major highway here, and kicker it out the door onto the berm....pulled away and went home.

He saw it all over the local news next morning, drove down to the police station and turned himself in....think he got 7 years, never heard anything about him again.

Just a reminder:

Total bullschit.

LOL

I want to know where this supposedly took place at? Murder and only got 7yrs damn.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
A friend of mine picked one (a Pro) up thinking he was going to have a good time, driving down the road reached over and found it had junk between it's it's legs, pulled his 357 out and shot it in the head. Pulled the car over on a major highway here, and kicker it out the door onto the berm....pulled away and went home.

He saw it all over the local news next morning, drove down to the police station and turned himself in....think he got 7 years, never heard anything about him again.

Just a reminder:

Total bullschit.

LOL
I bet he used a 38 super

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Just a reminder:

Total bullschit.

LOL
I bet he use a 38 super
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
I want to know where this supposedly took place at? Murder and only got 7yrs damn.

NotAbwana has a hard time with the truth.

LOL

Daddy the Doctor did a poor job of raising her.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've never been attracted to a tranny that I knew to be a tranny, but some of them can make a good look a few times before seeing the telltale signs of XY chromosomes. When I was a young attorney in NYC there was a very NONpassable tranny working at the firm...an ugly dude turned into an even uglier "chick", but "she" did the one thing that got a lot of attention...massive hooters. A lot of the guys at the firm said they'd be interested enough to try it once.

I had to take a cab with "her" from a Christmas party, as I lived in Brooklyn, "she" lived in the Bowery, and since the firm was paying for the cab they wanted to double up for people going in the same general direction.

"She" grabbed my junk in the cab and tried to kiss me. Yeah, the hooters were a distraction but so was the adam's apple and manly hands. And praise be to Allah, she got the vibe that I was not interested and apologized.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I had a Muncie M-22 that I was very fond of.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
kill all the freaks ...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Damn these threads. I'm waiting on a "Have you ever stuffed random objects up your ass" thread.
Now there's a thread I can get behind...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Remsen
I've never been attracted to a tranny that I knew to be a tranny, but some of them can make a good look a few times before seeing the telltale signs of XY chromosomes. When I was a young attorney in NYC there was a very NONpassable tranny working at the firm...an ugly dude turned into an even uglier "chick", but "she" did the one thing that got a lot of attention...massive hooters. A lot of the guys at the firm said they'd be interested enough to try it once.

I had to take a cab with "her" from a Christmas party, as I lived in Brooklyn, "she" lived in the Bowery, and since the firm was paying for the cab they wanted to double up for people going in the same general direction.

"She" grabbed my junk in the cab and tried to kiss me. Yeah, the hooters were a distraction but so was the adam's apple and manly hands. And praise be to Allah, she got the vibe that I was not interested and apologized.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

You two are a damn funny duo...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
My wife and I still laugh about this.

We were on our way to the Black Hills on our honeymoon. Driving west through ND, we came up on, from what we could tell, was a chick in a neon green string bikini riding a Harley. Her long slender legs were up on the front pegs.

She had long flowing hair, body of a successful stripper, golden brown tan that made that bikini really stand out. My wife even made the comment "that's kinda cool that a girl like that would be out riding a Harley in the middle of nowhere ND."

I sped up a little to pass and I said "now watch she'll be a butter face." We got up next to her and she turned to look at us.

She.Had.A.Beard.

Both us were like "WHOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHH!!!!"

I think we laughed for the next 50 miles.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

In his day, he was a dam fine looking woman at a distance.

2 Kings 2:23-24
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
I was riding up the escalator at work, about ten steps behind a lady in a fairly short skirt. Admiring the view I was soon taken aback when "she" turned to get on the next flight of stairs and I realized it was the tranny from the floor above. Wanted to go somewhere and get absolution for my misplaced lust.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
not me, but a guy i know met a girl at a club down in old Soho that turned out to be a little masculine

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
not me, but a guy i know met a girl at a club down in old Soho that turned out to be a little masculine
Was "her" name Lola? 🤣🤣🤣
My wife laughs at me when I point out the trannies at girls' softball games. Women walk a way that cant be duplicated by a male no matter how hard they try. And the majority of them ain't that good at softball.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Me, but they are hard to get off the bumper with that drag-dress on.

Last edited by las; 11/13/23.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I was attracted enough to a 5-Spd Tremec to bolt one up behind the small-block in my '37 Chevy Coupe.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

436 members (10Glocks, 17CalFan, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 32 invisible), 1,870 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,456
Posts18,508,152
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.