Hop To
Page 2,072 of 2,280 1 2 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2279 2280
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly
Thank you the location of Caucasia.. clears up quite a bit for histories sake, wonder if caucasians have old hebrew blood dna?

Yes they do. Used to be a plaque in those mountains that read, "Through these mountains came the Hebrews of old." That referenced the Northern House.

GB1

Whip #18930606 11/15/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18930620 11/15/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18930826 11/15/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Per Ariel:

The ancient enemy is from the star Betelgeuse, and it has to be destroyed…Elon Musk was given the go ahead to do this…

The cabal derives its dark energy to rule earth from this star…Once destroyed, this star will have no more power to rule…The cabal serves masters not local to this planet…

Elon Musk is going to break the firmament on Friday…

————————————————

So breaking the firmament on Friday will break the evil control of earth, huh?

More unreal sensational Ariel bullchit.

Whip #18930970 11/15/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yep.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Whip #18932909 11/16/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18932914 11/16/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18933019 11/16/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by K22
https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1725200280139010511

The Cabal will be gone.

The funding will be gone.

The lap dogs will be gone.

The sell outs will be gone.

The bribes will be gone.

The Rinos will be gone.

The fluoride will be gone.

The chemtrails will be gone.

The GMOs will be gone.

The propaganda will be gone.

The false flags will be gone.

The Zionist will be gone.

Etc.

Every candidate running is to sustain "The Beast System".

~The Retribution Is Coming For Them All

And pigs will fly …

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Per Ariel:

The ancient enemy is from the star Betelgeuse, and it has to be destroyed…Elon Musk was given the go ahead to do this…

The cabal derives its dark energy to rule earth from this star…Once destroyed, this star will have no more power to rule…The cabal serves masters not local to this planet…

————————————————

Extraterrestrial dark energy??? Extraterrestrial Ancient Rulers and Enemies???? Should read unbelievable BULLSHEIT!!!

K22 and JAGGY, you still gonna believe your "Prophet" Ariel when none of this nonsense occurs tomorrow?????

As Ive said before the political "predictions" are one damn thing but this sheit "Ariel" posts about Aliens, summoning mythical creatures etc etc, is just complete over the edge NONSENSE bullsheit!!! Sure the the ones running this op are laughing their azzes off that you fools swallow this sheit up and share it as fact!!! I know I am!!

Last edited by marktheshark; 11/16/23.
Whip #18933103 11/16/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by marktheshark

Per Ariel:

————————————————

Extraterrestrial dark energy??? Extraterrestrial Ancient Rulers and Enemies???? Should read unbelievable BULLSHEIT!!!

K22 and JAGGY, you still gonna believe your "Prophet" Ariel when none of this nonsense occurs tomorrow?????

As Ive said before the political "predictions" are one damn thing but this sheit "Ariel" posts about Aliens, summoning mythical creatures etc etc, is just complete over the edge NONSENSE bullsheit!!! Sure the the ones running this op are laughing their azzes off that you fools swallow this sheit up and share it as fact!!! I know I am!!

2 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Keep laughing dumb ass.

Whip #18933116 11/16/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18933136 11/16/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by hosfly
Thank you the location of Caucasia.. clears up quite a bit for histories sake, wonder if caucasians have old hebrew blood dna?

Yes they do. Used to be a plaque in those mountains that read, "Through these mountains came the Hebrews of old." That referenced the Northern House.

And Spain was New Iberia (New Hebrew). Great Britain, contraction of Great Birth Nation. Denmark, from Mark of Dan, Hebrew Tribe that remaind with the Northern Empire which were called Israelites.

The Southern Empire having been composed of the Tribes of Judah, Benjamin and halft the Levites and who called themselves Jews.

Splitting the 12 Tribes of Hebrews made them into 13 tribes which Ultimately became 13 colonies and 13 stripes on Old Glory and 13 arrows in the grasp of the US Eagle on our currency.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18933152 11/16/23
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by K22

Per Ariel:

————————————————

2 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Keep laughing dumb ass.

Thats rich being called a dumb ass by someone who believes in Ariels bullsheit!!!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
And Spain was New Iberia (New Hebrew). Great Britain, contraction of Great Birth Nation. Denmark, from Mark of Dan, Hebrew Tribe that remaind with the Northern Empire which were called Israelites.

The Southern Empire having been composed of the Tribes of Judah, Benjamin and halft the Levites and who called themselves Jews.

Splitting the 12 Tribes of Hebrews made them into 13 tribes which Ultimately became 13 colonies and 13 stripes on Old Glory and 13 arrows in the grasp of the US Eagle on our currency.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Per Ariel:

————————————————

Keep laughing dumb ass.

Thats rich being called a dumb ass by someone who believes in Ariels bullsheit!!!

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee,

Whip #18933450 11/16/23
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
How much crazier can these two get?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by pyscodog
How much crazier can these two get?

K22 #18933901 11/16/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Per Ariel:

————————————————

Keep laughing dumb ass.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee,

Your proof text is out of context. Hosea 4:6 is referring to Israel’s failing to acknowledge the Lord as their God. Hosea was talking about active sin against God and why God removed His blessing from a disobedient people.

Because of Jesus Christ, no one ever again needs to be destroyed from a lack of knowledge. Jesus died for the sins of all people, offering every person the opportunity to come to faith in Him (John 3:16)

The Savior and Messiah is the same Jesus/God you have recently mocked as “the Jesus dude”, “the new alternative guy Jesus”, and that “Jesus was confused as to why he’s a Jew with a Greek name”.

You have also mocked the “flying horse, the fairytales, the wine and bread, the parting of the Red Sea, feeding multitudes of people with 2 fish, getting beamed up into the sky, and riding a flying white horse”.

How ironic. You might want to re-evaluate your own lack of knowledge and rejection of Jesus.

Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6

Whip #18934141 11/17/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 2,072 of 2,280 1 2 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

376 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 163bc, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 12344mag, 33 invisible), 2,135 guests, and 997 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,515,083
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.