-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 458 of 619 1 2 456 457 458 459 460 618 619
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jag is indoctrinated by a cult. He's fully brainwashed now, completely off of the deep end. There's little use in messing with him, people sucked in by cult brainwashing rarely if ever are able to shake it off and accept that what they believed wasn't reality.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah, that’s my take too. He’ll take this to his grave.

It’s a sliding-scale of crazy, though, and he ain’t alone, he’s just a bit more extreme... It’s crazy to still believe the 2020 election was stollen (sic) from Trump, and even crazier to fail to acknowledge Trump’s efforts to steal the damn thing. crazy Whole buncha folks will be taking that one to their graves too.

It’s what I mean when I say Trump and the disinformation ecosystem around him has literally ruined some folks. Sad!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

It’s a sliding-scale of crazy, though, and he ain’t alone, he’s just a bit more extreme... It’s crazy to still believe the 2020 election was stollen (sic) from Trump, and even crazier to fail to acknowledge Trump’s efforts to steal the damn thing. crazy Whole buncha folks will be taking that one to their graves too.

It’s what I mean when I say Trump and the disinformation ecosystem around him has literally ruined some folks. Sad!

you are the last person here that should say anything, while Jag is messed up he at least loves his Country and doesn’t wish to destroy it. Something you doing, whether you know it or not. And that’s fact! Go away Jellohead.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Will you, Jell-O, Gayghost, Lostinhell, Calledumb, Sickermore, Houston_2 and Plumdumb, disavow your support for Democrats in Govt IF any proof comes out any of your Democrat buds were/are involved in it?

Will you still support them or not?

Well, since plenty of evidence has ALREADY come out about Trumps attempts to steal it in 2020, yet you’re still yappin’, I’m not sure the point of this little exercise…

But as I’ve said 100 times here: I’m glad we have trials coming up, because courts are purpose-built to winnow out bullshit and determine truths. Let the bright lights shine.

Here’s a hint for you, though: “proof” will not be Pillow Man waving around some piece of paper he says has algorithms on it that show blah blah blah. Proof will not be ANYTHING Trump says. Or Q says. Proof will be, for lack of a better word, “proof”, and will be determined to be so in courts, in broad daylight, under rules of evidence developed and honed over millennia to get to the truth. And I’ll respond accordingly, as someone for whom truth and reality adherence are foundational principles.

But you won’t, because they aren’t.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by cfran

you are the last person here that should say anything, while Jag is messed up he at least loves his Country and doesn’t wish to destroy it. Something you doing, whether you know it or not. And that’s fact! Go away Jellohead.

Dude. How dumb ARE you? Don’t answer, lol.

Jag is literally, not figuratively, LITERALLY advocating for the destruction of American democracy. Full stop.

I love this country. Always have, always will. Stick it.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Jaggy, you've been beating this drum for years. You are a rube. A dunce. You've been conned. Hoodwinked. Bamboozled.

The first step to recovery is to admit you fell for the qtard con-job, and accept how f ucking dumb you are, then take steps to unf uck your life and stop obsessing over a fairytale.

I'm rooting for you jaggy...

Seriously jaggy

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Cfran, like Trump said after Bidet and the Cabal stepped in the treason trap he had warned them not to do and stole the 2020 Election and the Fake Bidet took the oath of office, "America's future has never looked brighter.'

Like Trump said, he's not the same Joe Biden. Biden is shot in the head.

Like Q said, The left can't win. None will escape this. The best is yet to come. Nothing can stop what is coming.

Trump is Q+. Ask someone in Military Intel.

Like Trump said at Turning Point, they will not steal the next Election. In his video, A Nation in Decline, "The Best is Yet to Come", and later mimicked Q saying, "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming".

If you can't Connect the Dots, you aren't very much ahead of Jell-O.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/17/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump used his 4 years in Office to set up the Military’s Continuance of Governance and used it to show the people what could be done with a Govt of, by and for the People. He set up The Plan to destroy the left and DNC by letting them steal the 2020 Election and reverse the Great policies he had put in place so the pukes would step into the Treason Trap and show the people how their traitorus leftists Neonazis hated this country, Constitution and people by letting the people see what they were up to, thus, as Q said, Leading the people from Dark to Light and showing the people through Qs Great Awakening what their treasonous puppetmasters really are during the Beautiful 4 Year Pause I've described all along without naming it, to affect the joint Civilian/Military action to save the Republic from the Satanic NWO/WEF Globalists.

As Q said, Trust Trump, Trust the Plan, Trust the Military.

If you can't see it happening before your very eyes, you are blind. That would be why you can't Connect the Dots.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey jag, when is the "treason trap" gonna be sprung?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by cfran

Dude. How dumb ARE you? Don’t answer, lol.

Jag is literally, not figuratively, LITERALLY advocating for the destruction of American democracy. Full stop.

I love this country. Always have, always will. Stick it.

You're first truth and proof you are an anti-American, Anti Constitutional useful idiot.

We were composed as a Republic. Only to you, Piglosi, Schietfy, Nadless, Schumer, Zero, Killery and the snowflake Genius Crew are we a democracy. Every day you succeed only in proving your idiocy and love for the idiocracy.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Hey jag, when is the "treason trap" gonna be sprung?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
PS, since you, Jell-O and Gayghost and Lostinhell and Plumdumb and Mark the Shart and Smokeapole and J Loco don't know the meaning of the word idiocracy look it up.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Genius Crew, the most expensive thing to drive with your idiocracy in charge is

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]screenshot utility

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
For those who dis Dr Jan Halper-Hayes

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Genius Crew, how did 250,00 Jewish supporters manage to protest peacefully in DC a few days ago compared to the next day when your stupid pro Hamas crew protested with a riot?

Lie some more, Jell-O, and tell us what great American Patriots you all are.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
PS, since you, Jell-O and Gayghost and Lostinhell and Plumdumb and Mark the Shart and Smokeapole and J Loco don't know the meaning of the word idiocracy look it up.

I did and there was a picture of you.

Damn you're ugly.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Gunchamp,
Bro, please, how many times must Trump, Q, K22, or I explain.

Trump. Turning Point. Told you. Charlie will be managing the elections. (Charlie Co. US Marines over Trumps Federalized National Guard). Watermarked paper ballots, One day of voting, Black Eye Technology.....

Trump. Rally. When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do. (Military)

Agenda. (UNLESS TRUMP AND MILITARY MOVE BEFORE THE ELECTION).)
1. Riots, Anarchy to stop elections-- as Q said- National Guard called into.major cities stops that ploy.

2. Cyber Attacks in major cities to take out voting machines as an excuse to stop/postpone elections.

3. National Guard provides security and Watermarked Ballots.

As Q said, Watch the Water.
As Q said. The left can't win.

4. As Q said, Left rejects the Landslide. Precipitates Scare Event. WW3? Alien space invasion.

5) My prediction, Military moves.

God wins.

We Make America Great Again (with or without Trump).

Fake News possibly reports Trump dead. As Q said, Trump will be safe on AF1.

? Is, does he ever show in public again or just.end up on Mt Rushmore?

where do you think the real Bidet, Kilery and Piglosi.have disappeared to?

How many times has Trump.told you the real.Biden is shot in the head? And Kilery is now beautiful? And Kilery.is G O N E..

Does he have to spell it out for you?

To do so would start a bloody revolution.

We will be told AFTER the people learn the Truth and have the Great Awakening and turn against the Traitors and Pedophiles.

Didn't Q say that's one thing that will turn even the left?
Killing, eating kids? Didn't Q say These people are sick? Didn't Trump repeat those exact words?

As Q said, They won't be able to walk the streets.
Crimes against Humanity. Gates, Faukki, Kilery, Pfizer..

When the people learn and Turn and support what Trump and the Military does, they will be told, Military Justice already hung one or two or three years ago.

The perfect plan. Do you think the leftists will revolt then?

Didn't Derek Johnson tell you the 3 Canon rapid fire salute for Biden that started BEFORE 12 Noon Jan 20, 2017 at Arlington was Bidens Military Funeral Ceremony? Didn't Trump Retruth that on Truth Social?

Didn't DrJan Halper-Hayes tell you Biden is not the President of the Republic? Didn't Trump Retruth her reveal on Truth Social.

Connect the Dots.

Im sorry, Fire Patriots, but I just don't understand, you guys talk about how great a president Trump was and then rather than.believe what he says, you persist I'm believing the Fake Nues MSM.

Come on guys, get real. Those are the leftist false Jew cabal.guys and puppets of the NWO who told us Bidet.got 81 Million votes.

Be not doubleminded.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/18/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Gunchamp,
Bro, please, how many times must Trump, Q, K22, or I explain.

Trump. Turning Point. Told you. Charlie will be managing the elections. (Charlie Co. US Marines over Trumps Federalized National Guard). Watermarked paper ballots, One day of voting, Black Eye Technology.....

Trump. Rally. When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do. (Military)

Agenda. (UNLESS TRUMP AND MILITARY MOVE BEFORE THE ELECTION).)
1. Riots, Anarchy to stop elections-- as Q said- National Guard called into.major cities stops that ploy.

2. Cyber Attacks in major cities to take out voting machines as an excuse to stop/postpone elections.

3. National Guard provides security and Watermarked Ballots.

As Q said, Watch the Water.
As Q said. The left can't win.

4. As Q said, Left rejects the Landslide. Precipitates Scare Event. WW3? Alien space invasion.

5) My prediction, Military moves.

God wins.

We Make America Great Again (with or without Trump).

Fake News possibly reports Trump dead. As Q said, Trump will be safe on AF1.

? Is, does he ever show in public again or just.end up on Mt Rushmore?

where do you think the real Bidet, Kilery and Piglosi.have disappeared to?

How many times has Trump.told you the real.Biden is shot in the head? And Kilery is now beautiful? And Kilery.is G O N E..

Does he have to spell it out for you?

To do so would start a bloody revolution.

We will be told AFTER the people learn the Truth and have the Great Awakening and turn against the Traitors and Pedophiles.

Didn't Q say that's one thing that will turn even the left?
Killing, eating kids? Didn't Q say These people are sick? Didn't Trump repeat those exact words?

As Q said, They won't be able to walk the streets.
Crimes against Humanity. Gates, Faukki, Kilery, Pfizer..

When the people learn and Turn and support what Trump and the Military does, they will be told, Military Justice already hung one or two or three years ago.

The perfect plan. Do you think the leftists will revolt then?

Didn't Derek Johnson tell you the 3 Canon rapid fire salute for Biden that started BEFORE 12 Noon Jan 20, 2017 at Arlington was Bidens Military Funeral Ceremony? Didn't Trump Retruth that on Truth Social?

Didn't DrJan Halper-Hayes tell you Biden is not the President of the Republic? Didn't Trump Retruth her reveal on Truth Social.

Connect the Dots.

Im sorry, Fire Patriots, but I just don't understand, you guys talk about how great a president Trump was and then rather than.believe what he says, you persist I'm believing the Fake Nues MSM.

Come on guys, get real. Those are the leftist false Jew cabal.guys and puppets of the NWO who told us Bidet.got 81 Million votes.

Be not doubleminded.

Daily dose of …

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
His posts have somehow become even more chaotic and crazier. I fear he’s had a stroke.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 458 of 619 1 2 456 457 458 459 460 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,031
Posts18,500,564
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.