Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Yes, I saw it. I've been researching it. I'm not sure commie fits in this case.

I am. LOL jag and K22's hero is a communist who advocates for "universal basic income. "

I guess UBI is "all part of the plan. "

Sure glad you did all that research so you could come to your conclusion. smirk

I said he was a lieberal lefty and no one believed me.

He lies. He accuses others of being what he is. He's dumber than a box of rocks.

The Truth about him finally comes out.

Suckers are pissed we believe in Qs Intel drop giving Truth and Hope and that we don't believe the Fake Nues MSM lies about him.

TFF.

LOL jag, your hero "Ariel" is a communist.

Own it big boy.

And which ones of the following don't you participate in?

What makes you think you're entitled to answers when you won't provide any yourself?

I'll even water my question down. What are your sources, and what information did you use to conclude that a universal income advocate is not advocating communism?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Whip #18940518 11/19/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

I am. LOL jag and K22's hero is a communist who advocates for "universal basic income. "

He lies. He accuses others of being what he is. He's dumber than a box of rocks.

Suckers are pissed we believe in Qs Intel drop giving Truth and Hope and that we don't believe the Fake Nues MSM lies about him.

TFF.

Own it big boy.

What makes you think you're entitled to answers when you won't provide any yourself?

I'll even water my question down. What are your sources, and what information did you use to conclude that a universal income advocate is not advocating communism?

Oh, so you do participate in everyone of those. That would make you a supporter of communism.

Whip #18940531 11/19/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18940538 11/19/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

TFF.

Own it big boy.

Oh, so you do participate in everyone of those. That would make you a supporter of communism.

No, and no. And besides numbnuts, if you participate in something unwillingly, that doesn't make you a supporter.

Advocating something publicly makes you a supporter

IC B2

K22 #18940717 11/19/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Whip #18941555 11/20/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18941726 11/20/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You Black Mountain boyz sure stay jacked up on Mountain Dew and post at all hours.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
You Black Mountain boyz sure stay jacked up on Mountain Dew and post at all hours.

Jealous?

Whip #18943122 11/20/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
to the 'never gonna happen' crowd...why wake up the people with reverse psyops for 8 years straight if just going to reset them anyway? would take 100x the effort and resources to eliminate awake people would it not?

some people only seem able to kick the can so far down the road and it's a gift/curse to be able to kick it really far down the road

so if you've been infiltrated and subverted at every level of society for centuries/millenia....how best to fight that? would using the same methods not be the best way? if you've psyop'd the people hard the past 50-60 years to believe the sky is green and that we are each others enemies then what just happened the past 8 years? would psyop'ing people to the truth not be the quickest way to show us the world as it is...rather than the one shown to us by those in power???

why are we waking the masses if we're going to lose? some sort of extra power given to those who've always shaken the jar if we go out screaming and shooting? vs selflessly loading ourselves onto the rail cars after turning in our guns? they had us asleep....their reset plans would have been a walk in the park, explain the last years starting with 'fake news'....think of all the corruption we now know about in mass numbers that we've learned over the past 8 years since that escalator ride

some really can't handle the possibilities beyond what their brain can handle, some can't look far enough down the road, some can't get out of the ditch discussing the weeds nor see the forest for the trees in the way, but if you can...you end up with some of these other questions about the dots you could have been connecting all the way along

and again, lets say this ship of corruption that has grown for centuries at minimum is turning around....how long should that take? when corruptions runs down deep beyond even the mayoral level.....how long does that take to clean up, to infiltrate and subvert? but first....to educate the truth, shine the light on it all, first we have to learn...and we have to learn it against deep psychological manipulation and programming, lifelong programming and lie/fear narratives....

I dunno, if you think about all we've learned in the past 8 years and especially the past 3 years....it's staggering how quick we're moving. We move quick when it's just one person or a small group tasked with solving problem, the larger the group the slower we move....well this is the largest of all groups, so again...how long does it take to turn a ship this big around???? Would 3 terms for a president in wartime setting be a heckuva good start on at least the shining a light on the truth part of it? A drop in the bucket in terms of how long it took us to enjoy our circuses and bread turning blind eye to our enslavement and setup for another population 'reset'.

kick the can a little further down the road folks, not everyone has this gift/curse lol, but do your best

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 11/20/23.
IC B3

Whip #18943180 11/20/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
something else I was wondering, as I said coming in late to this that I didn't follow q to get to my understanding of things and that it just appears one of the many methods or triggers to help certain portions of the population get started breaking the psychological spells and manipulations held over us and the reclaiming of our stolen minds...

other trigger examples, climate change hoax, covid, vaxx, sogi (pedo grooming curriculums in our schools), rape island (the sound of freedom was known about for 3 years before released this past summer)...just getting warmed up on the truth about the children stuff, guessing that has to be for last as we will all come together over the children full stop, but esg/dei, election frauds, and various other triggers....we've had a ton of hot button topics thrown at us since orange man bad slid down that escalator

question about this q thing, isn't there like a bazillion things they got right and things that have already happened? people must have posted lists of those things here no? wouldn't that be a little a little hard to argue at this point?

genuinely curious, bring me up to speed folks, I got to similar places and awake levels not by q so it sure as heck can be done....just curious how anyone is arguing it at this point? seems that we just need to focus more now on the power of that psychological programming and manipulation so those still gripped by it can do the work needed to understand it? one thing is for sure, the very first rule and lesson is this...it's a diy thing to get out of a cult, in this case a lifelong cult programmed by the microphone from day 1, I found it hilarious they gaslighted so many of us waking as joining a cult but that's not it at all....we were waking up from one

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
question about this q thing, isn't there like a bazillion things they got right and things that have already happened?

I'm dying to see that list too

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
question about this q thing, isn't there like a bazillion things they got right and things that have already happened?

even a couple years ago it seems I got memes etc. that listed prolly 20 things they said and that happened, I do know that if conspiracy theories coming true were an olympic sport that I wouldn't be able to lift my head off the ground due to the weight of all the gold medals, and I'm not alone but pretty sure I saw that q had a ton of things happen that went way beyond 'coincidence' after awhile...just figured guys have access to that and surely have posted in the past 2000 pages? I can't read all 2000 pages sorry not sorry, so where are those lists? they did get a ton of it, and have to guess the rest is just a time thing as most 'theories' have been to this point, I just didn't track any of that nor care to follow it as I got to the places I wanted/needed to keep ahead of the trouble as well as anyone without it, but sure sounded like they were one heck of an accurate trigger and wake up for folks so where's that list, must be a hundred things they've been right about so far by now?

Whip #18943272 11/20/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

I posted it awhile back.

Whip #18943276 11/20/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18943278 11/20/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

I posted it awhile back.

Sure you did.

Whip #18943280 11/20/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

I posted it awhile back.

Sure you did.

I'm glad you acknowledge it.

K22 #18943288 11/20/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't.

Page 2,077 of 2,280 1 2 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1lesfox, 1234, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,817
Posts18,516,668
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.