Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,083 of 2,280 1 2 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2279 2280
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL. They want to post that bullshìt and then whine about only being "the messenger."

Bullshìt is bullshìt.

If you're spreading a message that's bullshìt, you're a purveyor of bullshìt, plain and simple.

Yep!

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
LOL. They want to post that bullshìt and then whine about only being "the messenger."

Bullshìt is bullshìt.

If you're spreading a message that's bullshìt, you're a purveyor of bullshìt, plain and simple.

You got that right !

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
LOL, I'm not attacking messengers, just pointing out what's bullsh*t on my favorite outdoor forum.

You and jaggy are not messengers either. Just dupes. And make no mistake, pizzagate, "lizard people" adrenochrome, and the like are Bullsh*t.

And I have zero interest in participating on Twitter, X, facebook, or any similar platforms. There's absolutely zero that's cowardly about that. So take your little friend jag and your little circle jerk and GFY.

if you haven't seen enough at this point to at least take the wait and see approach then best of luck to ya, you're of the last who's minds are truly stolen the deepest and may be of the 5% that won't be able to undo the programming, or you're part of the bad (the group being exposed for 8 years straight...who work against humanity), it's not looking like you're of the only category remaining...the good (humanity)

have run into a few like you on other forums, same thing, you're either good, bad, or still programmed, it's not uncommon to try and find a particular spiracy that hasn't come true yet and use that to make them all go away so you remain comfortable in your programmed world view, anything to remain comfortable, even if it means the end or harm to humanity, so long as you don't have to acknowledge a world other than the one given to you from the official microphone over your lifetime, see the baddies also use the strategy to flood a topic with so much info and disinfo as to make it appear impossible to find the truth within and therefor dismissed as bullsh1t, that's why you have to go to at least 40,000' and see what has actually happened the past 8 years as compared to the official microphone, if you can do that, on top of process info to your own conclusions (not just parrot the tv), and you can absorb all info possible without bias or emotion then while you process to your own conclusions then you don't get where you are fyi....so you've work to do to understand the psychology behind your current position lol, don't research these actual topics as you're incapable of that clearly....instead research the psychology behind why two groups of people are divided and how you one can be made to believe the sky is green if so desired...all the best to you and the few remaining running around the forums behaving exactly as you do, humanity is trying to bring as many along as possible, try to get there, I mean some are definitely going to be last to the party but it does appear we already know where the majority of the 5% are who will never be able to get there

Whip #18958937 11/26/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you are gonna post a joke with that many words, its hard to find a the punchline

Dumb Fugg !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
LOL, I'm not attacking messengers, just pointing out what's bullsh*t on my favorite outdoor forum.

You and jaggy are not messengers either. Just dupes. And make no mistake, pizzagate, "lizard people" adrenochrome, and the like are Bullsh*t.

And I have zero interest in participating on Twitter, X, facebook, or any similar platforms. There's absolutely zero that's cowardly about that. So take your little friend jag and your little circle jerk and GFY.

if you haven't seen enough at this point to at least take the wait and see approach then best of luck to ya, you're of the last who's minds are truly stolen the deepest and may be of the 5% that won't be able to undo the programming, or you're part of the bad (the group being exposed for 8 years straight...who work against humanity), it's not looking like you're of the only category remaining...the good (humanity)

have run into a few like you on other forums, same thing, you're either good, bad, or still programmed, it's not uncommon to try and find a particular spiracy that hasn't come true yet and use that to make them all go away so you remain comfortable in your programmed world view, anything to remain comfortable, even if it means the end or harm to humanity, so long as you don't have to acknowledge a world other than the one given to you from the official microphone over your lifetime, see the baddies also use the strategy to flood a topic with so much info and disinfo as to make it appear impossible to find the truth within and therefor dismissed as bullsh1t, that's why you have to go to at least 40,000' and see what has actually happened the past 8 years as compared to the official microphone, if you can do that, on top of process info to your own conclusions (not just parrot the tv), and you can absorb all info possible without bias or emotion then while you process to your own conclusions then you don't get where you are fyi....so you've work to do to understand the psychology behind your current position lol, don't research these actual topics as you're incapable of that clearly....instead research the psychology behind why two groups of people are divided and how you one can be made to believe the sky is green if so desired...all the best to you and the few remaining running around the forums behaving exactly as you do, humanity is trying to bring as many along as possible, try to get there, I mean some are definitely going to be last to the party but it does appear we already know where the majority of the 5% are who will never be able to get there
So you're saying we should "wait and see" if werewolves materialize?
With that in mind, please tell us who's "programmed".

Last edited by Triggernosis; 11/26/23.
IC B2

Whip #18958942 11/26/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
speak up azzhole, don't mumble

better Johnny?

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 11/26/23.
Whip #18958945 11/26/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yo momma

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 11/26/23.
Whip #18958954 11/26/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Holiday Cheer for sure, is this another “Dark Winter” forecast that won’t materialize?

Funny Chit !

Whip #18958976 11/26/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

saying do better math, it's clear by now that there is the world as it is vs how it was told to us by those in power...and they are two completely different things, and it looks like way more than a little bit has been altered and or kept from us, the most successful people going forward will be those with the ability to unlearn and then relearn, because if you simply do the math on if conspiracy theories coming true were an olympic sport, most of the conspiracy theorists wouldn't be able to lift their head off the ground due to the weight of all the gold medals around their neck...

since we already have so many of these apparently absurd conspiracies come true now....how does one get so confident that some of these other ones aren't simply right behind them? that's the math one should understand by now, the truth doesn't give a flying fack whether or not it seems too absurd to you or not, it doesn't care if it makes you feel any sort of way either....that's the math we should be understanding at this point, this is way bigger than we think and it takes a bit to unlock new levels in our minds to be able to go there

look how much we know about the world as it is now vs 8 years ago, it's easy to get lost in the ditch in the weeds on the little stuff and not see the 40,000' view but that 40,000' view is all one really needs to see, we now know the world was not even close to as told to us by those in power (the victors write the history...real or not, usually not), look at everything we've learned in the past 8 years, don't get lost in werewolves or flat earth or this or that, those things don't even need to be learned about right now, focus on all the things that already have proven true that were thought of impossibly absurd over the past 8 years....we've come a long ways, we got so much further to go yet, the scale of lies we know they are capable of now....who really knows what is out there, heck we aren't even allowed to go to Antarctica and see for ourselves...why? just one of the right sorts of questions....anyhow, chew on that a bit and try to get a few thousand feet higher, focus not on what appears to be impossibly absurd now but rather how many of those same things are now common knowledge...and remember...this has only gone one direction the entire time, so...the odds are not with those who keep shunning what appears to be impossibly absurd at the moment, we're now living in a world where countless of those are common knowledge and truth....best take that 'wait and see' approach at this point...otherwise you expose yourself as completely captured still, or part of the bad being exposed

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 11/26/23.
IC B3

Whip #18959023 11/26/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow at the wordy vested interest

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

saying do better math.....

I've had college courses in statistics, algebra, and calculus but I still don't know which branch of math deals with make-believe schit like werewolves.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I've had college courses in statistics, algebra, and calculus but I still don't know which branch of math deals with make-believe schit like werewolves.

I’m pretty sure I saw some wherewolves in diff e q; and it definitely made me nocturnal! 😳

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

saying do better math.....

Cotdamn that's a good response! 😄

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

saying do better math, it's clear by now that there is the world as it is vs how it was told to us by those in power...and they are two completely different things, and it looks like way more than a little bit has been altered and or kept from us, the most successful people going forward will be those with the ability to unlearn and then relearn, because if you simply do the math on if conspiracy theories coming true were an olympic sport, most of the conspiracy theorists wouldn't be able to lift their head off the ground due to the weight of all the gold medals around their neck...

since we already have so many of these apparently absurd conspiracies come true now....how does one get so confident that some of these other ones aren't simply right behind them? that's the math one should understand by now, the truth doesn't give a flying fack whether or not it seems too absurd to you or not, it doesn't care if it makes you feel any sort of way either....that's the math we should be understanding at this point, this is way bigger than we think and it takes a bit to unlock new levels in our minds to be able to go there

look how much we know about the world as it is now vs 8 years ago, it's easy to get lost in the ditch in the weeds on the little stuff and not see the 40,000' view but that 40,000' view is all one really needs to see, we now know the world was not even close to as told to us by those in power (the victors write the history...real or not, usually not), look at everything we've learned in the past 8 years, don't get lost in werewolves or flat earth or this or that, those things don't even need to be learned about right now, focus on all the things that already have proven true that were thought of impossibly absurd over the past 8 years....we've come a long ways, we got so much further to go yet, the scale of lies we know they are capable of now....who really knows what is out there, heck we aren't even allowed to go to Antarctica and see for ourselves...why? just one of the right sorts of questions....anyhow, chew on that a bit and try to get a few thousand feet higher, focus not on what appears to be impossibly absurd now but rather how many of those same things are now common knowledge...and remember...this has only gone one direction the entire time, so...the odds are not with those who keep shunning what appears to be impossibly absurd at the moment, we're now living in a world where countless of those are common knowledge and truth....best take that 'wait and see' approach at this point...otherwise you expose yourself as completely captured still, or part of the bad being exposed

Spot on.

Smokeapole is a closet dimocommie with a low IQ. He has Stockholm Syndrome and loves his Puppet Masters. Then there is the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew. Logic has no chance with them to successfully compete with the MSM and Tel-A-Vision.

To them, the Fake News MSM is an Authority Figure.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/26/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18959849 11/26/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ll spot smoke 25 points on you, thumper - and that’s on an off day for him.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I didn't mean to trigger him, but I'm apparently what's known as "over the target."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #18959920 11/26/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I hope the 5% is true. We certainly don't need any more of ya'll.
Maybe more tree's will get removed so you can see the forest.

Whip #18959924 11/26/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18959934 11/26/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 2,083 of 2,280 1 2 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1moredeer, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 204guy, 59 invisible), 2,624 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,816
Posts18,516,626
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.