Hop To
Page 2,084 of 2,280 1 2 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2279 2280
K22 #18959941 11/26/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
I hope the 5% is true. We certainly don't need any more of ya'll.
Maybe more tree's will get removed so you can see the forest.

You mean, we don't need more closet leftists "where never is heard an encouraging word, and the skies are cloudy all day"?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Whip #18959950 11/26/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
I hope the 5% is true. We certainly don't need any more of ya'll.
Maybe more tree's will get removed so you can see the forest.

You mean, we don't need more closet leftists "where never is heard an encouraging word, and the skies are cloudy all day"?

wink grin

Whip #18959969 11/26/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18959975 11/26/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” Mark Twain

Whip #18960229 11/26/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

As was noted in Ariel’s bullchit claim,

The conspiracy theory that Israel is owned by the Rothschild family is completely unfounded and lacks any credible evidence. Here are several reasons why this theory can be debunked:

1. No ownership claim: There is no verifiable evidence or legal documentation that suggests the Rothschild family holds ownership over Israel. The state of Israel was established in 1948 through a United Nations resolution and is governed by an elected government and various institutions. Like any other nation, Israel operates under a democratic system with checks and balances, making it unlikely that any single entity, including a private family, could own or control an entire country.

2. Zionism pre-dates the Rothschilds: The theory that the Rothschilds own Israel often stems from a misunderstanding of the Zionist movement. Zionism, the ideology behind the establishment of a Jewish homeland in Palestine, started before the Rothschilds gained significant wealth and influence. The modern Zionist movement began in the late 19th century, and the Rothschild family's wealth primarily accumulated in the late 18th and 19th centuries.

3. Diverse ownership and governance: Israel is a pluralistic society with a diverse range of citizens, institutions, and stakeholders. It is intellectually dishonest to claim that a country and its diverse population could be owned by a single family or entity. Israel has a system of democratic governance with elected officials, independent judiciary, and transparent administrative structures, making it implausible for any individual or family to maintain complete ownership and control.

4. Anti-Semitic origins: Conspiracy theories involving the Rothschild family often have roots in anti-Semitism and historical prejudice. The Rothschilds have been subjected to baseless accusations of controlling global events and governments for centuries, fueled by anti-Jewish sentiment. It's important to be cautious when evaluating conspiracy theories, particularly those that perpetuate harmful stereotypes and prejudices.

5. Historical inaccuracies: The conspiracy theory ignores established historical facts surrounding the establishment of Israel. The state of Israel was created due to various historical factors, including the Zionist movement, the British Mandate, and the aftermath of World War II and the Holocaust. These events and circumstances played significant roles in Israel's creation, while the Rothschild family's influence does not align with a singular ownership claim.

Conspiracy theories can be captivating and engrossing, but it is crucial to critically evaluate their claims and seek reliable sources of information to debunk them. In the case of Israel being owned by the Rothschilds, there is simply no factual basis to support such a theory.

Conspiracy theories are junk food for the mentally weak, the lazy, and the ignorant. They are also a coping device, like booze or drugs, for those unwilling or unable to cope with reality.

Reality is hard, boring work.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, I'm not attacking messengers, just pointing out what's bullsh*t on my favorite outdoor forum.

You and jaggy are not messengers either. Just dupes. And make no mistake, pizzagate, "lizard people" adrenochrome, and the like are Bullsh*t.

And I have zero interest in participating on Twitter, X, facebook, or any similar platforms. There's absolutely zero that's cowardly about that. So take your little friend jag and your little circle jerk and GFY.

if you haven't seen enough at this point to at least take the wait and see approach then best of luck to ya, you're of the last who's minds are truly stolen the deepest and may be of the 5% that won't be able to undo the programming, or you're part of the bad (the group being exposed for 8 years straight...who work against humanity), it's not looking like you're of the only category remaining...the good (humanity)

have run into a few like you on other forums, same thing, you're either good, bad, or still programmed, it's not uncommon to try and find a particular spiracy that hasn't come true yet and use that to make them all go away so you remain comfortable in your programmed world view, anything to remain comfortable, even if it means the end or harm to humanity, so long as you don't have to acknowledge a world other than the one given to you from the official microphone over your lifetime, see the baddies also use the strategy to flood a topic with so much info and disinfo as to make it appear impossible to find the truth within and therefor dismissed as bullsh1t, that's why you have to go to at least 40,000' and see what has actually happened the past 8 years as compared to the official microphone, if you can do that, on top of process info to your own conclusions (not just parrot the tv), and you can absorb all info possible without bias or emotion then while you process to your own conclusions then you don't get where you are fyi....so you've work to do to understand the psychology behind your current position lol, don't research these actual topics as you're incapable of that clearly....instead research the psychology behind why two groups of people are divided and how you one can be made to believe the sky is green if so desired...all the best to you and the few remaining running around the forums behaving exactly as you do, humanity is trying to bring as many along as possible, try to get there, I mean some are definitely going to be last to the party but it does appear we already know where the majority of the 5% are who will never be able to get there

Do you believe in werewolves?

Joo space lasers?

Do you believe that Obama and George Clooney kidnapped, killed, raped, and then ATE a little girl after they were photographed in public with her? And they took pictures while it happened? Jag and K22 do. They think Obama and Clooney are cannibals.

Do you believe that, or not?

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You know he had you in mind, right?

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You have eaten ice cream, add your name to the list.

Whip #18960376 11/26/23
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Ha!

Plumlovescum going hard tonight.

Ukraine not so well going? Sorry bitch.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

It is.

It's infotainment.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
So you're saying we should "wait and see" if werewolves materialize?
With that in mind, please tell us who's "programmed".

saying do better math.....

I've had college courses in statistics, algebra, and calculus but I still don't know which branch of math deals with make-believe schit like werewolves.

Lmao, ok, time to go back school then. That math is hard if you don't also understand the psychology behind all these manufactured divides, the 2-party divide, a game run on successfully for ages, combine with multiple other factors, trauma based programming (lifelong), the milligrams and asch experiments and you see why the microphone is well known to be the most powerful weapon on earth and why the battle for it above all else. A human is simply the product of it's information, remember that, garbage in and garbage out, want to destroy us from within and use ourselves to do it, get control of the microphone and give us garbage. Welcome to our current state of affairs and 2000 page threads trying to show these things. There's a few more psychological aspects to keep in mind, confirmation bias hand in hand with cognitive dissonance would be a couple one could look into quick and keep in mind while learning the other stuff that can divide us and control us. Learn that 2-party divide, when you do you'll see it everywhere, through out whole lives. Black/white, left/right, gay/straight, old/young, men/women, vaxxed/unvaxxed...endless. You've heard the story about the 100 black ants in jar and 100 red ants right? What...you think evil would survive if we weren't manipulated with endless 2-party divides and other distractions so we never ever got a break or a chance to look back and say wtf was that? We don't even know there's a jar....let alone a small group of anti-humans shaking it.

Well, that is until about 8 years ago, we've accelerated very quickly to learning all about this jar and really how sick and evil those shaking it really are. You will come to see that we are nothing but food and entertainment to these 'people'...wrong term, anti-humans is far more appropriate.

Don't believe me? 99 out of 100 of us want all the same things, we are about humanity, it's the 1 out of a hundred that has no issue with standing on the necks of others to move forward through life. The planet is beyond rich enough in resource and everything else. So when you live in a reality where they tell us our votes are 49/51, awe shucks we'll get em next time....thats EXACTLY HOW YOU KNOW it's a manufactured divide because we the people are not divided at all. The republican/democrat divide is 100% manufactured. Why no 3rd party, why always the 2-party thing?

This is the Information Age, loaded with info and disinfo, flooded. Why so much disinfo? Do you think if you flood a subject with a million different possibilities and absurdities that it will help dismiss an entire group of humans or an uncomfortable truth? So you think that all those narratives you bring up are from the good guys? See...your math...very sad math bro. Lets keep going.

Lets say at the beginning of covid...how many of these 'werewolf' type absurdities being thrown at you by the conspiracy theorists? Now how many of them have turned out correct. Game set match there. No idea on the wolfie bro...could be a discredit narrative and or distraction by the official microphone holders (aka bad guys, anti-humans) or...best option...based on how many conspiracy theories have proven true over the past 8 years....good mathematicians take the 'wait and see' approach. Based on the scale of lies we've now seen disclosed over the past 8 years....then it's actually not that far fetched. But I haven't gone down that rabbit hole, as a working dad who kept needles out of my kids in Canada my priorities only let me go down the most needed of rabbit holes to find the most current of updates so I am as prepared as I can be for what's coming next. Werewolves, Bigfoots, even the flat earth stuff doesn't matter to me yet...the trajectory says we will get the answers when this party is over. Got my own questions from my own just looking at the moon that don't add up with whatever the heck nasa has been trying to stuff down our throats. The top 10 lists of failed climate crisis narratives that we never seem to look back on because the rotated in a war or social crisis then back to some climate crisis, on repeat, our whole lives...so we never see the jar and especially no one shaking it. Pick your battles, wanna get lost in the weeds then carry on.

The good news is you can choose to know, like many of us here have, you are choosing not to know and grabbing onto any weed possible to discredit the absolute mountain of things that have come true the past 8 years. It's sad really. We're trying to get you here, to not end up the 5%, more importantly to not end up on the wrong side of humanity in the end. They keep trying to divide us and run all these millennia deep psyops and they've turned up the wick but it's backfiring now isn't it? Now we'er waking up faster and faster the harder the turn up the wick on all this. We now realize how deep the corruption has grown while we had our bread and circuses with a sprinkling of mind control lol. We now realize how dire the situation really is, and it's terrifying for many to process this so they do what you do...choose a failing world that works against humanity, leaders we apparently choose that simply undo each others work while advancing the same anti-human agenda, slave class, and the elites...the gap keeps widening. You're gonna find out they've 'reset' us many times through our true history...but not this time. Something else has happened and now it's majority who see the jar and those shaking it. I think we will find out that whatever you just said about Barry and Loonytunes about the children is a weekend event for them.

So yeah, your math on all we've seen not just in the past 8 years but being able to connect the dots on how from the 60's to now we've had so much taken from us to the point of it's almost all gone, everyone has to work, state raises the kids, no one gets the cottage on the lake anymore and retirement? yeah right...there's a reason for all of it. When you looked back at a lifetime of news that never made sense why it was never a nice story and pro-human...always complicated (lies are complicated, baffle with bullsh1t), nothing went our way, non-stop crisis and 2-party divides, nothing made sense....but yet totally believable that there is a reason and actual truth behind that....well guess mr. mathmetician...we're learning that truth now. And you bet it's more absurd than we can fathom because we were conditioned to nearly the opposite....that IS PART OF THEIR GAME! We are easier to control if we are led to believe a world that is absurd to the truth, so we can't accept anything and we will simply be tv's with legs, npc's, and jump as high as they tell us to jump, even into the rail cars.

That was their plan...that's not going to happen now is it. You don't think it could be this big? Too bad, truth doesn't give a fack. It IS this big...try not to miss it. If we were led by humans, we would live in peace, prosperity and with love. We are near peak inversion of that...the answers to why exist, and that's what we've been shown the past 8 years. When you go through this process...you understand the world that you saw all your life that never made sense....you finally see it and it makes perfect sense. So simple really, that's the truth...you can feel it, it's simple, no confusion. Anyway, best of luck to you...those who spend the most time in the indoctrination system (some use the term education system) think they're too smart to be fooled by any of this and are the hardest to reach. The more degrees and phd's...the harder it is to reclaim your stolen minds and see what's actually going on.

So I'm wordy? Ok, you think we can unravel this in a 5 minute conversation? Nah bro, we're unravelling something that's beyond centuries in the making so if you want to actually participate you'll absorb as much of this information as you possibly can and try to chase down some rabbit holes yourself. The truth is, you do technically have all the answers in your memory banks, you just have to be able to now look back on a lifetime of bullsh1t and connect those dots...ie; do that math. You don't need help from anyone here aside from a little nudge in the right direction.

Don't forget...the journey to the truth is a diy journey. It will be the heaviest load most will ever have to carry. It will take months to a year to cope with reality but then you'll learn to kick the can even further down the road and see where humanity is finally headed and it will be beyond our imagination just what opposite of this inverted reality will actually look like. We're not done learning first what the truth is, but were' getting to a certain point where we can start dismantling the the old world, those who work against us from the shadows, and then we can start rebuilding the human world. Not a single freaking thing you can say here on an Internet forum can stop it, you can deny however you like but this whole thing has only snowballed one direction since orange man bad slid down the escalator. Go ahead, dig up some other thing that seems absurd right now and try to remain as comfortable as you can in your world view...you'll maybe never get there, you're going to be drug in by your heels kicking and screaming....and it was your choice to do it that, remember that math man.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ha!

Plumlovescum going hard tonight.

Ukraine not so well going? Sorry bitch.

Hahaha. TFF.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18960852 11/26/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Whoa. When does the truth start coming out about StJude? whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
So you're saying we should "wait and see" if werewolves materialize?
With that in mind, please tell us who's "programmed".

saying do better math.....

I've had college courses in statistics, algebra, and calculus but I still don't know which branch of math deals with make-believe schit like werewolves.

Lmao, ok, time to go back school then. That math is hard if you don't also understand the psychology behind all these manufactured divides, the 2-party divide, a game run on successfully for ages, combine with multiple other factors, trauma based programming (lifelong), the milligrams and asch experiments and you see why the microphone is well known to be the most powerful weapon on earth and why the battle for it above all else. A human is simply the product of it's information, remember that, garbage in and garbage out, want to destroy us from within and use ourselves to do it, get control of the microphone and give us garbage. Welcome to our current state of affairs and 2000 page threads trying to show these things. There's a few more psychological aspects to keep in mind, confirmation bias hand in hand with cognitive dissonance would be a couple one could look into quick and keep in mind while learning the other stuff that can divide us and control us. Learn that 2-party divide, when you do you'll see it everywhere, through out whole lives. Black/white, left/right, gay/straight, old/young, men/women, vaxxed/unvaxxed...endless. You've heard the story about the 100 black ants in jar and 100 red ants right? What...you think evil would survive if we weren't manipulated with endless 2-party divides and other distractions so we never ever got a break or a chance to look back and say wtf was that? We don't even know there's a jar....let alone a small group of anti-humans shaking it.

Well, that is until about 8 years ago, we've accelerated very quickly to learning all about this jar and really how sick and evil those shaking it really are. You will come to see that we are nothing but food and entertainment to these 'people'...wrong term, anti-humans is far more appropriate.

Don't believe me? 99 out of 100 of us want all the same things, we are about humanity, it's the 1 out of a hundred that has no issue with standing on the necks of others to move forward through life. The planet is beyond rich enough in resource and everything else. So when you live in a reality where they tell us our votes are 49/51, awe shucks we'll get em next time....thats EXACTLY HOW YOU KNOW it's a manufactured divide because we the people are not divided at all. The republican/democrat divide is 100% manufactured. Why no 3rd party, why always the 2-party thing?

This is the Information Age, loaded with info and disinfo, flooded. Why so much disinfo? Do you think if you flood a subject with a million different possibilities and absurdities that it will help dismiss an entire group of humans or an uncomfortable truth? So you think that all those narratives you bring up are from the good guys? See...your math...very sad math bro. Lets keep going.

Lets say at the beginning of covid...how many of these 'werewolf' type absurdities being thrown at you by the conspiracy theorists? Now how many of them have turned out correct. Game set match there. No idea on the wolfie bro...could be a discredit narrative and or distraction by the official microphone holders (aka bad guys, anti-humans) or...best option...based on how many conspiracy theories have proven true over the past 8 years....good mathematicians take the 'wait and see' approach. Based on the scale of lies we've now seen disclosed over the past 8 years....then it's actually not that far fetched. But I haven't gone down that rabbit hole, as a working dad who kept needles out of my kids in Canada my priorities only let me go down the most needed of rabbit holes to find the most current of updates so I am as prepared as I can be for what's coming next. Werewolves, Bigfoots, even the flat earth stuff doesn't matter to me yet...the trajectory says we will get the answers when this party is over. Got my own questions from my own just looking at the moon that don't add up with whatever the heck nasa has been trying to stuff down our throats. The top 10 lists of failed climate crisis narratives that we never seem to look back on because the rotated in a war or social crisis then back to some climate crisis, on repeat, our whole lives...so we never see the jar and especially no one shaking it. Pick your battles, wanna get lost in the weeds then carry on.

The good news is you can choose to know, like many of us here have, you are choosing not to know and grabbing onto any weed possible to discredit the absolute mountain of things that have come true the past 8 years. It's sad really. We're trying to get you here, to not end up the 5%, more importantly to not end up on the wrong side of humanity in the end. They keep trying to divide us and run all these millennia deep psyops and they've turned up the wick but it's backfiring now isn't it? Now we'er waking up faster and faster the harder the turn up the wick on all this. We now realize how deep the corruption has grown while we had our bread and circuses with a sprinkling of mind control lol. We now realize how dire the situation really is, and it's terrifying for many to process this so they do what you do...choose a failing world that works against humanity, leaders we apparently choose that simply undo each others work while advancing the same anti-human agenda, slave class, and the elites...the gap keeps widening. You're gonna find out they've 'reset' us many times through our true history...but not this time. Something else has happened and now it's majority who see the jar and those shaking it. I think we will find out that whatever you just said about Barry and Loonytunes about the children is a weekend event for them.

So yeah, your math on all we've seen not just in the past 8 years but being able to connect the dots on how from the 60's to now we've had so much taken from us to the point of it's almost all gone, everyone has to work, state raises the kids, no one gets the cottage on the lake anymore and retirement? yeah right...there's a reason for all of it. When you looked back at a lifetime of news that never made sense why it was never a nice story and pro-human...always complicated (lies are complicated, baffle with bullsh1t), nothing went our way, non-stop crisis and 2-party divides, nothing made sense....but yet totally believable that there is a reason and actual truth behind that....well guess mr. mathmetician...we're learning that truth now. And you bet it's more absurd than we can fathom because we were conditioned to nearly the opposite....that IS PART OF THEIR GAME! We are easier to control if we are led to believe a world that is absurd to the truth, so we can't accept anything and we will simply be tv's with legs, npc's, and jump as high as they tell us to jump, even into the rail cars.

That was their plan...that's not going to happen now is it. You don't think it could be this big? Too bad, truth doesn't give a fack. It IS this big...try not to miss it. If we were led by humans, we would live in peace, prosperity and with love. We are near peak inversion of that...the answers to why exist, and that's what we've been shown the past 8 years. When you go through this process...you understand the world that you saw all your life that never made sense....you finally see it and it makes perfect sense. So simple really, that's the truth...you can feel it, it's simple, no confusion. Anyway, best of luck to you...those who spend the most time in the indoctrination system (some use the term education system) think they're too smart to be fooled by any of this and are the hardest to reach. The more degrees and phd's...the harder it is to reclaim your stolen minds and see what's actually going on.

So I'm wordy? Ok, you think we can unravel this in a 5 minute conversation? Nah bro, we're unravelling something that's beyond centuries in the making so if you want to actually participate you'll absorb as much of this information as you possibly can and try to chase down some rabbit holes yourself. The truth is, you do technically have all the answers in your memory banks, you just have to be able to now look back on a lifetime of bullsh1t and connect those dots...ie; do that math. You don't need help from anyone here aside from a little nudge in the right direction.

Don't forget...the journey to the truth is a diy journey. It will be the heaviest load most will ever have to carry. It will take months to a year to cope with reality but then you'll learn to kick the can even further down the road and see where humanity is finally headed and it will be beyond our imagination just what opposite of this inverted reality will actually look like. We're not done learning first what the truth is, but were' getting to a certain point where we can start dismantling the the old world, those who work against us from the shadows, and then we can start rebuilding the human world. Not a single freaking thing you can say here on an Internet forum can stop it, you can deny however you like but this whole thing has only snowballed one direction since orange man bad slid down the escalator. Go ahead, dig up some other thing that seems absurd right now and try to remain as comfortable as you can in your world view...you'll maybe never get there, you're going to be drug in by your heels kicking and screaming....and it was your choice to do it that, remember that math man.

LOL, nice off the cuff response, plant.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I think we all want to know more about the water-marked ballots...?

That was the worst commentator I've ever listened to. The most disjointed, unprepared idiot to record a 2+ hour dissertation on water-marked ballots he was supposedly holding in his hands.

Why are we getting information this relevant from an obvious low IQ moron?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

When the grapes begin to fruit.

DMc #18960892 11/26/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc

I think we all want to know more about the water-marked ballots...?

That was the worst commentator I've ever listened to. The most disjointed, unprepared idiot to record a 2+ hour dissertation on water-marked ballots he was supposedly holding in his hands.

Why are we getting information this relevant from an obvious low IQ moron?

I think they may be coming in Nov 24, compliments of the National Guard, if such exist.

Q said, "Watch the water". I'm wondering if some didn't incorrectly interpret that remark trying to figure out what Q was referring to. I've heard several possible theories.

Remember, as Q said, in war, disinformation is necessary, or words to that extent.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/26/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2,084 of 2,280 1 2 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (17CalFan, 204guy, 12344mag, 1234, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,767
Posts18,515,484
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.