Hop To
Page 2,085 of 2,280 1 2 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2279 2280
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” Mark Twain

The lie that Joe Biden won the Election and is in the White House and is the President has gone all over the world.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well said,Stinkycoyote.

The whole trans men in women's sports is meant to decide and pit women against men.

Some fear the real world out there outside the Matrix Box they've had built around them. Many are just like the Hebrews who regretted following Moses to the Promised Land. They feared the hardship that went with freedom, thinking the price was too high. They grumbled and botched and pissed and moaned about it to the point they wandered in the desert for 40 years.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18960973 11/27/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18960975 11/27/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Whoa. When does the truth start coming out about StJude? whistle

When the grapes begin to fruit.

What do grapes and St. Jude's have in common?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” Mark Twain

The lie that Joe Biden won the Election and is in the White House and is the President has gone all over the world.

This lie, you support.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by smokepole
What do grapes and St. Jude's have in common?
The truth.
Gotta connect them dots!

https://www.welchs.com/our-story/

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by DMc

I think we all want to know more about the water-marked ballots...?

That was the worst commentator I've ever listened to. The most disjointed, unprepared idiot to record a 2+ hour dissertation on water-marked ballots he was supposedly holding in his hands.

Why are we getting information this relevant from an obvious low IQ moron?

I think they may be coming in Nov 24, compliments of the National Guard, if such exist.

Q said, "Watch the water". I'm wondering if some didn't incorrectly interpret that remark trying to figure out what Q was referring to. I've heard several possible theories.

Remember, as Q said, in war, disinformation is necessary, or words to that extent.

If your go to war with master deceivers what might be the right strategy? Would it not be to be even better at it than them? Didn’t the Teflon Don write a book called art of the deal based one what??? Right. Didn’t the Teflon Don know a thing or two about bankruptcy in business? Is the usa corporation bankrupted yet? Who best to do that also? If the bad guys have infiltrated and subverted all levels and institutions of our society wouldn’t a solid tactic to defeat them be the exact same one? Some people sure seem to have a hard time imagining the true scale and scope of what we’ve seen the past 8 years. There are definitely dots to connect and more and more of the population is now doing that, we are the majority now.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 11/27/23.
Whip #18961866 11/27/23
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Our government in Washington has devolved into a seething caldron of criminal misfits sapping the strength of our citizens. Our institutions are corrupted. Our constitution ignored and our populace propagandized.
This is still America and it will not stand.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by DMc

That was the worst commentator I've ever listened to. The most disjointed, unprepared idiot to record a 2+ hour dissertation on water-marked ballots he was supposedly holding in his hands.

I think they may be coming in Nov 24, compliments of the National Guard, if such exist.

Q said, "Watch the water". I'm wondering if some didn't incorrectly interpret that remark trying to figure out what Q was referring to. I've heard several possible theories.

Remember, as Q said, in war, disinformation is necessary, or words to that extent.

If your go to war with master deceivers what might be the right strategy? Would it not be to be even better at it than them? Didn’t the Teflon Don write a book called art of the deal based one what??? Right. Didn’t the Teflon Don know a thing or two about bankruptcy in business? Is the usa corporation bankrupted yet? Who best to do that also? If the bad guys have infiltrated and subverted all levels and institutions of our society wouldn’t a solid tactic to defeat them be the exact same one? Some people sure seem to have a hard time imagining the true scale and scope of what we’ve seen the past 8 years. There are definitely dots to connect and more and more of the population is now doing that, we are the majority now.

Chances are they didn't pay attention to the "true scale and scope" of what's been revealed. After all, demonizing those who have with the term Conspiracy Theorist keeps them comfy. Besides, they all been working real hard at "Reality" which is darn hard and boring work.
Sure would be nice if they knew what Reality actually is. What they call reality is an actual illusion, just as you so nicely pointed out.

IC B3

K22 #18962544 11/27/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Chances are they didn't pay attention to the "true scale and scope" of what's been revealed. After all, demonizing those who have with the term Conspiracy Theorist keeps them comfy.

Nice try but no one here is "demonizing" you q-balls, slick.

Just pointing out that you're FOS.

Whip #18962611 11/27/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Easy math to also realize if you’re going to deceive master deceivers...that you’ll be deceiving the people as well. Not your kind of math though pole smoker. Another degree or PhD might help. wink

Whip #18962680 11/27/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No PhD required to sniff out bullshìt, hinky deep throaty.

Most people are very good at it. You, not so much.

Whip #18962703 11/27/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by smokepole
No PhD required to sniff out bullshìt, hinky deep throaty.

Most people are very good at it. You, not so much.

I must say, if you are so good at sniffing out bullshit, then you must have your nose up your own ass.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc

Whoa. You're out of bounds on that. Logical thinking to Connect the Dots is not allowed. To do so indicates your logic is at least on par with the logic of the MSM's Puppetmasters. They have obtained billions through logically working together to enslave and own you. Are you worth billions? See, get a clue, they have more logic than you.

Now go sit down and listen to the MSM and show the World how smart you are by learning everything the ones with the most logic feed you.

They have everything all figured out for our benefit. Just ask Smokeapole and the woolve and Calledumband Plumdumb. They will tell you. The MSM has it all.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18963562 11/27/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by DMc

Chances are they didn't pay attention to the "true scale and scope" of what's been revealed. After all, demonizing those who have with the term Conspiracy Theorist keeps them comfy. Besides, they all been working real hard at "Reality" which is darn hard and boring work.
Sure would be nice if they knew what Reality actually is. What they call reality is an actual illusion, just as you so nicely pointed out.

This is part of their problem, another is they disagree with Trump about the MSM being Fake Nues, so they jump on the Q is a Larp MSM bandwagon.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The next problem is that, as Q said, they are Stupid.

I mean, even 6th graders can Connect the Dots on Quincidences like this below. So either they have IQs closer to zero than 100 or they are just lying closet lieberals pushing the anti Trump agenda.

All Quincidences. Can you imagine getting on a public forum and letting people think you are really too stupid to connect these dots? Trying to make people actually think you are stupid enoght that you can't Connect these Dots? Trying to make others think you are so stupid you think these are Quincidences?

Q posted this and 5 years later Trump says the same exact words.

Trump rallies play the Q song, WWG1WGA? Smokeapole is so stupid he thinks Trump's handlers are doing this without Trump's knowledge or involvement. That's fughking S T U P I D.

NOTICE: the WWG1WGA in the lower corner of the right picture Trump posted and the dim Q over his head in the same picture.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/27/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18963620 11/27/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
See what Q means, when he says "These people are Stupid", Stinkycoyote? No amount of logic can educate people as stupid as Smokeapole or Gayghost or Jell-O or Plumdumb.

They are truly Deaf, Dumb and Stupid.

You can not open the eyes of those HE has closed.

The Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew think these are all the same Joe Biden, even when Trump has said over and over its not the same guy as our old Joe Biden and it's a different guy.......

They are even too see the Lord knew what HE was talking about as they prove HIS words true.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/27/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

The next problem is that, as Q said, they are Stupid.

I mean, even 6th graders can Connect the Dots on Quincidences like this below. So either they have IQs closer to zero than 100 or they are just lying closet lieberals pushing the anti Trump agenda.

All Quincidences. Can you imagine getting on a public forum and letting people think you are really too stupid to connect these dots? Trying to make people actually think you are stupid enoght that you can't Connect these Dots? Trying to make others think you are so stupid you think these are Quincidences?

Well done, thumper. Most illustrative example of your superior intellect - and firm grasp of the ironic - yet today.

Numbnutz.

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-1000w,f_auto,q_auto:best/newscms/2020_43/3421258/201019-melania-trump-jm-1155.jpg

Whip #18963780 11/28/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 2,085 of 2,280 1 2 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

416 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 2500HD, 43 invisible), 2,676 guests, and 1,116 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,757
Posts18,514,859
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.