Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,087 of 2,280 1 2 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2279 2280
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
But tell me, do you think it's a fake Joe Biden in the WH?

it's beyond hilarious that anyone would actually think that is the real Joe Biden, like they are giving you the piss, it's freaking hilarious too, they are making it as obvious as possible and you really can't tell? man...you're really do suck at math, do you not every question the tv and what you see with your own eyes? wow...personally I can't wait to see which actors have been playing him, names are floating around and I believe at least two of them but its going to be the stuff of movies for a century what has all transpired right in front of us...trying to get you to not miss out on possibly the most epic time in human history

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
James Woods, Arthur Clark and more.
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote

it's beyond hilarious that anyone would actually think that is the real Joe Biden, like they are giving you the piss, it's freaking hilarious too, they are making it as obvious as possible and you really can't tell? man...you're really do suck at math, do you not every question the tv and what you see with your own eyes? wow...personally I can't wait to see which actors have been playing him, names are floating around and I believe at least two of them but its going to be the stuff of movies for a century what has all transpired right in front of us...trying to get you to not miss out on possibly the most epic time in human history

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
wonder if Jim Carrey is one also? will be a hoot when we get to find out

Originally Posted by jaguartx
James Woods, Arthur Clark and more.

K22 #18966062 11/28/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Hey jag, show us actual footage or an actual source where Trump ever said it's not the real Joe Biden in the White House? Not some q-bqll interpretation of what he said, what he actually said.

LOL, this ought to be good.

He’s said it many times that he doesn’t even know he’s alive and that he’s taken his shot etc. You wouldn’t possibly follow that though, the tds levels of cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias won’t let you chase down and consume all info available or follow the guy even. He’s also mentioned central casting many times, not that you’d know but just more dots to connect for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

Here’s more hints that it may be you who’s been propagandized rather than the alternative you gaslight/project.

If you ‘feel’ some type of way about the guy, or q, or conspiracy theorists or unvaxxed, or climate change deniers etc then it’s you who’ve been manipulated. Those still in control of their minds or who’ve reclaimed their stolen minds don’t have this problem. They can take all the info and process to conclusion without emotion. If you can’t even look at the other info because you’re so triggered or ‘feel’ so strongly negative about it then there ya go...now you know it’s you. Now you have to figure out how that was possible and how do you break free of it? It’s the psychological side you need to learn about now as a much better use of your time rather than continuing to fight this losing battle against spiracy realists as we are no longer theorists lol, that got debunked awhile back after a few years of theories actually truth. The real theories come at you via tv, always have. wink

Exactly!
That was well said.

Yep, Trump has called Tom Homan (ex head of Homeland Security for the Genius and Dawg Crew) central casting several times and the Bidet has called himself "the mask president".

ONE MORE FREAKING TIME I GUESS, IF i can find it ill come back and edit, though i've posted certified pics of Trump saying it's not the same Joe Biden several times, he'll, Joe Bidet has referred us to videos of the Real Joe Biden trying to show these MSM mouth breathers himself that he's not the real Joe Biden.

Sbeesh. The Dots are just too hard to connect for some, so this nation will go through pure hell under an amped up Leftist Dimocrap administration before the dumbasses will finally come to their own realization that the Leftist cabal is trying to destroy America by reducing it to a 3rd world craphole.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18966084 11/28/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
https://twitter.com/BrainStorm_Joe/status/1716788635888976105OK.

Sorry, you gotta scroll down to the two (2) videos and click on.them to watch.

Prolly best to use click on one and watch it and after it's over then click.on the other one and watch it. whistle

Stinkycoyote, it's nice to see that not only is there someone out there who has this movie figured out but also has the guts to come on the Fire and brave the fire.

Showing this won't do any good. K22 and I have shown it before thanks to another Fire guy who has a clue and who I regret his handle I forget, add or Dmc or NoDak, iirc.

I've posted pics where Trump has said it and the Genius Crew and Dawg Crew will forget it in 3 or 4 weeks anyway.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/28/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Whip #18966114 11/28/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I guess that link has been destroyed. Will try this one.

https://twitter.com/BrainStorm_Joe/status/1716788635888976105

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18966263 11/28/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18966272 11/28/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Prolly best to use click on one and watch it and after it's over then click.on the other one and watch it. whistle

Stinkycoyote, it's nice to see that not only is there someone out there who has this movie figured out but also has the guts to come on the Fire and brave the fire.

Showing this won't do any good. K22 and I have shown it before thanks to another Fire guy who has a clue and who I regret his handle I forget, add or Dmc or NoDak, iirc.

I've posted pics where Trump has said it and the Genius Crew and Dawg Crew will forget it in 3 or 4 weeks anyway.

10-4 and likewise, this forum is so far the best 1st amendment I've seen, shoulda been playing here sooner, kudos to the owners and rulers here, we have an invite only section on big Canadian forum I'm on where we can almost go full 1st but even still we get suspensions, warnings, banning etc. so it's about as good as I've seen up in commie land...this is so much better. You can truly run a conversation to ground here, truth will always get to the top when the 1st is allowed, even despite flooding of disinfo and other psychological manipulations to keep it at bay. The 1st is humanities #1 ally. I never choose losing arguments, learned long ago that if I'm gonna jump into a topic I had better have gone down all rabbit holes to learn it better than either side lol. At this point it's almost like taking candy from a baby. I had my own reasons to figure things out, both of them my kids and ultimately the future of humanity which is the children overall so it takes some work to unlearn and relearn and deal with the gut punch of the true scope of all that is happening and of this world. We have to unlock it in levels as we can only take so much at a time. We are all going as fast as we can. The difference between 95% of us is simply time we engage and start the walk, that's it. It's only the 5% we'll never reach but we can sure spot them and put a light on them to help the other 95% along faster and faster...see where you fit in pole smoker? wink We are not here for you nearly as much as we are here for everyone else reading and doing their best to navigate the information war at hand. Our job is to wake up and not hurt each other doing it, to not interfere with the heavy lifting the military is already doing. Keep grinding folks, there really is light at the end of this tunnel, we have a bit further to walk though this dark tunnel and it will get a bit darker yet but hand in hand we so got this.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 11/28/23.
Whip #18966329 11/28/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

10-4 and likewise, this forum is so far the best 1st amendment I've seen, shoulda been playing here sooner, kudos to the owners and rulers here, we have an invite only section on big Canadian forum I'm on where we can almost go full 1st but even still we get suspensions, warnings, banning etc. so it's about as good as I've seen up in commie land...this is so much better. You can truly run a conversation to ground here, truth will always get to the top when the 1st is allowed, even despite flooding of disinfo and other psychological manipulations to keep it at bay. The 1st is humanities #1 ally. I never choose losing arguments, learned long ago that if I'm gonna jump into a topic I had better have gone down all rabbit holes to learn it better than either side lol. At this point it's almost like taking candy from a baby. I had my own reasons to figure things out, both of them my kids and ultimately the future of humanity which is the children overall so it takes some work to unlearn and relearn and deal with the gut punch of the true scope of all that is happening and of this world. We have to unlock it in levels as we can only take so much at a time. We are all going as fast as we can. The difference between 95% of us is simply time we engage and start the walk, that's it. It's only the 5% we'll never reach but we can sure spot them and put a light on them to help the other 95% along faster and faster...see where you fit in pole smoker? wink We are not here for you nearly as much as we are here for everyone else reading and doing their best to navigate the information war at hand. Our job is to wake up and not hurt each other doing it, to not interfere with the heavy lifting the military is already doing. Keep grinding folks, there really is light at the end of this tunnel, we have a bit further to walk though this dark tunnel and it will get a bit darker yet but hand in hand we so got this.

Many years ago, I'd say approximately 40 or more, a very good friend and mentor advised me of the 3 things needed to get to the truth. 1. unlearn everything you ever learned. 2. understand that everything you see, hear, read, etc. is an illusion. 3. be able to go at least 3 questions deep. I've spent many years working on those 3 things.
You touched on 2 of those, if not 3 of them, which activated my memory of my friend who is now gone.

Whip #18966390 11/28/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like the recipe for being brainwashed.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 11/28/23.
K22 #18966416 11/28/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22

Many years ago, I'd say approximately 40 or more, a very good friend and mentor advised me of the 3 things needed to get to the truth. 1. unlearn everything you ever learned. 2. understand that everything you see, hear, read, etc. is an illusion. 3. be able to go at least 3 questions deep. I've spent many years working on those 3 things.
You touched on 2 of those, if not 3 of them, which activated my memory of my friend who is now gone.

Was your friend an illusion?

Is this site an illusion?

Whip #18966426 11/28/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Is this thread a virtual opium den?

Whip #18966431 11/28/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Stinkycoyote, can you imagine people being stupid enough to see the Fake Bidet here refer them to a video of the real Biden to show them the difference and they still can't get a clue.

Suckers are haed wired to believe anything the MSM tells them. The Lord use the MSM they love to make them deaf dumb and blind. Trump will tell them the MSM is fake news and they will agree with him 100% wholeheartedly and talk about him being the best President ever and then Trump will Quote Q and say Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming or The Best is Yet To Come and add that we are going to Make America Great Again and the same suckers will tell you how he's crazy as he'll and delusional because THEY can't figure out how he can ever win again because, with for it, the MSM told them he can't use Military on US soil to save the US from a foreign attack on our country. Can you believe that schiett?

They think Trump said we had been attacked more viciously than at Pearl Harbor just to be running his trap and then they think their greatest President ever did not one fughking think about it. Can you believe that crap.

Like God said, A double minded man.....

Then you show them that Trump RETRUTHED Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes on their revelations of the Real Laws and EOs and on what's going on and the MSM puppets tell you their best President ever has no clue about such stuff.

Sheesh. UFR.

The fact Trump himself RETRUTHED THIS means nothing. Now if you post Trump's RETRUTH then they call you a crazy sucker.

That Trump RETRUTHED this makes no difference to the Genius or Dawg Crew.

Can they really be that stupid or are they dimocommie plants?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18966434 11/28/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump RETRUTHED this and his supposed Dawg Crew supporters think he's lying.

And the Genius Crew is represented by this:

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Amen. As Q said, You can't tell them, you have to show them. They have to see the Light for themselves before they will believe it. Even then, as you can see on the Fire, some are so indoctrinated their brains don't pay attention to what they see or hear unless it's fed them by the MSM.

As Q said, Some must go through the Darkness to see the Light. The light will be the Trump train coming. Some will jump on and some like Jell-O and Gayghost will get run over.

As Q said, They will not change direction until they reach the precipice. Smokeapole is one. He can't jump on the train that was going g the opposite direction from his MSM commandeered brain. To do so would be admitting he was wrong. Many would prefer dying wrong rather than admit the Satan who they don't believe in was smart enough to deceive them.

As Q said, It's going to be Biblical. Now that is something they fear and so they will hold on to any straw of hope that GOD isn't real.

Many can't accept the one they follow can't beat God. They can't abide in Q who said, God wins.

There is going to be a great gnashing of teeth.

Humm. Looks like the Satanic owned Federal Reserve Bank has been destroyed by Trump and the Patriots in Control and as our original Constitution requires the money making has been returned to the US Treasury. Gee, I guess Q made a lucky guess again.

What happened? Where is the listing for Federal Reserve Notes?

Satan's currency is going down.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18966512 11/28/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

AND THEN THERE WERE THREE. THE LANDSLIDE HAS STARTED. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18966547 11/28/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18966550 11/28/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2,087 of 2,280 1 2 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1minute, 1234, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 163bc, 204guy, 62 invisible), 2,508 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,920
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.