Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,088 of 2,280 1 2 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2279 2280
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
ONE MORE FREAKING TIME I GUESS, IF i can find it ill come back and edit, though i've posted certified pics of Trump saying it's not the same Joe Biden several times, he'll, Joe Bidet has referred us to videos of the Real Joe Biden trying to show these MSM mouth breathers himself that he's not the real Joe Biden.

LOL, another crock of horseshit. Big surprise there.

WTF is a "certified pic" jag? Define that and tell me who "certified'" a photo that you got off the internet and re-posted on the internet.

You can't.

And tell me how any photograph proves what someone said.

You can't.

And don't tell me to watch the "videos" in the link you posted right below your post that I quoted above.

I tried, the link goes nowhere.

All horn, no motor. All bullshìt, no barn.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Whip #18966787 11/29/23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guaranteed basic income is right out of the wef play book.

Run forest run.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hicountry

Run forest run.

Oh yeah, that was dropped like a hot potato.

Or a turd in the punch bowl.

The prophet of "q" is a communist, ain't that rich.

Whip #18966815 11/29/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
jaggernutz and k22 just two gullible old fools. Gut hooked by the cia psyop q. I almost feel sorry for them , as next year and beyond is going to crush them. I wonder how they will spin the nothing burger ? White hats and military are not going to come rescue the USA. The amount of clean up required to right the ship is just too vast. And Trump , god bless him is just one man and no way he can get anything accomplished as there are thousands of gov workers behind the scenes that are just going to sabotage his agenda. Sorry to throw the cold water of reality on you fellas.

Whip #18966819 11/29/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh , and one other observation. A YUGE full moon and not a damn werewolf to be seen. Imagine that ! kek

IC B2

Whip #18967026 11/29/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
It's amazing how dumbfughks who don't know schiett from Shinola and anything more than what they've learned from school indoctrination and the MSM think they are smarter than K22 when they know nothing at all about him or his history.

All dumbasses make the mistake of projecting all their limited knowledge and experiences into others unless they see a bunch of certificates and awards and accolades on the wall.

Now Tigger and Buttview and Smokeapole and MrWiltsome and Jloco and Jell-O and Bearded Gutsmith and Gayghost and Jackoff Handy and other dumnbasses just know for a fact there is no way in hell anyone on the Fire can possibly know any more about anything than they do and don't possibly have any more life experiences than they have.

I mean, didn't their 4th grade teacher tell them how sharp they are?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
pssst , unlike you blind eye doc jaggernutz , I have 40+ years under my belt working military intelligence and DOD. You ? Your savior and messiah q is not who and what you think they are. I would place a YUGE bet on that , but you are a known welcher ! kek

Whip #18967238 11/29/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I guess you're too stupid to get the clue that dumbasses like you are on ignore, dumbass.

I'm sure you have a long history of serving your country clandestinely.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Mr Wilson or somebody else, please quote this so jag can see it and respond to my questions about "certified pics."

Oh sorry, you're on ignore too, I guess jag needs his "safe space" so he doesn't have to read the mean things we say about him while he accuses us of having "no guts."

Anyone?

It'll be epic.

Originally Posted by smokepole
ONE MORE FREAKING TIME I GUESS, IF i can find it ill come back and edit, though i've posted certified pics of Trump saying it's not the same Joe Biden several times, he'll, Joe Bidet has referred us to videos of the Real Joe Biden trying to show these MSM mouth breathers himself that he's not the real Joe Biden.

LOL, another crock of horseshit. Big surprise there.

WTF is a "certified pic" jag? Define that and tell me who "certified'" a photo that you got off the internet and re-posted on the internet.

You can't.

And tell me how any photograph proves what someone said.

You can't.

And don't tell me to watch the "videos" in the link you posted right below your post that I quoted above.

I tried, the link goes nowhere.

All horn, no motor. All bullshìt, no barn.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by hicountry

Run forest run.

Oh yeah, that was dropped like a hot potato.

Or a turd in the punch bowl.

The prophet of "q" is a communist, ain't that rich.

Ariel is no prophet, he's an "infotainer." Sadly, some people are taking what he says as Qospel.

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
It's amazing how dumbfughks who don't know schiett from Shinola and anything more than what they've learned from school indoctrination and the MSM think they are smarter than K22 when they know nothing at all about him or his history.

All dumbasses make the mistake of projecting all their limited knowledge and experiences into others unless they see a bunch of certificates and awards and accolades on the wall.

Now Tigger and Buttview and Smokeapole and MrWiltsome and Jloco and Jell-O and Bearded Gutsmith and Gayghost and Jackoff Handy and other dumnbasses just know for a fact there is no way in hell anyone on the Fire can possibly know any more about anything than they do and don't possibly have any more life experiences than they have.

I mean, didn't their 4th grade teacher tell them how sharp they are?

Sounds like somebody is feeling self-conscious about their education Jag. And that would be you.

Last edited by plumbum; 11/29/23.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
But tell me, do you think it's a fake Joe Biden in the WH?

it's beyond hilarious that anyone would actually think that is the real Joe Biden, like they are giving you the piss, it's freaking hilarious too, they are making it as obvious as possible and you really can't tell? man...you're really do suck at math, do you not every question the tv and what you see with your own eyes?

It's more ridiculous to imagine a masked imposter. This isn't Scooby-Doo.

Besides, unless you have personally met Joe Biden, you have not laid your own eyes on him either, putting you in the same boat as the rest of us.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

jag: We're all smart enough to figure out that you can't use a still photo to prove what someone said, and there's no such thing as a "certified pic" that you can download off the internet.

So we've got that going for us.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by plumbum
But tell me, do you think it's a fake Joe Biden in the WH?

it's beyond hilarious that anyone would actually think that is the real Joe Biden, like they are giving you the piss, it's freaking hilarious too, they are making it as obvious as possible and you really can't tell? man...you're really do suck at math, do you not every question the tv and what you see with your own eyes?

It's more ridiculous to imagine a masked imposter. This isn't Scooby-Doo.

LOL, believing it's a fake Joe Biden is one of their least outlandish myths.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I guess you're too stupid to get the clue that dumbasses like you are on ignore, dumbass.

I'm sure you have a long history of serving your country clandestinely.

I am smart enough to know that your dumbass is a peeker , a liar , and a welcher in addition to being brainwashed and gut hooked by the CyA psyop that is q ! And yes , I served my fellow citizens of the good old USA proudly. Did you ?

Whip #18967876 11/29/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Lmao on the joe biden thing, the old joe was a much larger human, way bigger skeletal, head, arms etc. Had a different ear lobe attachment. If you can’t see the vids of him tripping up the stairs, falling off a bike, the incoherent babbling and wondering around lost is giving you the piss then that’s your choice. It’s hilarious, they are going out of their way to show you the mask lines on the neck and every other way to show he’s an actor. But maybe it really is for our entertainment and they knew it wouldn’t be enough to wake the truly brainwashed? Either way it’s as obvious as it gets and one should probably ask a few more questions about it. Go look up old joe pics and vids, completely different human, not even the same size, he has a new signature now also, arm hair color, lol it ends this conversation just looking into one single thing but the deranged with qds and tds and whatever other ds will find some way to try to steer the conversation into the weeds and attack the messengers, whatever it takes to make them comfortable in their world view lol. That’s old hat, so easy to see through now and call you out for it, super lame. Good luck fellas, it hasn’t gone your way for 8 years, it’s only accelerating one direction. Guess you underestimate usa military abilities in unconventional warfar which is how it’s been done since ww2, it’s all done unconventionally now, and at levels we the people don’t really get read in on.

Whip #18967891 11/29/23
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Ol stinky went scorched earth. Way to go!

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Guess you underestimate usa military abilities in unconventional warfar which is how it’s been done since ww2, it’s all done unconventionally now, and at levels we the people don’t really get read in on.

No , I do not. I know , likely better than you the capabilities and what is truly going on (psyop). Have you served in military intelligence ? No ? then you have no real first hand experience and knowledge and just parroting the qtards and kooks and talking out your ass. yous guys will be very disappointed once 2025 rolls around. No military and white hats coming to our rescue.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Lmao on the joe biden thing, the old joe was a much larger human, way bigger skeletal, head, arms etc. Had a different ear lobe attachment. If you can’t see the vids of him tripping up the stairs, falling off a bike, the incoherent babbling and wondering around lost is giving you the piss then that’s your choice.

He is old, and now frail. He stoops, and has dementia, and probably a face-lift. No need to imagine he is a Scooby-Doo villain, he's just ancient. He looks like it and acts like it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Guess you underestimate usa military abilities in unconventional warfar which is how it’s been done since ww2, it’s all done unconventionally now, and at levels we the people don’t really get read in on.

That's right, we don't get read in on the details, yet you're sure of the details.

Makes sense to me, LOL.

About as much as "certified pics" downloaded from the internet makes sense.

Page 2,088 of 2,280 1 2 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

157 members (10Glocks, 44mc, AlleghenyMountain, 7887mm08, 35, 19 invisible), 1,816 guests, and 865 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,974
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.