Page 2,089 of 2,280 1 2 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2279 2280
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Guess you underestimate usa military abilities in unconventional warfar which is how it’s been done since ww2, it’s all done unconventionally now, and at levels we the people don’t really get read in on.

No , I do not. I know , likely better than you the capabilities and what is truly going on (psyop). Have you served in military intelligence ? No ? then you have no real first hand experience and knowledge and just parroting the qtards and kooks and talking out your ass. yous guys will be very disappointed once 2025 rolls around. No military and white hats coming to our rescue.

They won't be disappointed, they will imagine their way around it. Just like their delusion that Trump is currently president, Putin and Xi are secretly our allies, etc.

They won't touch reality with a 10' pole.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by plumbum

Their "reality" consists of werewolves , vampires, clones and the worlds leaders all cannibal pedophiles , etc etc etc ! kooks !

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Their "reality" consists of werewolves , vampires, clones and the worlds leaders all cannibal pedophiles , etc etc etc ! kooks !

Aw Wilson, go tap a keg of adrenochrome and get back to me.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by smokepole

Aw Wilson, go tap a keg of adrenochrome and get back to me.

Remember when the doofus jaggernutz posted up a cropped picture of an artwork promo as proof of adrenochrome collection from terrorized kids ? kek

[Linked Image from leadstories.com]

Whip #18967985 11/29/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
We can only have these sorts of things disclosed at a certain pace. The people will not take it well when they realize what this group does to children and what they really believe. So it’s gotta be slowe drips to warm us up to be able to accept the true horrors. That is coming, we’ve had 8 years of soft disclosures to this point. Ramping up the whole time.

Sound of freedom ran 3 years behind but it was a big step in those disclosures. So just remember when this is all said and done you’re either good bad or still programmed. This speaking like that are either bad or programmed. Hope you’re the latter and just doing what I said...grabbing anything that sounds too absurd using it to make all other uncomfortable information go away. Remember what direction this has gone, you can make as much fun as you like but your 100d more likely to be proven wrong at this point than the other way around. Either that or you’re identifying yourself as one of these people by trying to protect yourselves with this ridicule. The silent majority reading this forum and witnessing you has taken the ‘wait and see’ approach because they’ve seen the direction of this and how many of these things have already been proven true.

We also covered that the bad people who do attack the children flood with disinfo so you could be correct on the wolves? They try to tell you biden is real biden lol. They tried to tell you covid was real, climate change was real and vaxx is 100% safe and effective. Wishing you the best as this all plays out, it’s not in your favor.

Belief is driver of all action. Wait till you find out this group believes they are above humanity, then you can understand why they can treat us as good and entertainment. Not much different than we believ we are above the animals and process them for our freezer also. They’ve been showing us and getting our permission forever, that’s part of their religion, we give our indirect consent and they feel they get power to do it when we give it, then they don’t get stopped or harmed. Anyway, you can’t yet imagine the world could actually be that bizarre even though we’ve been told the entire time the truth is stranger than fiction. Brace for impact, we’re almost there. Seen enough now to reserve judgement on all things that seem absurd. You carry on showing your colours and which side of the line you’re on.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 11/29/23.
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
pssst , unlike you blind eye doc jaggernutz , I have 40+ years under my belt working military intelligence and DOD. You ? Your savior and messiah q is not who and what you think they are. I would place a YUGE bet on that , but you are a known welcher ! kek

Back when I was active, military intelligence was considered an oxymoron. Just sayin'.
So if you did work MI and was DOD and you post what you are posting, something isn't adding up.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
But tell me, do you think it's a fake Joe Biden in the WH?

it's beyond hilarious that anyone would actually think that is the real Joe Biden, like they are giving you the piss, it's freaking hilarious too, they are making it as obvious as possible and you really can't tell? man...you're really do suck at math, do you not every question the tv and what you see with your own eyes?

It's more ridiculous to imagine a masked imposter. This isn't Scooby-Doo.

Besides, unless you have personally met Joe Biden, you have not laid your own eyes on him either, putting you in the same boat as the rest of us.

What utter nonsense. If there are multiple photo/video's of someone and many of them don't match each other, I don't have to personally meet them to know some of those photo's aren't of that person.

K22 #18968308 11/29/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
But tell me, do you think it's a fake Joe Biden in the WH?

it's beyond hilarious that anyone would actually think that is the real Joe Biden, like they are giving you the piss, it's freaking hilarious too, they are making it as obvious as possible and you really can't tell? man...you're really do suck at math, do you not every question the tv and what you see with your own eyes?

It's more ridiculous to imagine a masked imposter. This isn't Scooby-Doo.

Besides, unless you have personally met Joe Biden, you have not laid your own eyes on him either, putting you in the same boat as the rest of us.

What utter nonsense. If there are multiple photo/video's of someone and many of them don't match each other, I don't have to personally meet them to know some of those photo's aren't of that person.

Make-up, angles, focal length, perspective, and age can all make the same person look very different in different photos.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Lmao on the joe biden thing, the old joe was a much larger human, way bigger skeletal, head, arms etc. Had a different ear lobe attachment. If you can’t see the vids of him tripping up the stairs, falling off a bike, the incoherent babbling and wondering around lost is giving you the piss then that’s your choice. It’s hilarious, they are going out of their way to show you the mask lines on the neck and every other way to show he’s an actor. But maybe it really is for our entertainment and they knew it wouldn’t be enough to wake the truly brainwashed?.

IOW, they knew the real dumbasses would believe the Fake Nues that the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew admits is Fake Nues before they would believe their own God given eyes and the dumbasses like those in the Genius Crew who hold that open borders and fentanyl deaths are good for America are the 5% who are so blinded they won't see the Light until they wake up in hell.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You don't reckon any politicians get cosmetic surgery do you?

IC B3

Whip #18968319 11/29/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its really irrelevant as y’all have already claimed Biden is dead

K22 #18968370 11/29/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
pssst , unlike you blind eye doc jaggernutz , I have 40+ years under my belt working military intelligence and DOD. You ? Your savior and messiah q is not who and what you think they are. I would place a YUGE bet on that , but you are a known welcher ! kek

Back when I was active, military intelligence was considered an oxymoron. Just sayin'.
So if you did work MI and was DOD and you post what you are posting, something isn't adding up.

He's worked military intel and DOD possibly as a plumber or latrine Lt. If he was truly in military intel that would explain the state of the nation. If he was in DOD he was probably a secretary or worked helping Faukki.

He's supposed to be military intel and has no clue as to who my Savior is? Hahaha. Too freaking funny. Well that explains a lot.

At least he didn't say my Savior was Trump.

This guy is military intel and can't Connect these Dots.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Trump just Quincidently repeated Qs drop form years before.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18968379 11/29/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, Cmdr Wiltsome, get some help and try and figure out why Trump posted this picture of him and the score at the game a few days ago. I'll give you a clue. Try adding up the score.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Its really irrelevant as y’all have already claimed Biden is dead

I thought he was in Gitmo with Hilary and Podesta??

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Good luck fellas, it hasn’t gone your way for 8 years, it’s only accelerating one direction. Guess you underestimate usa military abilities in unconventional warfar which is how it’s been done since ww2, it’s all done unconventionally now, and at levels we the people don’t really get read in on.

Oh now you're jerking their Tampax string. Listen to them howl that they've got you now.

They will have you know the Military can't do schiett in the states re saving the states from attack in war and that the president can't declare war by himself. Tff.

They have no clue about changes made by the SC in 2015, 2016 or by the new DOD Law of War Manual or anything about Admiralty or Maritime Law superceding Federal Law in times of war or that the Military can act outside the Posse Comatatus Act in any Insurrection.

They have no clue why Trump has repeatedly said the real Insurrection was Nov 3. He was trying to give the dumbasses a clue.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18968458 11/29/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Come 2025 I will take no pleasure in doing so , but I will rub your noses in your qtard "plan". I hope Trump does step back into the WT as POTUS , but even so , without getting rid of 99% of the bureaucracy there will be no real change. Anything he will be allowed to do can easily be reversed. Not only is a great swath of departments and gov workers need to be shuttered , but a large population of treasonous pukes , evil doers , and scum needs to be imprisoned or executed. I tell you again , the military is not coming to save us. That is up to us , and will require extreme intestinal fortitude to do what is necessary. And sadly , it is not going to happen. Plan and organize appropriately as dark times are on the horizon. Pain and suffering for all is what I predict.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, jaggernuts, connecting the twats since 2020.

Whip #18968491 11/29/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. Tff. Hey guys, Cmdr Wiltsome wants you to think he's Military and DOD Intel.

I told you the guys on the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew were stupid and liars.

Well, wait a minute, maybe now we know the Bidet was telling the truth when he said that Military Intel never warned him of the rapid and near movement of the Taliban on Kabul that caught the US forces unprepared.

Of course, Austin, McKenzie and Milley said, under oath to congress that they had relayed the Intel of the coming Taliban Army in its inquiry of the Kabul/Afghanistan Fiasco.

Bidet replied he had not received the Intel. Iirc, Rep Cotton and Cruz or another patiot R Congressman put their feet to the fire and point blank asked each if they had personally seen to it the Intel info had been passed on. They each implicated themselves in treason by saying that yes, they had personally passed it up to the BIG GUY, stupidly thinking that would end the line of questioning.

Of course, knowing the traitors were lying and had actually sent the Intel Info to Obama, the R questioning got more intense.

They were then asked if they sent the intel specifically to Joe Biden and seen that it went to him. They all schiett their pants and said they didn't know if it actually went to Biden. He'll, it couldn't go to Biden because he was dead.

The fake Bidet said they hadn't sent the Intel to him to hang the bastards. He did. They are dead men walking. And they know it. That's why Acting Sec of Defense Christopher Miller had all Military intel sent to him and cut out the Pentagon and Joint Chiefs.

I've posed that info from Military Times iirc or other publications.

The deal is, Austin, McKenzie and the other puke could not say they sent the info to Biden or they would have perjered themselves.

What they did was revealed they sent the info to Zero without saying so.

Well, now that we know Mr Wiltsome was Military Intel and DOD we can ask why he hasn't informed us of this, OR, we can ask him WTH Bidet didn't get the Information from Military intel.

Maybe now we know we pissed off $87 Billion in Military weapons in Afghanistan and gave it to the Taliban because Military intel is composed of guys like our own MrWiltsome.

Elections have Consequences. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18968499 11/29/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18968521 11/29/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
MrWilson has never disputed the BS , evil , greed, and treacherous schemes that have plagued the USA (and the world). I dispute the qtards and their so called "plan" and that Trump and the military are going to wipe the slate clean and everything is going to be set straight and all will be right with the world. It is not going to happen. Anyone with logic and reason can see that. It is what it is. 2025 will come soon enough , and your nose will rubbed in your foolishness.

Page 2,089 of 2,280 1 2 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1moredeer, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,625 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,816
Posts18,516,626
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.