Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Steve says all is lost. We may as well shoot ourselves.

You first Steve.

I'll go last, just to make sure everyone else was successful lol!

KB

GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Really?

Why watch a couple guys slug it out in an inconsequential debate for no reason. You might as well watch Martha Stewart bake a cake…
Or joke around with Snoop. Either of those two would be better than Newsome.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Trump Posts Video Mocking DeSantis

Haters will say this is fake.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1730477460456636758

lol, DeSantis was ineffectual and displayed his lack of personality and unlikability big time, he does not have what it takes.

That debate knocked him out of the race. Bye, bye Ronny!
Probably, he wasn't really in it to start. I hope he exposed Newscum for what he is, a flat out liar. He saw the stats, particularly the one from the gun control group that showed California has more mass shootings than Florida and just flat out denied, that was all he had all night was deny, deny, deny.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

No one has done more to smear DeSantis in the eyes of the collective Right than President Trump, ignoring and belittling DeSantis’ outstanding record in Florida.

Florida is a microcosm of the US, likewise nearly evenly divided, teetering on the edge of Red and Blue. DeSantis won there twice, the second time by a comfortable margin. (Heck, even Mannlicher likes the guy, when was the last time you saw that happen?)

President Trump oughtta be acknowledging this but instead he’s actively dividing the Right, lessening the chances of a Republican victory in ‘24.

He did great things as President, but I gotta wonder if he puts his own ego ahead of this country.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

No one has done more to smear DeSantis in the eyes of the collective Right than President Trump, ignoring and belittling DeSantis’ outstanding record in Florida.

Florida is a microcosm of the US, likewise nearly evenly divided, teetering on the edge of Red and Blue. DeSantis won there twice, the second time by a comfortable margin. (Heck, even Mannlicher likes the guy, when was the last time you saw that happen?)

President Trump oughtta be acknowledging this but instead he’s actively dividing the Right, lessening the chances of a Republican victory in ‘24.

He did great things as President, but I gotta wonder if he puts his own ego ahead of this country.

Not sure there is any question there...

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Futura
What is the point of this debate? It makes no sense.

So DeDe can Become Gubnor of California since he is termed out of FL?

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 12/02/23.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Mike I figure a lot of it is from the backstabbing from His fellow Republicans. Probably don't trust most of them much more than I do. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

DeSantis won his second term with help from Trump and his endorsement.

DeSantis and all the other primary candidates continue to smear Trump on a regular basis. Even calling for his incarceration.

I don’t see any of them, especially DeSantis giving kudos to Trump for the great things he accomplished as President.

Every one of these candidates is still running for one reason and one reason only, to smear Trump and to separate him from his base, that causes more division than anything Trump can say about these snakes.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by centershot
Watched about 5 minutes of those 2 talking over each other and switched to the game. Dallas vs Seattle was actually entertaining.

I'm voting for Trump even if I have to write him in.

tarquin didnt even vote . people jump his ass saying that was a vote for biden then. how are you any different if you write in someone that isnt on the ticket?....Bob

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Deep state wins either way

Exactly.
All Oshannity did with this debate was give Dippity Dew another venue to put his greasy mug on the national stage.

Exactly.

Try to frame the race as between their 2 chosen ones.

I can’t believe he even still has an audience

Sean is on 530 radio stations. Hard to believe, I can't stand to listen to the guy

Can't stand him.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hatari

Newsome has been tasked by the DNC to chop down DeSantis.

This is not about 2024. This is about what happens after Trump and Biden. Both are/almost Octogenarians. Biden will be 85 in 2028 and Trump 82. Who comes next for both Parties?

What you are seeing is the next generation of politicians sparring for dominance, just like deer in the rut.

The Clintons killed off all the young talent in their party for over 15 years to push Hillary to the forefront. Meanwhile, they attacked any promising GOP young talent getting any attention.

That’s why the leadership in both Parties is ancient . McConnell is 81

Schumer is 72. Pelosi is 82 and was House Soeaker not long ago.

Point is where is the typical leadership that is usually 50-65? There isn’t much.

The strangest part of that to me is that Chuckie is only 72. Looking at him I’d have guessed 80. That hunchback POS needs to down in the heater already.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KillerBee

lol, DeSantis was ineffectual and displayed his lack of personality and unlikability big time, he does not have what it takes.

That debate knocked him out of the race. Bye, bye Ronny!

You take Newscum in your neck of the woods.

I'll take DeSantis in mine.

And let's see what happens. Fair enough?

But, I already have DeSantis.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

thats trumps mo.....bob

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hatari

Newsome has been tasked by the DNC to chop down DeSantis.

This is not about 2024. This is about what happens after Trump and Biden. Both are/almost Octogenarians. Biden will be 85 in 2028 and Trump 82. Who comes next for both Parties?

What you are seeing is the next generation of politicians sparring for dominance, just like deer in the rut.

The Clintons killed off all the young talent in their party for over 15 years to push Hillary to the forefront. Meanwhile, they attacked any promising GOP young talent getting any attention.

That’s why the leadership in both Parties is ancient . McConnell is 81

Schumer is 72. Pelosi is 82 and was House Soeaker not long ago.

Point is where is the typical leadership that is usually 50-65? There isn’t much.

Our resident Karl Rove is always good for the wrong take on things.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Desantis was warned and ignored.

He fugked up following the RNC.

Too bad for him, but he was warned.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I can’t believe that a person with any brains needs a debate to decide who they are going to vote for. There is more information in a candidate’s history than a debate can possibly provide and actions of the candidate are more telling than their presence on a stage…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Early in Desantis campaign he had an opportunity to defend Trump from swamp allegations, he instead piled on ... fug him...he missed an opportunity

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

How can you even question Trump’s abilities. Forget tweets and the press and remember this when you head to the polls in 2024…

Trump Administration Accomplishments

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brother Shrap... Trump derangement syndrome is an infectious mind disease contracted by the weak among us.....

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by shrapnel

How can you even question Trump’s abilities. Forget tweets and the press and remember this when you head to the polls in 2024…

Trump Administration Accomplishments

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
Process has b egun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

good list which is why I voted twice for him and will a third if he is the nominee......as far as repubs and a strong border....they are as bad as the dems......bob

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 16Racing, 1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,348
Posts18,526,992
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.