K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22

Beware the Pleidians Starship alien treatment plan.

2A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

Sci-fi extraterrestrial miracle cures don’t exist except in twisted minds.

BULL!

GB1

K22 #18973462 12/01/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by MrWilson

At 80yo and failing health , I could use it now ! Only available on Xtwidder and in the comic book section ?

If this is true and you honestly want to reverse the failing health, then why are you not looking into this technology, at least that which is in use now? Or is your pessimistic perception to ingrained.

"other advance tech like healing laser technology like "The Lotus Laser" (A Mini Medbed) that through different frequencies you can tune it to heal specific things. Or I have shown you the medical device released in a Cleveland Clinic as a 1st of its kinds that is exclusively created to focus on healthcare released by IBM that uses Quantum AI which is focused on advancing the pace of biomedical research through the use of high-performance computing, artificial intelligence and quantum computing. "
And in the replies was this, a procedure I personally have used to success.

https://twitter.com/cosmicdawg9/status/1730455947070611703

While you fools attempt to make fun or discredit the technology, some of the medical technology is old and has already been in use. If you ever get your heads out of your asses and actually look around you could learn something of real value.

Because it does not exist ? If you know of a legit place that has it , and is available to the public (those that have cash as I am sure BCBS does not pay) post up a link or address and I will look into it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

That Guy Derek, the military expert, LOL

The guy whose video Trump retruthed and who at times has lunch with Trump at MAL

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18973619 12/01/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Anyone over 60 ought to be able to Connect the Dots

https://rumble.com/v3ukafv-trump-on-his-way-to-hialeah-florida-rally.html

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18973622 12/01/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Anyone over 60 ought to be able to Connect the Dots

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Whip #18973814 12/01/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Isn't it time for the rest of you to wake up, to break through the veil, to climb out of your Matrix Box the CYA Swamp Cabal and MSM Tel-A-Vision put you in, before your life is over?

Edinburg Texas, 2022

Houston NRA Convention, May 22. 3 days after Uvalde.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]laptop keys

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
... cyberattacks. Now there will be, as the MSM let us know, be unusually strong solar flares that will act about the time of the elections so his buds can say we must postpone them to enable the Soros machines to operate "properly". grin

Jag, are you predicting that around Nov 2024, the media will report solar flares which postpone the election?

Stinkycoyote, do I have that right?

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

You too are a member of the public Jag.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22

Beware the Pleidians Starship alien treatment plan.

2A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

Sci-fi extraterrestrial miracle cures don’t exist except in twisted minds.

Desperate minds.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Isn't it time for the rest of you to wake up, to break through the veil, to climb out of your Matrix Box the CYA Swamp Cabal and MSM Tel-A-Vision put you in, before your life is over?

Edinburg Texas, 2022

I find it kinda crazy that President Trump
Oh I mean Ex President Trump keeps getting Photographed and Video taped with the Motor Cad that usually only runs around the President even years after he is out of office.

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

At 80yo and failing health , I could use it now ! Only available on Xtwidder and in the comic book section ?

If this is true and you honestly want to reverse the failing health, then why are you not looking into this technology, at least that which is in use now? Or is your pessimistic perception to ingrained.

"other advance tech like healing laser technology like "The Lotus Laser" (A Mini Medbed) that through different frequencies you can tune it to heal specific things. Or I have shown you the medical device released in a Cleveland Clinic as a 1st of its kinds that is exclusively created to focus on healthcare released by IBM that uses Quantum AI which is focused on advancing the pace of biomedical research through the use of high-performance computing, artificial intelligence and quantum computing. "
And in the replies was this, a procedure I personally have used to success.

https://twitter.com/cosmicdawg9/status/1730455947070611703

While you fools attempt to make fun or discredit the technology, some of the medical technology is old and has already been in use. If you ever get your heads out of your asses and actually look around you could learn something of real value.

Because it does not exist ? If you know of a legit place that has it , and is available to the public (those that have cash as I am sure BCBS does not pay) post up a link or address and I will look into it.

Are you serious! You don't even care enough about your own health to take the information supplied in the Medbed post to do a search? The link I provided you has the Rife machine info in it, something I used that my cousin an alternative health Dr. had. It works.......period and exists, has existed for about 90yrs. Hell, you can even buy one and have it at your home.
Then there's the Cleveland Clinic device developed by IBM..................Cleveland Clinic..........hint, hint.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by funshooter

Edinburg Texas, 2022

Oh I mean Ex President Trump keeps getting Photographed and Video taped with the Motor Cad that usually only runs around the President even years after he is out of office.

Oh, that's just all conspiracy theories. The motorcade is fake................ wink
It ain't real unless it's in a list and on MSM, now that's when you can believe it. MSM never lies.

Last edited by K22; 12/01/23.
Whip #18974906 12/01/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

That Guy Derek, the military expert, LOL

The guy whose video Trump retruthed and who at times has lunch with Trump at MAL

Would you felate Derek first; or Ariel?

K22 #18975321 12/01/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Oh, that's just all conspiracy theories. The motorcade is fake..

Ok....

Last edited by plumbum; 12/01/23.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Edinburg Texas, 2022

Asking a legit question here.....Do any of you know for a FACT that Trumps large motorcade is actually a total Secret Service operation or is it possible that it a combination of SS AND Trumps private security??? Its a known fact he had a large private security detail even before he became President as well as having wealth to finance one and its also well known that he is big on appearances and image, so a big "important looking" motorcade would fit in with that!!

Last edited by marktheshark; 12/01/23.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by marktheshark

Edinburg Texas, 2022

Asking a legit question here.....Do any of you know for a FACT that Trumps large motorcade is actually a total Secret Service operation or is it possible that it a combination of SS AND Trumps private security??? Its a known fact he had a large private security detail even before he became President as well as having wealth to finance one and its also well known that he is big on appearances and image, so a big "important looking" motorcade would fit in with that!!

I do not know if it is all private or part private.

But whats up with all the red and blue flashing lights if it is private or not.

I personally do not remember any other Ex President getting all the Motor cad with all of the Police protection and Lights with security on buildings and in crowds like President Trump has.

I did go to a Sheriff Joe's border Tea Party gathering and Sheriff Joe had people on both sides of the border.

Whip #18976236 12/01/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Edinburg Texas, 2022

I personally do not remember any other Ex President getting all the Motor cad with all of the Police protection and Lights with security on buildings and in crowds like President Trump has.

I did go to a Sheriff Joe's border Tea Party gathering and Sheriff Joe had people on both sides of the border.

You, as opposed to Mark the Shart, are correct, because it's never happened before. No ex-president ever had Combat ready Marine protection either. They also don't close down all freeway traffic going the same direction as Trump's motorcade for ex-presidents.

Some people so Connect the Dots.

The reason is because, as Trump told Tucker in the interview, he is actually in his second term but he's not claiming it " because of what they've done." He then said he was going to run for his 3rd and 4th terms.

In the Edinburg pic the blonde to the left is carrying the Nuclear Football in her backpack.

And still, the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew can't Connect the Dots. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Edinburg Texas, 2022

You, as opposed to Mark the Shart, are correct, because it's never happened before. No ex-president ever had Combat ready Marine protection either. They also don't close down all freeway traffic going the same direction as Trump's motorcade for ex-presidents.

Some people so Connect the Dots.

The reason is because, as Trump told Tucker in the interview, he is actually in his second term but he's not claiming it " because of what they've done." He then said he was going to run for his 3rd and 4th terms.

In the Edinburg pic the blonde to the left is carrying the Nuclear Football in her backpack.

And still, the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew can't Connect the Dots. grin

Well he served as President of the Corporation and when the Corporation is no longer he can start his first term under the real Constitution and he can serve a second term under the real Constitution.

Not hard to figure out if your eyes are open.

I got impatient a year or so back but things keep my eyes open so it takes what it takes.
Just hope we do not have to wait to much longer.
Things may get pretty nasty in our Country.

Page 2,094 of 2,280 1 2 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 29aholic, 16 invisible), 2,015 guests, and 920 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,939
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.