Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,095 of 2,280 1 2 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2279 2280
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The reason is because, as Trump told Tucker in the interview, he is actually in his second term but he's not claiming it " because of what they've done." He then said he was going to run for his 3rd and 4th terms.

In the Edinburg pic the blonde to the left is carrying the Nuclear Football in her backpack.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Isn't it time for the rest of you to wake up, to break through the veil, to climb out of your Matrix Box the CYA Swamp Cabal and MSM Tel-A-Vision put you in, before your life is over?

Edinburg Texas, 2022

Houston NRA Convention, May 22. 3 days after Uvalde.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]laptop keys

I find it kinda crazy that President Trump
Oh I mean Ex President Trump keeps getting Photographed and Video taped with the Motor Cad that usually only runs around the President even years after he is out of office.

Asking a legit question here.....Do any of you know for a FACT that Trumps large motorcade is actually a total Secret Service operation or is it possible that it a combination of SS AND Trumps private security??? Its a known fact he had a large private security detail even before he became President as well as having wealth to finance one and its also well known that he is big on appearances and image, so a big "important looking" motorcade would fit in with that!!

I do not know if it is all private or part private.

But whats up with all the red and blue flashing lights if it is private or not.

I personally do not remember any other Ex President getting all the Motor cad with all of the Police protection and Lights with security on buildings and in crowds like President Trump has.

I did go to a Sheriff Joe's border Tea Party gathering and Sheriff Joe had people on both sides of the border.

You, as opposed to Mark the Shart, are correct, because it's never happened before. No ex-president ever had Combat ready Marine protection either. They also don't close down all freeway traffic going the same direction as Trump's motorcade for ex-presidents.

Some people so Connect the Dots.

The reason is because, as Trump told Tucker in the interview, he is actually in his second term but he's not claiming it " because of what they've done." He then said he was going to run for his 3rd and 4th terms.

In the Edinburg pic the blonde to the left is carrying the Nuclear Football in her backpack.

And still, the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew can't Connect the Dots. grin

Well he served as President of the Corporation and when the Corporation is no longer he can start his first term under the real Constitution and he can serve a second term under the real Constitution.

Not hard to figure out if your eyes are open.

I got impatient a year or so back but things keep my eyes open so it takes what it takes.
Just hope we do not have to wait to much longer.
Things may get pretty nasty in our Country.

Yep.The original Constitution of the Republic had no restrictions on the number of terms a president could serve. So contrary to what the dumbasses say re it not being possible, it's not only possible but probable.

I think that crazy Eyeball has posted before that it's possible Trump could become the 19th President of the Republic if he's not already. Of course some dumbasses will say that's not possible. Unbeknownst to the Dumbasses such legally doesn't depend on what the MSM says about it.

The 44th Speaker of the House was still serving, IIRC, in 1876 and now, Viola, we are having Mike Johnson serve as the 45th Speaker.

It's amazing how the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew can't get the 40,000 foot view and Connect the Dots.

It's amazing that the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew are supposedly great American Patriots and yet poo-poo Tump and his clues, like this one.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18976574 12/01/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Isn't it time for the rest of you to wake up, to break through the veil, to climb out of your Matrix Box the CYA Swamp Cabal and MSM Tel-A-Vision put you in, before your life is over?

Edinburg Texas, 2022

Oh I mean Ex President Trump keeps getting Photographed and Video taped with the Motor Cad that usually only runs around the President even years after he is out of office.

Oh, that's just all conspiracy theories. The motorcade is fake................ wink
It ain't real unless it's in a list and on MSM, now that's when you can believe it. MSM never lies.

Well, that's for sure when the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew believe it. smirk

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Edinburg Texas, 2022

You were right the first time. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18976755 12/02/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B2

Whip #18976911 12/02/23
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What a legacy. Good riddance to a monster.

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1730927547565658234

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #18976926 12/02/23
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Margorie Taylor Green did a splendid job of burning the house down exposing all their lies and deceit in her interview with Tucker.

Whip #18976953 12/02/23
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
She's a treasure. And a fighter.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #18977444 12/02/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18977738 12/02/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
so lets try this view then

all our lives we've been conditioned and programmed to the tv information streams, a singular narrative shared by not just the tv but the govt and when online resources became available like google etc. also they were steered to only show info on the same narrative path, oh, and Hollywood of course, the tv being govt/hollywood combined....will just call that the tv info stream, you can chase all of that back to the same few companies that own and control all our information, that's already been done and proven, so for sake of ease to get perspective we will just call this the TV Gang

over the past years we've come to gain an Alternative Media Gang, and the direction of that has only grown faster and faster to the point now that the majority of people have moved here because they had seen enough lies and manipulations from the TV Gang, real conversations are happening here, real news is happening here, it's like the 100th monkey effect, mass consciousness is moving here and growing together very quickly to finally learn the world as it is...vs as told to us by the TV Gang, we got the truth about the Covid scam early in the Alternative Media Gang...biggest crime in the past 2 centuries...and one Gang had the information and ability to spread it, while the other Gang perpetrated the actual crime...and that's just the tip of the iceberg of topics the Alternative Media Gang is discussing and getting to the bottom of, the TV Gang has lost control of the information, the internet and the people are now finding ways to beat the suppression and censorship, we are all connected by our phones now, we can discuss live time all over the world anything...so it's game over for the TV Gang

all we're witnessing now is the steady increase of people understanding where the real news is and where the real people can go to find it and talk about it and unlearn, relearn the world as it truly is and this direction will only continue the same way, the people will continue to abandon the TV Gang and move to the Alternative Media Gang at an exponential rate

so for the few here still trying to dismiss this topic and the many goings on within it....try to get up there a few thousand more feet and see where this is headed, the mass consciousness is moving very quickly one direction only, the disclosures keep coming and we keep absorbing and distributing and growing the mass consciousness, the 100th monkey effect is happening, you can feel this all now, you can feel where this is headed, you can feel how done the TV Gang is, and anyone who can kick the can further down the road can see what's going to happen to all those who have been working against humanity...there will be no room for them where we are going

it's funny to watch some of the discussions around trump etc. and the actor Biden, and all the ways you could tell this was an operation, from how trump actually travels around (motorcades and planes and the sheer amount of personnel around him...maybe even more now than during his first term lol) vs actor Biden, the Derek Johnson laying out the operation, the flights, the laws and orders, the Juan stuff tying all the history together and dropping what's coming and the guy hasn't been wrong yet, some get hung up on dates, we've learned about that, sometimes disinfo necessary to force the next move, but it all happens as he says and he has ability to take anyone he likes right up to trump at an event and interrupt whoever he's talking to and introduce who he wants, that's some way up clout, then this q stuff does a pretty good job also, well past coincidences stage, and also, 8 years of them not being able to get trump yet, or anyone in his family, and even all the countries he walked into didn't get him either, that's next level clout, seems there's a military branch that has the actual keys to the bombs and planes and another that doesn't have the keys to much at all, and this trials stuff now is just coincidental timing? is that how you read this at this point? lmfao...do better math

we're never going back to 'normal'...we've reached peak inversion, litter boxes in bathrooms, youth so confused they don't know what they are at all, nothing going humanities way, we're in the final battle, we win or we lose, but connect all the dots at 40,000' and you see...it's already over, we've already won, but we still have to go through the end of this inverted world and watch it die before we get to rebuild it as it always should have been

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote

all our lives we've been conditioned and programmed to the tv information streams, a singular narrative shared by not just the tv but the govt and when online resources became available like google etc. also they were steered to only show info on the same narrative path, oh, and Hollywood of course, the tv being govt/hollywood combined....will just call that the tv info stream, you can chase all of that back to the same few companies that own and control all our information, that's already been done and proven, so for sake of ease to get perspective we will just call this the TV Gang

over the past years we've come to gain an Alternative Media Gang, and the direction of that has only grown faster and faster to the point now that the majority of people have moved here because they had seen enough lies and manipulations from the TV Gang, real conversations are happening here, real news is happening here, it's like the 100th monkey effect, mass consciousness is moving here and growing together very quickly to finally learn the world as it is...vs as told to us by the TV Gang, we got the truth about the Covid scam early in the Alternative Media Gang...biggest crime in the past 2 centuries...and one Gang had the information and ability to spread it, while the other Gang perpetrated the actual crime...and that's just the tip of the iceberg of topics the Alternative Media Gang is discussing and getting to the bottom of, the TV Gang has lost control of the information, the internet and the people are now finding ways to beat the suppression and censorship, we are all connected by our phones now, we can discuss live time all over the world anything...so it's game over for the TV Gang

all we're witnessing now is the steady increase of people understanding where the real news is and where the real people can go to find it and talk about it and unlearn, relearn the world as it truly is and this direction will only continue the same way, the people will continue to abandon the TV Gang and move to the Alternative Media Gang at an exponential rate

so for the few here still trying to dismiss this topic and the many goings on within it....try to get up there a few thousand more feet and see where this is headed, the mass consciousness is moving very quickly one direction only, the disclosures keep coming and we keep absorbing and distributing and growing the mass consciousness, the 100th monkey effect is happening, you can feel this all now, you can feel where this is headed, you can feel how done the TV Gang is, and anyone who can kick the can further down the road can see what's going to happen to all those who have been working against humanity...there will be no room for them where we are going

it's funny to watch some of the discussions around trump etc. and the actor Biden, and all the ways you could tell this was an operation, from how trump actually travels around (motorcades and planes and the sheer amount of personnel around him...maybe even more now than during his first term lol) vs actor Biden, the Derek Johnson laying out the operation, the flights, the laws and orders, the Juan stuff tying all the history together and dropping what's coming and the guy hasn't been wrong yet, some get hung up on dates, we've learned about that, sometimes disinfo necessary to force the next move, but it all happens as he says and he has ability to take anyone he likes right up to trump at an event and interrupt whoever he's talking to and introduce who he wants, that's some way up clout, then this q stuff does a pretty good job also, well past coincidences stage, and also, 8 years of them not being able to get trump yet, or anyone in his family, and even all the countries he walked into didn't get him either, that's next level clout, seems there's a military branch that has the actual keys to the bombs and planes and another that doesn't have the keys to much at all, and this trials stuff now is just coincidental timing? is that how you read this at this point? lmfao...do better math

we're never going back to 'normal'...we've reached peak inversion, litter boxes in bathrooms, youth so confused they don't know what they are at all, nothing going humanities way, we're in the final battle, we win or we lose, but connect all the dots at 40,000' and you see...it's already over, we've already won, but we still have to go through the end of this inverted world and watch it die before we get to rebuild it as it always should have been

Wow, what a fact-filled post.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #18977811 12/02/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Some people with a clue have something to say while, just as in school, the fools have to say something. Tff.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Some people with a clue have something to say while, just as in school, the fools have to say something. Tff.

.....says the guy with more posts on here than anybody else.

LOL!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Great post Coyote in stringing together many of the same points K22, myself and Q have said all along. Thanks for the effort yiu put into that.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18977850 12/02/23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Has the "something big" happened yet? Just checking to see if I missed it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

No yet. Something big is going to happen and nobody knows.

Except jag and k22.

And dinky cabrone, of course

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

How many photo shopped pictures have you posted in this thread alone? Hundreds? Thousands? GMAFB.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

No yet. Something big is going to happen and nobody knows.

Except jag and k22.

And dinky cabrone, of course

did they get trump yet? just checking to see if I missed it

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

Wow, what a fact-filled post.

thank you, it is, you're either informed or not, and luckily it's a choice you can make, remember, these responses aren't actually for you bro, but the rest who read and have the right mental state and actually looking to learn what's going on through all the madness of the Information Age, the two camps view is fact, the direction this has gone is fact, the direction it's going to continue to go is fact, the TV Gang as liars and manipulators is fact

Whip #18977970 12/02/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Right. What about those werewolves, lizard people, and Heineken kegs of adrenochrome, dinkyjabroni?

Page 2,095 of 2,280 1 2 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,521 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,809
Posts18,516,406
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.