Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18983268 12/04/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1731542285148413990

Balenciaga- I do not think you all are ready for what their other side job is. Ask Isaiah Bass.

Remember that movie "House Of Wax"?

People do not know that you walk past missing people that have never been found but their embalmed corpse ends up in shopping malls as a mannequins that you think is 100% made out of wax. 🤭

Silly you.

More kookiness !

K22 #18983497 12/04/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Doesn’t matter, I have already answered it many times. I haven’t reserved judgement on any of that which I haven’t chased down yet.

I should have known you wouldn't answer a simple yes or no question with a simple yes or no, but an equivocation that puts you squarely on the fence. You don't want to say you believe lizard people and werewolves exist because you know how stupid that would make you look, but you can't say you don't believe they exist because that would go against the concept of the all-knowing oracle.

And it would also mean that q spouts bullsh*t, and we can't have that can we?

All you q-balls are the same, ask a simple yes or no question and you dodge deflect, ask more questions, add some totally irrelevant dialog, and say "I already answered it" when you haven't. You don't have the balls to answer with a yes or no, or admit that some of the stuff q comes out with is bullsh*t because that means most of it could be bullshit.

Your argument that it’s sounds too absurd to believe so must be false was used a lot from about March 2020 through the next couple years and ended up being the wrong argument.

That's not my argument dumbass, it's called "your strawman." If you think I said that, find it and post it.

He nailed your ass.
And look at you, you judge whether it is ok for someone to reserve judgement like you're some kind of god or high official.
You may have not said those words but you imply them 100%, so yes, that is your position and the whole world see's it as such.

Pole smoker, the proverbial moth to a flame.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by coach71
Did I miss something awesome or life changing that was predicted in this November to remember? Or was it postponed again?

You poor souls

Hey, you're right. Nothing is happening. No beginning of WW3. No flipping of Iran or Israel. Nothing in the news about your chief indicators like a Starbucks closing.

Well, nothing to see here that concerns you. May as well move along. Your MSM will keep you informed, as usual. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

K22 #18983525 12/04/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

“ Hey
@Prolotario1
didn’t you say Trump was gonna be speaker? You make so many claims so often that your misses go unnoticed. You miss a lot tho. I know you get everything from telegram and bring it here. My question is, Why should anyone trust you and your secondhand info?”

More ridiculous predictions from the Ariel guru.

K22 #18983541 12/04/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Some can’t distinguish fantasy from reality. These posts get darker, more twisted, and more fantastical.

Complete BS.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
Doesn’t matter, I have already answered it many times. I haven’t reserved judgement on any of that which I haven’t chased down yet.

I should have known you wouldn't answer a simple yes or no question with a simple yes or no, but an equivocation that puts you squarely on the fence. You don't want to say you believe lizard people and werewolves exist because you know how stupid that would make you look, but you can't say you don't believe they exist because that would go against the concept of the all-knowing oracle.

And it would also mean that q spouts bullsh*t, and we can't have that can we?

All you q-balls are the same, ask a simple yes or no question and you dodge deflect, ask more questions, add some totally irrelevant dialog, and say "I already answered it" when you haven't. You don't have the balls to answer with a yes or no, or admit that some of the stuff q comes out with is bullsh*t because that means most of it could be bullshit.

Your argument that it’s sounds too absurd to believe so must be false was used a lot from about March 2020 through the next couple years and ended up being the wrong argument.

That's not my argument dumbass, it's called "your strawman." If you think I said that, find it and post it.

He nailed your ass.
And look at you, you judge whether it is ok for someone to reserve judgement like you're some kind of god or high official.
You may have not said those words but you imply them 100%, so yes, that is your position and the whole world see's it as such.

Pole smoker, the proverbial moth to a flame.

LOL, the "flame" is Q, and all you q-tards are the moths numbnuts.

Q is your obsession and you post about Q nonstop.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
.....so you you only believe some things your mind can handle when it can handle them, that’s great.......So you just get to pick and choose which lies to believe or not based on your comfort level? Ok....understood. Amazing though that all things witnessed the past 8 years that’s your stance lol. Good luck with that.

Nice try. My "comfort level" has nothing to do with it, my bullshìt detector is what I rely on.

All of us are exposed to bullshìt on a daily basis, and all of us must make judgements on what to believe and what not to believe. Some of us are pretty good at it and some not so much

If your rationale that bullshìt perpetrated in the past means that lizard people, werewolves, and kegs of adrenochrome really do exist, you belong to the latter group and your bullshìt detector is broken.

Get a new one.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Qommon Core Math.

The Q numerology calculator appears to be broken.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
.....so you you only believe some things your mind can handle when it can handle them, that’s great.......So you just get to pick and choose which lies to believe or not based on your comfort level? Ok....understood. Amazing though that all things witnessed the past 8 years that’s your stance lol. Good luck with that.

Nice try. My "comfort level" has nothing to do with it, my bullshìt detector is what I rely on.

All of us are exposed to bullshìt on a daily basis, and all of us must make judgements on what to believe and what not to believe. Some of us are pretty good at it and some not so much

If your rationale that bullshìt perpetrated in the past means that lizard people, werewolves, and kegs of adrenochrome really do exist, you belong to the latter group and your bullshìt detector is broken.

Get a new one.

negative ghost rider, bullschit detector top notch, dodged the vaxx, kept it from the kiddos and best friend and up here in Canada that's saying something, you have to feel your way through it no doubt, so you're still deflecting, so many things happening, have happened, on this q thing that got the exact same response you're giving now and you still haven't confirmed is it q talking about the lizard people and werewolves? you keep dodging that, where is it coming from

as a repeated broken record, we've now seen the scope and scale of lies from the tv crowd and we bought into a ton of them most of our lives so our bullsh1t detectors were never perfect and you can't own up to that, it's harder to navigate going forward at times because the flooding of disinfo while the real info is coming out amongst it

so I can't tell you I believe in some of these points yet or not, my first question is did they come from q, if not you have no legs to stand on, and if so then my response is wait and see, they will end up true or they will have discussed the disinfo op that it may be...either way, more wins than losses and you seem thirsty to grab onto any piece of info and tie it to q and make the entire thing go away....that's you

the majority will have seen enough at this point to take a wait and see approach, that's where you should be

Whip #18983680 12/04/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
although on this lizard people sidetrack that may or may not be related to this thread topic at all lol....anyone else old enough to remember the tv 'program' V?

could have been a little more predictive programming

don't get too comfy in them shoes polesmoker...appears we're just getting the tip of the iceberg about this 'corkscrewing impossi-ball hurtling through space at a zillion miles an hour), the open mind and wait and see approach is the correct one lol

back to V....anyone old enough to remember that? interesting eh...

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
the majority will have seen enough at this point to take a wait and see approach, that's where you should be.

The majority of whom?

Whip #18983765 12/04/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stinky Coyote:

Qbers who worship the invisible ghost idol “Q” promoted the lizard people (and werewolf and adrenochrome and medbed, etc) conspiracies several times right here on this thread, many times. The Qbers have given all these insane conspiracies “legs”, inadvertently and by default, linking their master prophet Q to the whole Q package stuff.

There is an overlap between the QAnon/Qber and reptilian conspiracy theories, with both citing the global elite controlling the world through prominent positions in government, Hollywood, and secret societies. Qbers (believers in Q) embrace fictional fantasy, including the so-called looming herpetological takeover (that involves Queen Elizabeth and Bill Gates).

Maybe you should question your own level of believability…

Last edited by WhiteTail48; 12/04/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Maybe you should question your own level of believability…

Now there's a functioning bullshìt detector.

Take some notes, drinkypeyote.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by coach71
Did I miss something awesome or life changing that was predicted in this November to remember? Or was it postponed again?

You poor souls

Hey, you're right. Nothing is happening. No beginning of WW3. No flipping of Iran or Israel. Nothing in the news about your chief indicators like a Starbucks closing.

Jag, all that happened in November 2023?

Whip #18984153 12/04/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Whip #18984258 12/04/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
a lot had to happen to keep us from grabbing our AR's and heading down to town hall, hurting each other etc., there is way more to this world than not as far as we've all been programmed to, the unlocking of the mind to be able to accept takes a minute, have any of you pondered the alternative to your current 'detected bullsh1t'? do you realize or even acknowledge how much 'detected bullsh1t' has already become truth in the past 8 years?

what happens if we aren't on spinnyball hurtling through space and there is more worlds beyond the ice circle? and far more beings? can you even imagine the possibility? no, of course not, a lot of people have come to discover a lot of things about this 'world' over the past 8 years and it's completely changed them forever...what happens if this is just the tip of the iceberg,

so that's where I sit, wait and see, disinfo necessary, every word of god seems to have been infiltrated and subverted, our true history completely hidden from us, it's pretty huge, we've started though and it's only going to continue one direction, if you want to dismiss everything else going on because of these things then have at it

but the war is real, the cabal is real, we're ruled by pedo criminals, they control the microphone our whole lives, they're inverting everything, our kids in school, reality period, we're at peak inversion now...that's all real, every conspiracy about covid and vaxx all proved true, the level of corruption in our governments is true or we'd be the rich ones, not the few at the top stealing our life production on grand scale and having us distracted and divided full time, the elections are a joke...thats real, this level of clean up takes a long minute to turn around, you count that long minute in years, maybe a couple decades, but we're deep into the learning first before action part of things...guess you can't see that, guess you can't see all the flight logs and EO's about the actual operation taking place from Derek, or can't hear Juan who's been serving since Reagan days who's laying it all out there every week, guess the banking really didn't get quantum run in through the back door and the financial crash isn't going to happen, Israel was just a total fluke and there won't be no ww3 scare event...uh, 40,000' view or get lost in the weeds? take yer pick, it's only going ONE direction, it's only speeding up that direction

you guys can dismiss as much as you like if you tie one piece of something to a whole other thing, your choice, whatever keeps you comfy at night, so buddy say q people said the lizard thing...has anyone quantified if q actually said it? or just branded 'q people' here on the forum? you wanna be as straight as can be on this stuff, it's so easy to get off in the ditch and missing the good stuff

the shear volume of things learned so far the past 8 years, lizard people would be a pretty minor hiccup lol, my money is on Bigfoot though...that I have heard from some of the credible sources....so what if that ends up true? will the others then eventually be accepted? or do you need to see it on a tv screen in order for it to be real? wink

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/04/23.
Whip #18984439 12/04/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don’t you just love it when wordy Jag poses as wordy Coyote.

The above post is just as stupid as the originals.

Nobody denies too much of the way things are, they deny what will be done about it.

Funny fuggs !

Whip #18984812 12/04/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 2,098 of 2,280 1 2 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

235 members (1minute, 338reddog, 45_100, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 1beaver_shooter, 28 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,050 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,902
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.