Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by smokepole
And they called me crazy when I said Trump would end the Constitutionally Illegal Federal Income Tax.

No, they called you crazy well before that.

But since you brought it up, how much do you want to bet that Trump will abolish the federal income tax?

hopefully trump gets elected....not alot will change. will the economy get strong again? always does after a downturn.

abolish fed tax? these so called patriots are crazy ....in control? well they are doing a sichtyy job of it.....bob

Trump already got elected. Twice. whistle

whats he doing? renting the whitehouse out to biden?......bob

He's busy destroying the Deep State Satanic Nazi World Order and saving the lives of you and your kids and getting us Voter UD to destroy the DNC.

I guess you're another who is too stupid to see that if he and Space Force stopped the 2020 Election steal the Left and Rinos would have had 4 more years to styme him and then he'd be gone and nothing would have changed in the long run.

Dayom but youse guys are stupid.

He warned them not to step in the Treason Trap by stealing the election and now he is destroying them.

Killery and Zero coming up.

One minute pls

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And they called me crazy when I said Trump would end the Constitutionally Illegal Federal Income Tax.

But since you brought it up, how much do you want to bet that Trump will abolish the federal income tax?

hopefully trump gets elected....not alot will change. will the economy get strong again? always does after a downturn.

abolish fed tax? these so called patriots are crazy ....in control? well they are doing a sichtyy job of it.....bob

whats he doing? renting the whitehouse out to biden?......bob
Damn that's a good one.🤣

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
jag....I think you are a sincere guy. but you have gone off the deep end, you need to step back and really take a look at things with a clear mind....bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
thanks trigg....I was proud of it myself...lol...bob

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
jag....I think you are a sincere guy. but you have gone off the deep end, you need to step back and really take a look at things with a clear mind....bob

You're too stupid to get a clue.

I just asked you to wait a minute but you're so full of MSM's BS you just couldn't wait a minute to spread it.

Go to school or college or something. Get a higher IQ so you can get a clue.

OK, get a kid to explain this for you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Hey, Trump is the one who said it. I just use some Discernment in who I choose to believe.

Seems many were calling JESUS a nut job and heretic for saying some of the things HE said.

They thought they had Him when HE said you must be born again and that stuff about Heaven and Everlasting Life got them to Kill Him.

I guess I just wasn't smart enough to get myself totally convinced into thinking I needed to actually instead put my Faith in and Believe n the MSM. grin

You misspelled "delusion."

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I just asked you to wait a minute but you're so full of MSM's BS you just couldn't wait a minute to spread it.

why didnt he do anything about it when he WAS president?......he could have least used an executive order or something.

name calling....stupid really?.....coming from you just reaffirms I am not insane....bob

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

And he will have a 3rd term out side of the Corporation

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

why didnt he do anything about it when he WAS president?......he could have least used an executive order or something.

name calling....stupid really?.....coming from you just reaffirms I am not insane....bob

And have all the Dumborat slave minded people rise up and fight everyone that wants true freedom.

That is what would have happened and will still happen today because close minded people refuse to open their eyes to what our Gooberment has turned into.

Whip #18986548 12/05/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Bob, get a kid to help you Connect the Dots

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]screen shot

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #18986572 12/05/23
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Our government has devolved slowly over decades into a soft communist enterprise that steals our money and bribes the citizens willing to take it. It cannot get enough money to spend around the world controlling every country that will take it. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights are no more than a collection of suggestions to be ignored. Agencies have been created in order to insulate Congress and the President from the responsibility of the iron hand of government interference in our daily lives. our elections have been stolen at will for years until the emergence of Donald Trump. in his first term he proved a portion of what America should be and what it could be without the corruption congress has become accustomed to. 2020 was the massive openly stolen election to seat an illegitimate President and Senate. Our Judicial System protects the fraud. Our Education System corrupts our kids. Our Media propagandizes and conditions our people to comply with the malfeasance.
We are in in uncharted territory. What we do and what we allow from here on will depend on the very fabric of our once great Republic. We have a Squad of leftists here unabashedly for the status quo. They post incessantly their rhetoric of hate and derision. The authoritative rhetoric of horse s h it to support each other's pompous negativity.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
We have a Squad of leftists here unabashedly for the status quo. They post incessantly their rhetoric of hate and derision. The authoritative rhetoric of horse s h it to support each other's pompous negativity.

Just more zero sum bullsh*t, the true mark of zealotry. "If you don't believe Q you're a leftist."

You want to take the bet that Trump will abolish the federal income tax, since jag is all mouth and no wallet, all hat and no cattle, all bullsh*t and no barn?

Me saying that Trump won't abolish the federal income tax is not a swipe at Trump or conservatism. It's acknowledging the reality that no president is going to get the congress to vote to abolish it. It's the goose that lays their golden egg.

And no, there's no secret squirrel military government that's gonna do it either.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #18986638 12/05/23
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
So says Chicken Little...

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by funshooter

And he will have a 3rd term out side of the Corporation

Maybe we should let it sneak up on the stupid suckers? wink

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Our government has devolved slowly over decades into a soft communist enterprise that steals our money and bribes the citizens willing to take it. It cannot get enough money to spend around the world controlling every country that will take it. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights are no more than a collection of suggestions to be ignored. Agencies have been created in order to insulate Congress and the President from the responsibility of the iron hand of government interference in our daily lives. our elections have been stolen at will for years until the emergence of Donald Trump. in his first term he proved a portion of what America should be and what it could be without the corruption congress has become accustomed to. 2020 was the massive openly stolen election to seat an illegitimate President and Senate. Our Judicial System protects the fraud. Our Education System corrupts our kids. Our Media propagandizes and conditions our people to comply with the malfeasance.
We are in in uncharted territory. What we do and what we allow from here on will depend on the very fabric of our once great Republic. We have a Squad of leftists here unabashedly for the status quo. They post incessantly their rhetoric of hate and derision. The authoritative rhetoric of horse s h it to support each other's pompous negativity.

And the stupid bastards suffering from Stockholm Syndrome love the Puppetmasters who put them in their safe Matrix Box. They still love them after they have been given Covid-19 and and then the tainted Vaccine.

They don't want anything upsetting their wormy apple cart.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/05/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
you q believers are very simple minded ......which makes you very easy to manipulate.....herd.....control etc.

by not having a grip on reality you are able to fantasize that you are the enlightened few. .....bob

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

And the stupid bastards suffering from Stockholm Syndrome love the Puppetmasters who put them in their safe Matrix Box. They still love them after they have been given Covid-19 and and then the tainted Vaccine.

They don't want anything upsetting their wormy apple cart.

Well take the bet then, Jag.🤷‍♂️

Whip #18986791 12/05/23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jag, I will bet you right here, right now, that the federal income tax won't be abolished by Trump, nor anyone else. And I'll also bet you $1,000 that Hillary will never serve a day in prison. Come on, big guy, put up or shut up.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So says Chicken Little...

Whatever you say, Daffy Duck.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Jag, I will bet you right here, right now, that the federal income tax won't be abolished by Trump, nor anyone else. And I'll also bet you $1,000 that Hillary will never serve a day in prison. Come on, big guy, put up or shut up.

LOL, good luck with that.

And don't forget, making the bet is easy.

Collecting is a different story. But is does shine a light on jag as being all talk, no action, and not believing the bullshìt he spouts on here.

Page 2,102 of 2,280 1 2 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

419 members (160user, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 163bc, 34 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 1,071 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,761
Posts18,515,157
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.