Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by smokepole
And they called me crazy when I said Trump would end the Constitutionally Illegal Federal Income Tax.

No, they called you crazy well before that.

But since you brought it up, how much do you want to bet that Trump will abolish the federal income tax?

hopefully trump gets elected....not alot will change. will the economy get strong again? always does after a downturn.

abolish fed tax? these so called patriots are crazy ....in control? well they are doing a sichtyy job of it.....bob

Trump already got elected. Twice. whistle

And he will have a 3rd term out side of the Corporation

What corporation?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Jag, I will bet you right here, right now, that the federal income tax won't be abolished by Trump, nor anyone else. And I'll also bet you $1,000 that Hillary will never serve a day in prison. Come on, big guy, put up or shut up.

LOL, good luck with that.

And don't forget, making the bet is easy.

Collecting is a different story. But is does shine a light on jag as being all talk, no action, and not believing the bullshìt he spouts on here.

Income taxes in the republic?

lol

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
you q believers are very simple minded ......which makes you very easy to manipulate.....herd.....control etc.

by not having a grip on reality you are able to fantasize that you are the enlightened few. .....bob

Whip #18987483 12/05/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Bob that could be just a big ole gaslight projection. Only problem is the conspiracy theorists have been the ones correct more than the others for about 8 years now. Can you explain that?

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
.... the conspiracy theorists have been the ones correct more than the others for about 8 years now.

No effing way.

Whip #18987513 12/05/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny chit these few delusional idiots.

Justice is not fair across the board and justice will not be served appropriately for those deserving punishment.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'd really like to watch the video you're talking about where juan o predicts the October 7th invasion by Hamas.

Post up a link.

Head to minute 13:30

Some good stuff since we last chatted. I nickname lots. Big stick gave my one the other day Cryote...pretty cute. If that has become part of the discussion then people are definitely dodging the conversations.

I said I’d never do someone else’s homework so had to put some hours in going back for you, hopefully it’s well received but I suspect not.

We’ve been steered here over centuries so it’s gonna take a minute to expose then unravel. Everyone conditioned to 3 minutes or less info or we squirrel.

So let’s see if a counter punch regarding the Russia stuff is in the next couple months.

Let’s see if they replace biden within that 120-180 day window that we are knee deep in now.

Those with the guns have either been subdued by bulksh1t as some of you say or were subdued due to the truth.

Not one of you has looked at the flights that Derek Johnson posts, and suggested how that’s possible all those countries in our air space, all that national guard out of their states etc etc. Just a bunch of sqawkerz saying nothing is happening...lmao. Everything is happening. The choice to know is yours.

Have any of you wondered what happens if you’re right? It’s game over and reset happens 13 or every 14 of us gonzo. You better hope we’re right lol.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by plumbum
And they called me crazy when I said Trump would end the Constitutionally Illegal Federal Income Tax.

But since you brought it up, how much do you want to bet that Trump will abolish the federal income tax?

hopefully trump gets elected....not alot will change. will the economy get strong again? always does after a downturn.

abolish fed tax? these so called patriots are crazy ....in control? well they are doing a sichtyy job of it.....bob

What corporation?

Where the hell have you been?!

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Jag, I will bet you right here, right now, that the federal income tax won't be abolished by Trump, nor anyone else. And I'll also bet you $1,000 that Hillary will never serve a day in prison. Come on, big guy, put up or shut up.

Show me in the Original (organic) Constitution where Federal Income Tax is legal.

IC B3

Whip #18987533 12/05/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny bunnies

K22 #18987543 12/05/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by K22

What corporation?

lol

The corporation and the republic.

The qber land of make believe …

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
jag....I think you are a sincere guy. but you have gone off the deep end, you need to step back and really take a look at things with a clear mind....bob

You're too stupid to get a clue.

I just asked you to wait a minute but you're so full of MSM's BS you just couldn't wait a minute to spread it.

Go to school or college or something. Get a higher IQ so you can get a clue.

OK, get a kid to explain this for you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

why didnt he do anything about it when he WAS president?......he could have least used an executive order or something.

name calling....stupid really?.....coming from you just reaffirms I am not insane....bob

And have all the Dumborat slave minded people rise up and fight everyone that wants true freedom.

That is what would have happened and will still happen today because close minded people refuse to open their eyes to what our Gooberment has turned into.

That is so true funshooter.
Trump enacts an executive order that abolishes the Corporate Constitution and these clowns think he was going to allow himself to be elected under that Constitution? Get real. That would have been treason and you can damn well bet those politicians would have nailed him on it.
The mind controlled population would damn sure try and stop any freedom that isn't paying them dividends, Social security, or any of the other communist programs they so love to keep in place.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
.... the conspiracy theorists have been the ones correct more than the others for about 8 years now.

No effing way.

what he said.....bob

Whip #18987556 12/05/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some people are so dumb that you could explain it six days from Wednesday the Patriots are not in control and Q is a fake-op, they just can’t cope with it and post all of these proven photoshopped images and Bovine Scat links.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 12/05/23.
K22 #18987559 12/05/23
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by K22

Show me in the Original (organic) Constitution where Federal Income Tax is legal.

nobody said it was.....point?......bob

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22

What corporation?

lol

The corporation and the republic.

The qber land of make believe …

Sure smart guy, prove me wrong.

Whip #18987564 12/05/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fuggin Smart Dumb people

Whip #18987567 12/05/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And their stupid fake pics make them look like a Bitch

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

nobody said it was.....point?......bob

If it is not legal under the organic Constitution but is under the Corporate Constitution, then which Constitution are we under...........and have been since 1871?

Page 2,103 of 2,280 1 2 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (160user, 1moredeer, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 58 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,800
Posts18,516,252
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.