Page 2,105 of 2,280 1 2 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2279 2280
NoDak #18987798 12/05/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by pyscodog
This just keeps getting crazier and crazier. Its amazing what people will believe.
So what do you make of the current Speaker of the House being introduced as the 45th Speaker? Just curious.

Math; and speaking; is hard for some.

GB1

Whip #18987899 12/05/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Q Bitches

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Jag, I will bet you right here, right now, that the federal income tax won't be abolished by Trump, nor anyone else. And I'll also bet you $1,000 that Hillary will never serve a day in prison. Come on, big guy, put up or shut up.

Show me in the Original (organic) Constitution where Federal Income Tax is legal.

nobody said it was.....point?......bob

If it is not legal under the organic Constitution but is under the Corporate Constitution, then which Constitution are we under...........and have been since 1871?

The Constitution was amended to allow for an income tax.

The Constitution. Because there is only one.

There is no "Corporate Constitution."

You are so wrong!!!!
The organic Constitution CANNOT be amended to allow for an illegal tax...........PERIOD!

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Jag, I will bet you right here, right now, that the federal income tax won't be abolished by Trump, nor anyone else. And I'll also bet you $1,000 that Hillary will never serve a day in prison. Come on, big guy, put up or shut up.

Show me in the Original (organic) Constitution where Federal Income Tax is legal.

If it is not legal under the organic Constitution but is under the Corporate Constitution, then which Constitution are we under...........and have been since 1871?

the discussion was whether trump would abolish the fed tax.... not whether it was legal or not.....bob

No shyt!!!! Trump nor anyone else can keep a federal income tax going under the organic Constitution, therefore he has NO NEED TO ABOLISH IT! Damn, you guys need to THINK with logic, not your emotions.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22
lol

The corporation and the republic.

The qber land of make believe …

Sure smart guy, prove me wrong.

You prove me right on a daily basis.

This thread is a delusional fairytale.

And again, prove me wrong!
You've yet to be prove right.

IC B2

Whip #18987945 12/05/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18987954 12/05/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18987977 12/05/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

You are so wrong!!!!
The organic Constitution CANNOT be amended to allow for an illegal tax...........PERIOD!

As I've said, he's stupid. The original Constitution states any laws made that conflict with the original Constitutional Law are null and void on their face as you and anyone with any brains know.

The dumbass just said the Constitution could be amended to block Constitutional Law. IOW, it could be amended to block the 1 or 2A. The only way that can be accomplished is through a Constitutional Convention, iirc.

The MSM driven stupidity is free on the Fire, for what its worth, among the MSM's lieberal lying puppets.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/05/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by pyscodog
This just keeps getting crazier and crazier. Its amazing what people will believe.
So what do you make of the current Speaker of the House being introduced as the 45th Speaker? Just curious.

Math; and speaking; is hard for some.

I guess it is for you...that figures.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
jag....I think you are a sincere guy. but you have gone off the deep end, you need to step back and really take a look at things with a clear mind....bob

You're too stupid to get a clue.

I just asked you to wait a minute but you're so full of MSM's BS you just couldn't wait a minute to spread it.

Go to school or college or something. Get a higher IQ so you can get a clue.

OK, get a kid to explain this for you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

why didnt he do anything about it when he WAS president?......he could have least used an executive order or something.

name calling....stupid really?.....coming from you just reaffirms I am not insane....bob

Why didn't he do what when he was President, or do you mean while he was in the White House?

He's still the legal President, just as he told Tucker in the Interview.

OK, tell the Fire he's a Liar. Live your existence on what the MSM tells you. It's fine with me. Start your own thread about how Bicet is the legitimate President and that he's doing a great job. It's fine with me.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

K22 #18988008 12/05/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by smokepole
And they called me crazy when I said Trump would end the Constitutionally Illegal Federal Income Tax.

No, they called you crazy well before that.

But since you brought it up, how much do you want to bet that Trump will abolish the federal income tax?

hopefully trump gets elected....not alot will change. will the economy get strong again? always does after a downturn.

abolish fed tax? these so called patriots are crazy ....in control? well they are doing a sichtyy job of it.....bob

Trump already got elected. Twice. whistle

And he will have a 3rd term out side of the Corporation

What corporation?

Where the hell have you been?!

Drunk tank or hospital fentanyl recovery.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
I'd really like to watch the video you're talking about where juan o predicts the October 7th invasion by Hamas.

Post up a link.

Head to minute 13:30

Some good stuff since we last chatted. I nickname lots. Big stick gave my one the other day Cryote...pretty cute. If that has become part of the discussion then people are definitely dodging the conversations.

I said I’d never do someone else’s homework so had to put some hours in going back for you, hopefully it’s well received but I suspect not.

We’ve been steered here over centuries so it’s gonna take a minute to expose then unravel. Everyone conditioned to 3 minutes or less info or we squirrel.

So let’s see if a counter punch regarding the Russia stuff is in the next couple months.

Let’s see if they replace biden within that 120-180 day window that we are knee deep in now.

Those with the guns have either been subdued by bulksh1t as some of you say or were subdued due to the truth.

Not one of you has looked at the flights that Derek Johnson posts, and suggested how that’s possible all those countries in our air space, all that national guard out of their states etc etc. Just a bunch of sqawkerz saying nothing is happening...lmao. Everything is happening. The choice to know is yours.

Have any of you wondered what happens if you’re right? It’s game over and reset happens 13 or every 14 of us gonzo. You better hope we’re right lol.

You bring up some interesting points. As Q, Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes says, the Military Patriots are in Control.

I figure thats true or Jack Smith and Fani would have charged Trump with Treason so a guilty verdict would keep him from the Presidency, which is what the left wants.

So why is the left still pushing WW3? They know even if Trump is found guilty they are still screwed so they can depend on that.

They are pushing WW3 also because they know the Trump/Military Patriots Plan to block the steal of any coming Election, if there is one.

They are also pushing WW3 because THEY KNOW TRUMP IS THE LEGAL POTUS and can step back in the White House and be in control PUBLICLY any time he wants to be. WAR POWERS ACT in times of a successful coup and Insurrection.

Re replacing the Bidet. We are indeed Military COG and Bidet is number 2 on the List of people redpilling the folks.

Obama hates him as he knows what's going on (or at least he did whistle). I thought Bidet would be article 25ed but Trump may have given us a clue the other day when he said he would beat him in 24. Hummm.

As you know, the Military may just decide to keep him in the White House and Redpill more folks. The Plan is working, as you know, because Trump's support is continuing to grow.

The closer WW3 approaches the more Trump will be in demand.

Before this is over, Trump will definitely be in demand.

Keep up the great posts, Stinkycoyote.

You're nailing down the Greatest Show On Earth. It's about the Greatest Sting in History.

I've been hoping and praying for this all my live. It's the most wonderful time to be alive.

Like Trump said after the Fake Bidet illegally took the oath of office, "America's future never looked brighter. I wish the new administration great success." Ha, too freaking funny. Trump is the new administration.

Its too bad the dumbasses can't Connect the Dots. grin

Trump Card Coming.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]gas stations that still have gas near me

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Tigger, there are a couple of problems with your proposal. One, part of that stuff has already happened and it wouldn't be fair to take advantage of a brainwashed dumbfùck who hasn't a clue of anything other than what the MSM has told him.
Another is that things have, are and will happen regarding the saving of this country by the Military that will never be reported in our lifetime.

I think the hangings of the traitors will be revealed by the Military at some point after the SHTF and the people learn the truth but I'm not sure some won't still be pushing a body double of Kilery after she's dead and gone, as she is now.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/05/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18988229 12/05/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Q Bitches

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22

Tigger, there are a couple of problems with your proposal. One, part of that stuff has already happened and it wouldn't be fair to take advantage of a brainwashed dumbfùck who hasn't a clue of anything other than what the MSM has told him.
Another is that things have, are and will happen regarding the saving of this country by the Military that will never be reported in our lifetime.

I think the hangings of the traitors will be revealed by the Military at some point after the SHTF and the people learn the truth but I'm not sure some won't still be pushing a body double of Kilery after she's dead and gone, as she is now.

Aha! There's your "out", isn't it Dumbass?
"Never be realized in our lifetime". Yep, you're 100% correct - and it won't happen in anyone else's lifetime either.
And stop with the MSM sh-it - I don't watch nor read any MSM. But you apparently do, because you keep spouting off about what they say.
Dumbass.

Whip #18988438 12/05/23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jag, I mean Dumbass, come on and put up or shut up. $1,000 is on the table that neither Trump nor anyone else will abolish the Federal income tax. Come on! I don't mind being "taken advantage of" if I'm wrong.
What are you afraid of? I know - you're afraid of being proven to be a Dumbass who swallowed Q-schit hook, line, and sinker.
I will also put up another $1,000 that we are not under any sort of maritime or military law.

Bring it, bish!

Last edited by Triggernosis; 12/05/23.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

That includes you, Jag.

If it's not reported, it's not on Twitter. If it's on Twitter, it's reported.

You don't have secret access to quality information.

Last edited by plumbum; 12/05/23.
K22 #18988489 12/05/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

You are so wrong!!!!

It's not illegal if the Constitution is amended so that it's not legal. Otherwise, why was the Constitution written to include an amendment procedure?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

You are so wrong!!!!

As I've said, he's stupid. The original Constitution states any laws made that conflict with the original Constitutional Law are null and void on their face as you and anyone with any brains know.

The dumbass just said the Constitution could be amended to block Constitutional Law. IOW, it could be amended to block the 1 or 2A. The only way that can be accomplished is through a Constitutional Convention, iirc.

The MSM driven stupidity is free on the Fire, for what its worth, among the MSM's lieberal lying puppets.

Jag, you know that it's a sign of desperation to resort to calling names.

K22 #18988506 12/05/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by funshooter
And they called me crazy when I said Trump would end the Constitutionally Illegal Federal Income Tax.

No, they called you crazy well before that.

But since you brought it up, how much do you want to bet that Trump will abolish the federal income tax?

hopefully trump gets elected....not alot will change. will the economy get strong again? always does after a downturn.

abolish fed tax? these so called patriots are crazy ....in control? well they are doing a sichtyy job of it.....bob

Trump already got elected. Twice. whistle

And he will have a 3rd term out side of the Corporation

What corporation?

Where the hell have you been?!

Right here. What corporation? Please show us the evidence for it.

Page 2,105 of 2,280 1 2 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (35, AceBall, achlupsa, Akhutr, 6mmbrfan, 11 invisible), 1,606 guests, and 702 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,967
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.