Page 2,106 of 2,280 1 2 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2279 2280
K22 #18988623 12/05/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Jag, I will bet you right here, right now, that the federal income tax won't be abolished by Trump, nor anyone else. And I'll also bet you $1,000 that Hillary will never serve a day in prison. Come on, big guy, put up or shut up.

Show me in the Original (organic) Constitution where Federal Income Tax is legal.

He never opined on legality numbnuts.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Whip #18988697 12/05/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The POTUS looked good on Hannity tonight, didn't he guys?
Said he's going to do even more better in the next election than in the last and he won in a landslide then.

What? 74,500,000 to Bidets 39,000,000 wasn't it? Doesn't the Constitution say that makes Trump the winner?

IOW, Trump won in a landslide. If he runs in the next presidential election he will win all 50 states. Wouldn't that be GRREEEAAAATTTTT?

It's coming.

Bookit. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/05/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18988721 12/05/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, how much you want to bet that Trump wins in all 50 states jag?

Whip #18988766 12/05/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
K22, Stinky, Rain and NoDak, I wonder what was going on with Hannity pressing Trump concerning if he was going to be mean and have reprisals against the leftists if he gets reelected? Kind of strange that he pushed that, like he was wanting to hear satisfying indications from Trump. It's as if he knows the traitors committed treason and wanted to hear they will be left alone or something.

Did you guys not think that was a little strange?

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/05/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18988937 12/06/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B2

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by smokepole
And they called me crazy when I said Trump would end the Constitutionally Illegal Federal Income Tax.

No, they called you crazy well before that.

But since you brought it up, how much do you want to bet that Trump will abolish the federal income tax?

hopefully trump gets elected....not alot will change. will the economy get strong again? always does after a downturn.

abolish fed tax? these so called patriots are crazy ....in control? well they are doing a sichtyy job of it.....bob

Trump already got elected. Twice. whistle

And he will have a 3rd term out side of the Corporation

What corporation?

Where the hell have you been?!

Right here. What corporation? Please show us the evidence for it.

I already have, I'll not do it again.

K22 #18989023 12/06/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
I already have, I'll not do it again.

No , you have not.

It should be clear by now that when one is talking about reality , truth , facts , and empirical evidence k22 and his ilk believe that by them just merely posting about something , or providing a Xtwidder link to an anonymous unvetted infotainment character online , that makes an outlandish or kooky statement or proclamation (again without real evidence and facts) is in itself a truth or fact or evidence in their warped mind.
Now , since this is a hunting board lets discuss something more pressing. What is adequate to hunt and kill these damn werewolves ? Silver bullets only work , or is that just make believe from comics , books and movies ? Shot placement important or just as long as the silver bullet penetrates the hide ?

Whip #18989042 12/06/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Stinky, I think you're right. Money is drying up for Ukraine and a major False Flag Event is probably in the works. And the Zelensky, moves to the US. And Netty is tried for war crimes pushed by Turkey and Brazil.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18989050 12/06/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Great, K22. And how long has Tom (the Red Hanky) Hanks been "Sorta" GONE? smile

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
OK stinky, I watched your video. First, I'll say thank you for actually posting what you were talking about, unlike your Qook buddies on here who say "I already went over it, I won't do it again" whenever they're asked to back up their assertions. At least you had the balls to post your information so it can be discussed.

Second I'll say, take the quote below and shove it up your arse. When you mentioned the video, I did a couple different searches and could not find it. It took you a day to find it and you knew exactly what you were looking for. You'd think that if someone had actually predicted the October 7th Hamas invasion, it would be big news, and easy to find but it wasn't. And the reason it wasn't is because the only place where that video contains a prediction of the Hamas invasion is in your over-active imagination. It's a nothing burger, and anyone who wants to watch and verify that can do it right here:

Head to minute 13:30

Starting at 13:00, they discuss a number of dates in October, the 6th, 26th, 11th, and 14th. Then he zeros in on the 7th, but he doesn't say "something big" will happen on the 7th, he says he's going to do something "fun and exciting" on the 7th, and when he's pressed on it, mentions a coin and medallion. For you to connect that conversation to the Hamas invasion you'd have to believe that: 1) The invasion was something he pulled off, 2) It was fun and exciting; and 3) They were passing out coins or medallions during the invasion.

Does that make sense to you?

Last, here's a tip for you. If you're in a debate/discussion like this and you're winning it convincingly, you don't have to say stuff like "how owned you just got" like you did in the quote below. If you really do own the conversation, it will be readily apparent to everyone.

When you resort to saying "I owned you" or "I handed you your ass" or "candy from a baby" and such, it means the facts are not on your side and those tired cliches are all you've got

So I'm not gonna say it.

Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
so are you going to dig into this or just keep showing everyone how owned you just got?

let me just do my best 'duh, which way did he go' voice and quote you guys...

'it's bullsh1t, just pure facking bullsh1t'....lmfao, ok, sleep good tonight, the real world will be here when you get up

just another coinkydink haha

candy from a baby

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

He will win secretly in a Space Force election. Only Qonspiracy Theorists will be able to vote. That will be his 15th term since the See Why Aye killed Kennedy with a can of mountain DEW with the help of young Putin and Xi.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

All 50 in the republic of fairyland.

Whip #18990068 12/06/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don’t you mean the republic of fairyland corporation?

Whip #18990117 12/06/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Perhaps JL will inform the Fire why Trump said if he had a fight with Biden he would hit him in his fake nose and plastic would fly everywhere. But I doubt it. His brain doesn't work too well. He proves it on the Fire everyday unless you have him on Ignore.

Read his stuff a few days and you will know, He's sort of Loco. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Perhaps JL will inform the Fire why Trump said if he had a fight with Biden he would hit him in his fake nose and plastic would fly everywhere. But I doubt it. His brain doesn't work too well. He proves it on the Fire everyday unless you have him on Ignore.

Please post a link to where Trump said that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Please post a link to where Trump said that.

I don't know if Trump said it or not, but if he did I'd like to know the context. Maybe he was inferring that Biden has had plastic surgery?

I've read all about Biden is really dead and who we see is a fake, a clone, or a dude wearing an elaborate mask. Why go to all that trouble if you're going to use a man that obviously suffers from dementia and is on the cognitive and physical decline? I think the simple answer is, it's Biden, and we're seeing the effects from age and plastic surgeries.

I'm positive Biden's Admin and Secret Service utilizes body doubles/decoys for security purposes. I just find it far fetched and improbable that technology has advanced that clones are a reality.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Is this the cgi Biden, the actor Biden, or the demented Biden?

Please be specific since you use all 3 interchangeably depending on your level of mania.

Thanks.

Whip #18990204 12/06/23
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I can't opine about Biden's being a double. I suppose it could be possible with modern surgery. I do know he doesn't sound like the old self and he doesn't carry himself like he did a few years back. It really doesn't matter much because whoever it is is sick beyond any help other than embalming. Which brings us to those leftists chirping on these threads...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FOsteology
I don't know if Trump said it or not, but if he did I'd like to know the context. Maybe he was inferring that Biden has had plastic surgery?

I've read all about Biden is really dead and who we see is a fake, a clone, or a dude wearing an elaborate mask. Why go to all that trouble if you're going to use a man that obviously suffers from dementia and is on the cognitive and physical decline? I think the simple answer is, it's Biden, and we're seeing the effects from age and plastic surgeries.

I'm positive Biden's Admin and Secret Service utilizes body doubles/decoys for security purposes. I just find it far fetched and improbable that technology has advanced that clones are a reality.

Occam's Razor stuff, freshman type logic, if they still teach such.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Whip #18990216 12/06/23
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm still waiting for the White Hats to ride in.

Been what, going on 4? 5? years now?

Have they even saddled the horses?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 2,106 of 2,280 1 2 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (35, AceBall, 6mmbrfan, 16penny, 14 invisible), 1,576 guests, and 727 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,966
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.