Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,107 of 2,280 1 2 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2279 2280
Whip #18990287 12/06/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Smokypole, they have to use code words to talk about just about everything or it gets yanked from YouTube’s etc immediately. Imagine that world where you can’t even talk about the election without code words. That’s just one example.

As for trying to bring you up to speed on something you’re at least 3 years behind on us no easy task considering what’s holding you back to begin with. Going back two months through Juan’s updates which are 1.5 hours a crack takes a minute, actually surprised I found it as quick as I could. I don’t plan on guiding anyone to this stuff, if you want to find out what’s going on you can. It’s the Information Age...but you don’t want to find out. What we’re learning isn’t held in 1 minute tik toks.

When Juan says something is gonna happen oct 7 and don’t worry we will all know what it is...and then codes something in to calm nino down when pressed and it’s something that no one will know what it is...then connect the dots, no one knows about no coins, the whole world won’t know about that but they sure didn’t miss oct 7 now did they.

You don’t think the world has a 1-10 scale of illusion by microphone vs reality and we’re wide apart on things and Juan having to nearly speak in tongues codes and clues if you’d spent half a minute getting up to speed or informed you’d understand what he said. Exactly how trump has to speak to the public, lots is said without being said. There’s to the audience that knows and the audience still living the illusion lol.

Don’t care at this point how far you’d like to be behind. Not only did he say that but it’s q, 17, 17th letter of alphabet, try and count how many 17’s have occurred in news past 8 years. Lmao, you don’t wanna know. You don’t even try. He called it as far as he could call it, you think he didn’t know? You think that was just another coincidence? Good lord man. Remember a few key things, served since Reagan, still in disguise(no face), can introduce anyone to trump at anytime, and the amount of sh1t he has called along the way is too long to list...you don’t wanna know? Fine, go waste your time poking fun on a forum, but follow him Derek and sg and you’ll know. You have to look for them. You have to LOOK for the news. That’s where we’re at right now in the world. Your choice.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/06/23.
GB1

Whip #18990291 12/06/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Didn’t see hannity thing guys, can’t comment. Live in crtc controlled Canada, they won’t show him up here lol.

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Didn’t see hannity thing guys, can’t comment. Live in crtc controlled Canada, they won’t show him up here lol.

If you live in Canada and are Canadian......why don't you mind your own business? Canada has their own issues. Worry about them and keep your nose and azz out of ours.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Smokypole, they have to use code words to talk about just about everythinWhisky?

gets yanked from YouTube’s etc immediately. Imagine that world where you can’t even talk about the election without code words. That’s just one example.......

When Juan says something is gonna happen oct 7 and don’t worry we will all know what it is...and then codes something in to calm nino down when pressed and it’s something that no one will know what it is....

LOL, whatever you say, dinkycojones, I left my secret squirrel decoder ring at the office.

PS, I think you said Juan O or whatever his name is, is ex-military? If you've worked much around military people, you know that it's traditional for them to give out special coins and medallions as tokens of appreciation. Lots of individuals collect them. They're called challenge coins.

Of course if you haven't spent time around military folks you wouldn't know that. And you might say something stupid like "no one knows about no coins."

Like you did above, LOL.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Originally Posted by K22
I already have, I'll not do it again.

No , you have not.

It should be clear by now that when one is talking about reality , truth , facts , and empirical evidence k22 and his ilk believe that by them just merely posting about something , or providing a Xtwidder link to an anonymous unvetted infotainment character online , that makes an outlandish or kooky statement or proclamation (again without real evidence and facts) is in itself a truth or fact or evidence in their warped mind.
Now , since this is a hunting board lets discuss something more pressing. What is adequate to hunt and kill these damn werewolves ? Silver bullets only work , or is that just make believe from comics , books and movies ? Shot placement important or just as long as the silver bullet penetrates the hide ?

You are full of shyt. I did post that and you saying I didn't means you never bother to read it. Surprise, surprise.

IC B2

Whip #18990833 12/06/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18990844 12/06/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by pyscodog

If you live in Canada and are Canadian......why don't you mind your own business? Canada has their own issues. Worry about them and keep your nose and azz out of ours.

because fartface, when I saw the leadership of the only country left that fought for freedom stolen...it scared me to the core, as I am able to kick the can further down the road than most, it meant the end of the USA and very shortly after that the end of Canada, and while I have had a good life and can be taken at any point, my kids however being my primary driver is who I worry about in this world, all kids, they are humanities future...no more USA...no more humanity, so I had to put my research and intuition skills to work to figure out if we needed to bug out to the bush and arm up with like minded people or if something else was going on...luckily something else was going on

luckily there has always been more good people than bad

luckily there has been good working against the bad the whole time

if not, it's over, they will get their reset, 13 of 14 of us will be gonzo in the near future, they have reset us before, we have thousands of years of missing history, you best hope the conspiracy theorists are on the right side of this, that humanity wins....if the blind naysayers here are right...its facking over!

so in order to understand what's coming and when...I follow the head of the snake that is fighting this final battle for humanity...the good ole usa, the head of the global military operation that is fighting these anti-human mofo's....that's where the latest info comes from, so that's why I'm not minding my own Canadian business lol

Whip #18990862 12/06/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
hey polysmokes....

it's endless the things a guy could bring up to you but can you explain the new speaker of the house being introduce recently as the 45th speaker of the house by Steve Scalise? just another mistake and coinkydink right?

have you looked at that one yet?, do you understand it? why 45th speaker...in the fine words of stick...hint...not 45th person, 45th speaker, they name a new one every congress, sometimes it's the same person 3 times in a row, Pelosi was like 116...why wasn't the new guy introduced as the 118th speaker?, doesn't even line up with the 45th person anyway...has this topic been covered? should get some questions raised if not

Whip #18990882 12/06/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wata Bitch

IC B3

Whip #18990892 12/06/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
lmfao, yer a whiny crying little bitch

we're really getting somewhere now aren't we...lmao

Whip #18990908 12/06/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bitch

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Bitch

lol

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Something stinks about Stinky…

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
hey polysmokes....

it's endless the things a guy could bring up to you but can you explain the new speaker of the house being introduce recently as the 45th speaker of the house by Steve Scalise? just another mistake and coinkydink right?

have you looked at that one yet?, do you understand it? why 45th speaker...in the fine words of stick...hint...not 45th person, 45th speaker, they name a new one every congress, sometimes it's the same person 3 times in a row, Pelosi was like 116...why wasn't the new guy introduced as the 118th speaker?, doesn't even line up with the 45th person anyway...has this topic been covered? should get some questions raised if not

It was brought up and covered when it happened. But of course, the camp followers said it was bs without even offering any sort of facts, just their saying it's bs is all that is needed...........in their [bleep] world. God am I glad I don't live in their world where illusions are reality.
Pay no attention to Johnny, he's loco and a military adviser. That should put you on alert, an adviser who doesn't believe any of this, which says that either he, could be a she, is working to mislead, or is assigned to the "woke" military bunch. And all that is pretending that he/she even works for or with the military.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
hey polysmokes....

it's endless the things a guy could bring up to you .....

Yes, apparently so, it's called "ad nauseum." But the list of things a guy can back up with anything other than gibberish is non-existent.

....can you explain the new speaker of the house being introduce recently as the 45th speaker of the house by Steve Scalise?

....why 45th speaker...in the fine words of stick...hint...not 45th person, 45th speaker, they name a new one every congress, sometimes it's the same person 3 times in a row, Pelosi was like 116...why wasn't the new guy introduced as the 118th speaker?

Why are all your "answers" in the form of questions? Seems to be a common affliction on this thread.

Why be coy and ask questions? Why not just spit it out?

K22 #18991022 12/06/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
hey polysmokes....

It was brought up and covered when it happened. ....

Sorry numbnuts, I don't read most of your posts.

Whip #18991045 12/06/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
smoke...I want your interpretation of the 45th speaker introduction please. I put hours into getting you info on a recent topic....do the favour.

to the others, sorry I missed it and late to this particular party, I wanna hear smoke's interpretation to that event...apparently nothing is happening in certain bubbles while the truth crashes down all around us, just pointing out more and more of these 'coincidences', I guess it only happens once the liars on the tv say it happens? such a weird bit of math to do lol

Whip #18991067 12/06/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
K22, re; Jlo, would love to hear him explain Derek Johnson and refute anything he puts down...ungalay ungalay....arrribaaaaa

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Something stinks about Stinky…

from the guy with an ass in his avatar

so many bitches, so little valuable input

Page 2,107 of 2,280 1 2 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,774
Posts18,515,658
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.