Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,108 of 2,280 1 2 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2279 2280
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
smoke...I want your interpretation of the 45th speaker introduction please. I put hours into getting you info on a recent topic....do the favour.

to the others, sorry I missed it and late to this particular party, I wanna hear smoke's interpretation to that event...apparently nothing is happening in certain bubbles while the truth crashes down all around us, just pointing out more and more of these 'coincidences', I guess it only happens once the liars on the tv say it happens? such a weird bit of math to do lol

Scalise misspoke, plain & simple. From the transcript of his remarks.

https://archive.ph/FhYJq

“And what [Speaker] Mike Johnson is going to do for us and our country, getting us back on track. We are just getting started, but people are going to come to know and love what he represents because he fights for things bigger than himself and people who have been ignored for way too long. It is my great privilege to introduce the [56th] Speaker of the House, my dear friend Mike Johnson, the speaker.”

"https://scalise.house.gov/press-releases/Scalise-Celebrates-Election-of-Speaker-Mike-Johnson"

Last edited by Squidge; 12/06/23.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
GB1

Whip #18991149 12/06/23
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
2107 pages and they still haven't convinced us yet. You would think that might tell them something.

NO ONE BELIEVES YOUR BULLS HIT!!!!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
smoke...I want your interpretation of the 45th speaker introduction please. I put hours into getting you info on a recent topic....do the favour.

to the others, sorry I missed it and late to this particular party, I wanna hear smoke's interpretation to that event...

No problem. I have no interpretation of it because like most of the trivial bullshìt you Qooks latch onto, I was not aware of it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Smokypole, they have to use code words to talk about just about everythinWhisky?

gets yanked from YouTube’s etc immediately. Imagine that world where you can’t even talk about the election without code words. That’s just one example.......

When Juan says something is gonna happen oct 7 and don’t worry we will all know what it is...and then codes something in to calm nino down when pressed and it’s something that no one will know what it is....

LOL, whatever you say, dinkycojones, I left my secret squirrel decoder ring at the office.

PS, I think you said Juan O or whatever his name is, is ex-military? If you've worked much around military people, you know that it's traditional for them to give out special coins and medallions as tokens of appreciation. Lots of individuals collect them. They're called challenge coins.

Of course if you haven't spent time around military folks you wouldn't know that. And you might say something stupid like "no one knows about no coins."

Like you did above, LOL.

he's not ex military bro, he's very active, still not showing face, other retired operators have pointed that out, ones that show their face...saying there's a reason he still doesn't, I don't know sh1t about military people, thanks for clearing up the coin thing...that's not a 'don't worry everyone will see it' lol...you think he was just talking to u.s. audience? he knows Nino's audience is full of canucks....he meant everyone as the entire world, they don't talk about this any other way if you follow him for any amount of time you'd know that simple thing, this is for all the marbles, not just the usa marbles...no one knows about the freaking coins, but you are allowed to interpret it however you like, if you follow him for awhile, or trump, you learn how to hear properly lol

here...I got another for ya, about the same time frame, she talks about you and the oct 7, [/url] and I think she mentions a f... you have to put a 'title' in everytime? 5:25 mark, lol, at least eject yourself from this thread

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/06/23.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Squidge

to the others, sorry I missed it and late to this particular party, I wanna hear smoke's interpretation to that event...apparently nothing is happening in certain bubbles while the truth crashes down all around us, just pointing out more and more of these 'coincidences', I guess it only happens once the liars on the tv say it happens? such a weird bit of math to do lol

Scalise misspoke, plain & simple. From the transcript of his remarks.

https://archive.ph/FhYJq

“And what [Speaker] Mike Johnson is going to do for us and our country, getting us back on track. We are just getting started, but people are going to come to know and love what he represents because he fights for things bigger than himself and people who have been ignored for way too long. It is my great privilege to introduce the [56th] Speaker of the House, my dear friend Mike Johnson, the speaker.”

"https://scalise.house.gov/press-releases/Scalise-Celebrates-Election-of-Speaker-Mike-Johnson"

bwahaha, fact checkers lol, the 45th never would have lined up with the constitutional republic next in line vs the usa corporation...ah fack this is hilarious, is that what you believe then bud?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You can't fix stupid. ^^^^

The transcript is from Scalise's own website with the correction.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by pyscodog
2107 pages and they still haven't convinced us yet. You would think that might tell them something.

NO ONE BELIEVES YOUR BULLS HIT!!!!!!
the majority does now bro, at least in the usa, if you want to come be with a majority that has no clue and is extra programmed just head north into canada, we've got litter boxes in our schools now, what could possibly go wrong...nothing to see here

but if that's more important to you to be with mass consensus then come on up, but you may wanna learn about eh Asch experiments first before you make up your mind wink

"no matter how many people steal, stealing remains wrong. no matter how many people are corrupt, corruption remains wrong. no matter how many people betray public trust, that action remains wrong. the fact that any misdeed becomes popular does not make it permissible. The problem of evil is not solved by multiplication." - Sidney Greenberg

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

careful, you'll gas yourself, remember the amount of coincidences the past 8 years, just on trump alone, 8 years they will finally get him...trump card after trump card after trump card, anyone curious if the 25th will be of any danger to Biden in the near future?

they tell us, then they tell 'you' what 'you' need to hear lol....45 was just another coinkydink and didn't just magically line up with the constitutional republic's next in line speaker lol....when trump gets in for next term...what do you think is the number they will use to announce him??????

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

what do you think they had to do after that? bwahaha...hear whatever you want but there's one group who's been hearing it correctly for 8 years and continues to end up right, time after time after time....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

to the others, sorry I missed it and late to this particular party, I wanna hear smoke's interpretation to that event...

No problem. I have no interpretation of it because like most of the trivial bullshìt you Qooks latch onto, I was not aware of it.

convenient, it's a good one though, but you'll take the 'correction' over anything resembling another coinkydink lol

haha, I'm gonna laugh all night on that 'he misspoke'...hahaha, just announcing the speaker of the house to the world hahaha, can't fix stupid will be of no concern to me lol...but it may come back to haunt those who project it wink

one of us ends up correct in time...I wonder which one, which group, keeps ending up correct in the end?

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/06/23.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
one of us ends up correct in time...I wonder which one, which group, keeps ending up correct in the end?

Something big is coming, and no one can stop it.

Whip #18991308 12/06/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Perhaps JL will inform the Fire why Trump said if he had a fight with Biden he would hit him in his fake nose and plastic would fly everywhere. But I doubt it. His brain doesn't work too well. He proves it on the Fire everyday unless you have him on Ignore.

Read his stuff a few days and you will know, He's sort of Loco. grin

Please post a link to where Trump said that.

I don't know if Trump said it or not, but if he did I'd like to know the context. Maybe he was inferring that Biden has had plastic surgery?

I've read all about Biden is really dead and who we see is a fake, a clone, or a dude wearing an elaborate mask. Why go to all that trouble if you're going to use a man that obviously suffers from dementia and is on the cognitive and physical decline? I think the simple answer is, it's Biden, and we're seeing the effects from age and plastic surgeries.

I'm positive Biden's Admin and Secret Service utilizes body doubles/decoys for security purposes. I just find it far fetched and improbable that technology has advanced that clones are a reality.

Well, that's the simple answer, but it's not the correct answer.

BTW, the 3 actors who have played Biden and wear a silicone mask are not suffering from dementia, but keep sucking up that Fake Nues.

Gee, why would the Patriots run an actor to act, at times, like he's got dementia? Maybe to give clues to the people about the AntiAmerican truths of the left? Maybe to turn the people against the left?
Like, Bidet in a fake White House signing one set of papers after another and saying he doesn't know what he's signing and Piglosi saying it doesn't matter, to just keep on signing?

Like saying in a news conference a couple months ago he has sold plenty of classified documents?

Like referring us to the video of an obviously different Biden in 2012 saying the exact opposite thing about marriage as he's saying now in his latest Defense of marriage ploy.

Like getting up in front of the world and truthfully letting the world know that Biden and Zero set up the greatest Election Fraud Operation in history?

Maybe think about connecting such events to Trump trying to give us a clue saying it's not the same Joe Biden, saying he's a different guy, saying Joe Biden is shot in the head, last night saying he doesn't know if he's dead or alive, for the umpteenth time.

Here are clues. Connect the Dots or not. Remember, Trump Retruthed Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes. He doesn't Retruth Fake Nues.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rainshot
I can't opine about Biden's being a double. I suppose it could be possible with modern surgery. I do know he doesn't sound like the old self and he doesn't carry himself like he did a few years back. It really doesn't matter much because whoever it is is sick beyond any help other than embalming. Which brings us to those leftists chirping on these threads...

Neither James Woods or Arthur Clark or the other actor are sick. Didn't Q say they have the LEFTS play book and are using it on them?

Trickery can go both ways.

Why isn't the left filing charges on Trump for illegally bearing the Presidential Seal.

Why isn't the Left filing charges on Trump for illegally displaying the Stars and Stripes at a rally with Black Stars. What is the Military meaning of displaying the Stars and Stripes with Black Stars?

Why isn't the Left filing charges on Trump for sending Pompeo, Rick Grinnell and Pence on foreign missions to deal with foreign Govt officials? Arent those Logan Act violations?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
hey polysmokes....

it's endless the things a guy could bring up to you .....

Yes, apparently so, it's called "ad nauseum." But the list of things a guy can back up with anything other than gibberish is non-existent.

....can you explain the new speaker of the house being introduce recently as the 45th speaker of the house by Steve Scalise?

....why 45th speaker...in the fine words of stick...hint...not 45th person, 45th speaker, they name a new one every congress, sometimes it's the same person 3 times in a row, Pelosi was like 116...why wasn't the new guy introduced as the 118th speaker?

Why are all your "answers" in the form of questions? Seems to be a common affliction on this thread.

Why be coy and ask questions? Why not just spit it out?
Because K22 and Jag are mimicking Q - simple as that. Because they have no "clue" what reality is.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rainshot
I can't opine about Biden's being a double. I suppose it could be possible with modern surgery. I do know he doesn't sound like the old self and he doesn't carry himself like he did a few years back. It really doesn't matter much because whoever it is is sick beyond any help other than embalming. Which brings us to those leftists chirping on these threads...

Neither James Woods or Arthur Clark or the other actor are sick. Didn't Q say they have the LEFTS play book and are using it on them?

Trickery can go both ways.

Why isn't the left filing charges on Trump for illegally bearing the Presidential Seal.

Why isn't the Left filing charges on Trump for illegally displaying the Stars and Stripes at a rally with Black Stars. What is the Military meaning of displaying the Stars and Stripes with Black Stars?

Why isn't the Left filing charges on Trump for sending Pompeo, Rick Grinnell and Pence on foreign missions to deal with foreign Govt officials? Arent those Logan Act violations?

You dumbass - there is no "illegality" for bearing the Presidential seal or displaying the flag with black stars. Gosh darn, man - you are dense.

But, you continue to ask your Questions.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I'm still waiting for the White Hats to ride in.

Been what, going on 4? 5? years now?

Have they even saddled the horses?

They have hung traitors. Or sorry, you're right, nothing is bean done, well, at least to those who believe what Trump has said about Fake Nues is a lie. So, are you calling him a liar? The MSM is not Fake Nues? You think Biden got 81 million legal votes?

Just how far do you think Fake Nues would go to deceive you? Would they tell you covid came from a vat and Hydroxychloroquine was ineffective and was dangerous to help you die?

Would they tell you Oswald was the lone shooter? Would they tell you Sadam had weapons of mass destruction and that North Vietnam fired on the US in the Gulf of Tonkin and that we better enter the war against Assad in Syria because he was gassing his own people?

Where do you know to believe them and where not? Did you believe Trump collided with Putin?

Did you believe Trump would win in 2016? Do you believe Biden won in 2020? When do you know Trump is telling the truth and when he's lying about Biden being shot in the head?

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/06/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18991443 12/06/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Originally Posted by K22
I already have, I'll not do it again.

No , you have not.

It should be clear by now that when one is talking about reality , truth , facts , and empirical evidence k22 and his ilk believe that by them just merely posting about something , or providing a Xtwidder link to an anonymous unvetted infotainment character online , that makes an outlandish or kooky statement or proclamation (again without real evidence and facts) is in itself a truth or fact or evidence in their warped mind.
Now , since this is a hunting board lets discuss something more pressing. What is adequate to hunt and kill these damn werewolves ? Silver bullets only work , or is that just make believe from comics , books and movies ? Shot placement important or just as long as the silver bullet penetrates the hide ?

You are full of shyt. I did post that and you saying I didn't means you never bother to read it. Surprise, surprise.

The retard probably read it and it was too deep for him to understand or he's already forgotten it.

He's not the sharpest tool. There's a reason I have him on Ignore and as a member of the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew.

They either can't or don't want to Connect the Dots or are paid shills or bots. Unless they have a plan.

They could want to Smother us with their Stupidity. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18991452 12/06/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Which traitors were hung jag? I don’t watch the lame stream media, but good news like that should be easy to find all over the net, and this is the first I’ve heard.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
hey polysmokes....

it's endless the things a guy could bring up to you but can you explain the new speaker of the house being introduce recently as the 45th speaker of the house by Steve Scalise? just another mistake and coinkydink right?

have you looked at that one yet?, do you understand it? why 45th speaker...in the fine words of stick...hint...not 45th person, 45th speaker, they name a new one every congress, sometimes it's the same person 3 times in a row, Pelosi was like 116...why wasn't the new guy introduced as the 118th speaker?, doesn't even line up with the 45th person anyway...has this topic been covered? should get some questions raised if not

It's been brought up several times and the explanation given.

As King Bismarck said, if you don't want people to believe you, tell them the truth. They prefer to believe the lie. The left and Hollywood and corporate heads are not pedophiles with the Puppetmasters holding that over their heads to control them. wink

.Larry Fink of Blackrock didn't have the heads of Budwieser and Target push the Quuer and Pedophilia grooming agenda. It was just stupid business decisions. wink

No one is pushing every freaking company on TV commercials to have blondes hooked up with big Studley blecks and little scrawny dumbassed cracker guys. It's just how things naturally happen. wink

Hey, if we just stupidly think that's natural we can turn our heads and have the excuse we didn't have a clue WTF the satanic Zionists were doing to us. We didn't really know our Neonazi Govt was the biggest child trafficking group in the world and we didn't know our own DOD was developing things like viral plandemics and making Zionist Big Pharma rich off of us for their kickbacks.

See, we got a good excuse for DOING NOTHING AND BEING DUMBASSES WHO BELIEVED FAKE NUES AND LET OUR COUNTRY BE TAKEN AWAY and turned into a 3rd world schiett hole.

We can say that dumbassed Trump should have spelled it out for our dumbasses and given names and dates so the traitorus pukes could defend themselves in Military tribunals with charges of conspiracy and collusion in order to trap them.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/06/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18991562 12/06/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Q-Bitches

Page 2,108 of 2,280 1 2 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,774
Posts18,515,658
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.