Hop To
Page 2,109 of 2,280 1 2 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2279 2280
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
one of us ends up correct in time...I wonder which one, which group, keeps ending up correct in the end?

Something big is coming, and no one can stop it.

Dude. You muffed the response. The correct response is: "Why do you think something big is coming? " Why do you think no one can stop it?"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Whip #18991649 12/06/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18991660 12/06/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/06/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by pyscodog
2107 pages and they still haven't convinced us yet. You would think that might tell them something.

NO ONE BELIEVES YOUR BULLS HIT!!!!!!

the majority does now bro, at least in the usa,

No way

Last edited by plumbum; 12/06/23.
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by plumbum
2107 pages and they still haven't convinced us yet. You would think that might tell them something.

the majority does now bro, at least in the usa,

No way

Actually most of us think your crazy.

IC B2

Whip #18991705 12/06/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Whip, K22, Stinkycoyote, there sure are a lot of Fire guys starting to post on this thread. Do you think some may be getting a clue that something just isn't quite rignt?

Like maybe they are wondering why some of the things their GOD given eyes are seeing and some of the things their ears are hearing and some of the BS the MSM is feeding their brains just isn't quite adding up right.

Is the big quandary before the Great Awakening upon the land? That being, "Do I start believing what I'm seeing with my eyes and hearing with my ears or do I resist my GOD given senses for survival and continue to poison my existence by swallowing the toxic BS the MSM keeps feeding me?"

It's a big leap leaving the security of their owners Matrix Box. After all, Tel-A-Vision is so convincing, letting people see only one side of the coin. Pretty easy to see Netty and Zelensky are the good guys and Putin is evil and out to rule the world.

Of course he'd have to take the whole world away from the Satanic Zionists Illuminati Rothschilds. The bastard. They take care of us so well.

Now why would Trump say he would flip Israel last. Why isn't Trump standing up for our bud Netanyahu against Turkey and Brasil.

Who is so stupid they will be in the final 5% Trump and the Military Patriots can't flip. Smokeapole, woolve, plumdumb, lostinhell OR, Jell-O, Gayghost, Sickermore and Houston_2?

It's a great movie when you know the left can't win. It's great knowing we will Make America Great Again.

Pass the popcorn. smile

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18991848 12/07/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18992066 12/07/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

BS. Me and Valdad say nothingness is bean done. Nutting is habbening. Truth ain't commin out. Hollywood won't be exposed.

We thank. Ain't Nutting leaking out. crazy

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

BS. Me and Valdad say nothingness is bean done. Nutting is habbening. Truth ain't commin out. Hollywood won't be exposed.

We thank. Ain't Nutting leaking out. crazy

There's that spelling thing again. You sure come across as a childish ignorant [bleep]. It sure makes you more credible.

Last edited by bluffview; 12/07/23.
Whip #18992276 12/07/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Gee, I wonder why so many in Fake Nues are suddenly talking about how Trump will be a Dictator who will go after them. Mourning Joe (SP grin) and Mika seem particularly concerned and saying Trump will come after them as has Trump ex lowyer Cohen, that they will go to jail.

Mz Cheney seems particularly concerned also. Might run for the Presidency for reasons of safety. It won't work.

Do they know the laws re Subversion better than some of ......no, it's not possible the criminals know the laws better than the Genius or Dawg Crew do.

It seems to me there is Panic in DC. Maybe they don't think Q is a Larp? Maybe Killery knew what she was talking about saying if that bastard wins we will all hang from nooses. Now, she couldn't know more than the Genius and Dawg Crew.

Sounded like even Hannity was a little nervous trying to pressure Trump into saying the pukes had nothing to fear re retribution if Trump gets reelected. Tff. Trump was having none of it. Trump knows. As Q said, "We have it all."

Trump knows. Q knows. Both give us clues.

Why did Trump make it a point to remark about Chris Matthew's disappearance. What, they don't have a white hat double for him yet? Will Trump ever say Chris Matthews is "Sorta Gone"?

The puke subversives in Fake Nues know what's coming. They know Q is not a Larp.

So does Elon Musk and Tucker.

That's why Tuckers interview with Trump had so many Q (17) references.

That's why Elon has had so many X posts referring to Q (17) drops.

The subversive Fake Nues pukes are going to pay. A little white rabbit named Tippy Top said so. And they know.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

the majority backed trump in 2020, and with every attack since he only gets stronger and stronger, whether you back him ignorantly as you don't have time to fully understand the situation or you just 'feel' he is the way forward over the dems is a discussion sure, and even those who've dug in and learned as much as we're allowed to know at the moment will see many surprises coming...you think Biden really got 81 million votes, lmao, it will all be revealed, even California voted for trump...so yeah, the majority are on the right side of this regardless of how far down the rabbit hole they go, and trump isn't going away, he never left, we're shown what we need to see to continue to wake up those still not on the right side of this yet, if you can't see that something bigger is going on at this point then you really are either on the bad side of this and in survival mode or you end up the very last to get on board or maybe the 5% that just won't be able to undo the lifelong programming, maybe see if you can get to a rally and see who believes what lol, for both trump and Biden....but whatever, that ship already sailed, Biden couldn't gather enough people to fill a wedding guest list and trump fills stadiums and fields everywhere he turns up, the entire USA is behind him at least 80%, still work to do to break the spells held over the deepest programmed (likely you)...I thought you guys would really catch onto that Asch experiments stuff and simply want to be with the majority consensus but I guess until the tv tells you who the majority is you just take the tv's lies that their view is representing the majority...lol, imagine that, the tv representing the views of humanity, how that doesn't baby shake you awake immediately on its on is something

you could dismiss everything said in this entire thread and throw it out the window and simply look back at everything you've seen with your own two eyes and connect all the dots to understand who's really in charge

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
[Linked Image from ih0.redbubble.net]

Whip #18993228 12/07/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18993230 12/07/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18993233 12/07/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
K22, re; Jlo, would love to hear him explain Derek Johnson and refute anything he puts down...ungalay ungalay....arrribaaaaa

grin

Whip #18993310 12/07/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
is the world waking up or not? has the crack in the damn started to widen yet or not? not worried about social media and half the accounts fake and driven by AI to steer our perception to the 'official narrative'? there's a flip side to all our connectivity globally and in real time now, now we can still fight the AI steering narratives, we can actually spread real info and have discussions also...what has been happening? there herd is going to another place now...some of you would argue its the place of bullsh1t....nah bro, the herd is waking up, try to imagine how much is coming if we've only got a pretty good crack in the damn now, that's why it can't go any other direction, that's why you best figure out what's really going on and what side of the line to be on, humanity or not, are we gonna move into a humanity focused age here or complete the next reset that the anti-humans want to happen before we can figure out the truth about this world and them? how many things have we learned in the past 8 years??????

how many? how many distrust government now, how many understand the financial slavery, the fake fiat currency now?, how many question elections now? how many question Hollywood now? how many learning about anti-human belief systems and secret handshake clubs now? how many understand the Pharma/medical industries better now?, how many are questioning our 'written/provided history' now? how many are questioning the things we see in the sky?(moon etc.), how many are questioning why lie to us on grand scale now? how many are now aware of the power of the microphone and the psychological programming that can be done by it now?....we've come a long ways the past 8 years, it's just the tip of the iceberg where we're at, majority can see that now...the only difference between 95% of us is just time when we get to same place, there's a small contingent in the 5% and even smaller of that who are actually part of the anti-human group that have been controlling the lever of powers for centuries now

Whip #18993320 12/07/23
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
While I don't agree, I kinda understand how simple minded people could believe some of the Q theory. But when it comes to Lizard people and werewolves and fake people and the constant crap that the Qbers post here, even someone with a simple mind should know that's not even close to real. That's when they lose me. I may not be the sharpest tool in the box but I do know Bull crap from truth. Maybe if you could show me one picture of a lizard person, dead or alive, with today's date on a piece of paper or a picture of one werewolf, dead or alive, with the same piece of paper with today's date, then maybe I'll change my mind. And none of the made up BS off X by the porch monkey or wanna be cowboy. Until then, I'll keep feeling sorry for you crazy F'ers. I'll wait!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
While I don't agree, I kinda understand how simple minded people could believe some of the Q theory. But when it comes to Lizard people and werewolves and fake people and the constant crap that the Qbers post here, even someone with a simple mind should know that's not even close to real. That's when they lose me. I may not be the sharpest tool in the box but I do know Bull crap from truth. Maybe if you could show me one picture of a lizard person, dead or alive, with today's date on a piece of paper or a picture of one werewolf, dead or alive, with the same piece of paper with today's date, then maybe I'll change my mind. And none of the made up BS off X by the porch monkey or wanna be cowboy. Until then, I'll keep feeling sorry for you crazy F'ers. I'll wait!
Jag or K22 will just post another photoshopped picture like they do all the time already. There are numerous examples in thread that Jag has posted that are so obviously manipulated that I feel sorry for him being so gullible. Examples are: Hillary in an orange jumpsuit being led off to prison, Trump wearing a cap with 45-47 on it, and a group of military officers holding coffee mugs with "Q" on it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Which traitors were hung jag? I don’t watch the lame stream media, but good news like that should be easy to find all over the net, and this is the first I’ve heard.

Help a brother out Jag.

Page 2,109 of 2,280 1 2 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,821
Posts18,516,710
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.