Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,111 of 2,280 1 2 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2279 2280
K22 #18995961 12/08/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Dang, K22, I know from Q that Facebook, Google, You Tube and the MSM will go down but I thot we would have a New and Truthful MSM replace them.

Maybe I was wrong in telling Fost that the MSM would let us know about the demise of the top Swamp Cabal Traitors well after it was a done deal and after the truth about their crimes had come out and the people had turned against them and when the people supported Trump and the Military Patriots in what they do.

Maybe I misspoke and we will be informed by X or Truth Social or the Military. If that's the case I apologize to the Fire and Fost here and now for saying the MSM would eventually inform the people.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/08/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Back at you. Reread your post to me, please.

You asked which traitors were hung. I told you. You didn't say you wanted pics of them dead. Had I provided that you'd say they were fake.

Your turn.

Ok, so if traitors have already been hung/executed by Trump and the Patriots there would be plenty of people in the know. The friends and families of the executed. A faction within the military and government, etc.

What's prevented the remaining traitors, cabal, etc. from going public and saying that Trump and rogue forces/faction of the military/gov are killing "innocent" people? Why haven't they agitated and activated their ground troops (BLM, Antifa) to start rioting and demonstrating to strike back and extract revenge on the hangings?

Something of that magnitude couldn't be kept under wraps, and is something the Biden administration and the media would be screeching nonstop. They would have DJT up on murder charges lickity split.

The whole scenario just doesn't make any sense.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by FOsteology

It does if your dots don’t connect.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Or if they're microdots.......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

You asked which traitors were hung. I told you. You didn't say you wanted pics of them dead. Had I provided that you'd say they were fake.

Your turn.

Ok, so if traitors have already been hung/executed by Trump and the Patriots there would be plenty of people in the know. The friends and families of the executed. A faction within the military and government, etc.

What's prevented the remaining traitors, cabal, etc. from going public and saying that Trump and rogue forces/faction of the military/gov are killing "innocent" people? Why haven't they agitated and activated their ground troops (BLM, Antifa) to start rioting and demonstrating to strike back and extract revenge on the hangings?

Something of that magnitude couldn't be kept under wraps, and is something the Biden administration and the media would be screeching nonstop. They would have DJT up on murder charges lickity split.

oh yes it could, they cloned dolly the sheep nearly 3 decades ago, the art of war, they took on master deceivers...what does the usa often do? figure out what the enemy does and do it even better than them, use their own sh1t against them, can you explain or refute anything Derek Johnson shows you about the active operation and the amount of flights that have gone in and out of Gitmo the past number of years and still going there daily? layer after layer of swamp being cleaned up, we're getting down closer to the municipal level now...bet the mayors are sleeping well...anyway, there are whistleblowers that have come out about Epstein and the island that have since gone back to school and are working now and they didn't commit suicide, (Ally is a good example, that poor girl...but is she ever thriving now), she was on the run and hide and getting help to stay alive for a little while but she's no longer being hunted...because they took them out from the top down, 'central casting', look what kids can make for videos now that look real about anything...you think if you see it on a screen it's real? lmao....military is next level, especially usa military, at deception...there are so many things out there one could have learned along the way

but instead people say 'I'm too busy' and yell bullsh1t about everything...choice to know was always yours, people don't wanna know or they'd park their stupid facking egos and get to work and put in the time, you're on step 1 of 100, 3 years behind most of you, and for those of us closer to the 100th step...it's like breaking out the crayons and trying to teach 3rd graders the abc's....no offence but some of you need to facking hear that loud and clear, you jump into these conversations without having done a single minutes worth of homework into the subject....boneheads moves, be better, humanity is counting on it...so live up to it

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/08/23.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote

oh yes it could, they cloned dolly the sheep nearly 3 decades ago, the art of war, they took on master deceivers...what does the usa often do? figure out what the enemy does and do it even better than them, use their own sh1t against them, can you explain or refute anything Derek Johnson shows you about the active operation and the amount of flights that have gone in and out of Gitmo the past number of years and still going there daily? layer after layer of swamp being cleaned up, we're getting down closer to the municipal level now...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Your turn.

OK, truth isn't stranger than fiction. wink

You're clueless. It's not Trump's plan. We are under a COG under Military control in a declared war after a successful coup.

Keep believing the Fairy Tales the MSM feeds you about the Military informing them of every thing they do.

Go back to your maked believe Disney world.

Come on, tell us Trump is fughked up for letting you have a clue of Truth by Retruthing Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes.

TFF.

Now tell us about Oswald being the lone assassin.

Tell us why your precious Clowns In America keep postponing the Saudis trials (20+ years) who your MSM said took down the Twin Towers and another huge building they never touched and they all fell straight down in their tracks the day after Donald Rumsfeld reported $2.4 trillion missing from your DOD (who financed the 46 Illegal Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine). Maybe they don't want the truth told on the witness stand. So much for speedy trials, huh?

Remember, Trump visited the site and said it was an inside job. I can tell you're a sucker for CGI technology.

Sheesh.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18996347 12/08/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/08/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18996366 12/08/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dr Jan's first video Trump Retruthed. For those of you who can spare 9 minutes to find out WTH is going on.

https://rumble.com/v36f4g3--extrait-rq-liens-parus-9-aot-23-dr.-jan-halper-hayes-complet.html

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18996375 12/08/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Your turn.

How would they be able to go public if they no longer have control of MSM? And the remaining traitors, if there are any at this late stage, would be in fear of doing so and then getting caught.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
OK, truth isn't stranger than fiction. wink

You're clueless. It's not Trump's plan. We are under a COG under Military control in a declared war after a successful coup.

Keep believing the Fairy Tales the MSM feeds you about the Military informing them of every thing they do.

Go back to your maked believe Disney world.

Come on, tell us Trump is fughked up for letting you have a clue of Truth by Retruthing Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes.

TFF.

Now tell us about Oswald being the lone assassin.

Tell us why your precious Clowns In America keep postponing the Saudis trials (20+ years) who your MSM said took down the Twin Towers and another huge building they never touched and they all fell straight down in their tracks the day after Donald Rumsfeld reported $2.4 trillion missing from your DOD (who financed the 46 Illegal Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine). Maybe they don't want the truth told on the witness stand. So much for speedy trials, huh?

Remember, Trump visited the site and said it was an inside job. I can tell you're a sucker for CGI technology.

Sheesh.

Hold into the fucking nuts.

Sheesh.

Whip #18996389 12/08/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18996393 12/08/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The Clues for the blind just keep coming.

Oh, BTW, dummy Trump Retruthed this guy too.

And is often seen having lunch with Trump in MAL.

https://rumble.com/v3xj19v-derek-johnson-huge-intel-nov-23-joe-biden-aint-president.html

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18996430 12/08/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ha, pulled from this link you just posted. Yep, Hanks and Degenerate have been gone for a while too, like Kilery is "Sorta gone"

And dummies think Trump meant she is "sorta gone" to the restroom or sorta gone to California or maybe sorta gone to Saudi Arabia to be Alice in Wonderland again while playing with the sex trafficked kids of Prince Alwahleed (sp). Whoops, no, I forgot, Trump got rid of him too, at least temporarily but maybe not "Sorta gone" like Kilery is.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18996455 12/08/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18996468 12/08/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18996517 12/08/23
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22

Your turn.

How would they be able to go public if they no longer have control of MSM? And the remaining traitors, if there are any at this late stage, would be in fear of doing so and then getting caught.

So the MSM is now trustworthy?

Whip #18996537 12/08/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
jaggernutz is a kook !

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by MrWilson
jaggernutz is a kook !
And you're blind plus stupid. Bad combo.

Page 2,111 of 2,280 1 2 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (219 Wasp, 22kHornet, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 46 invisible), 2,393 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,763
Posts18,515,266
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.