Hop To
Page 2,113 of 2,280 1 2 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2279 2280
Whip #18998036 12/09/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Some were blinded with hate for Q. Ha, the CYA and their Jeff Bezos and Washington Post tricked many of you just as it did Jell-O, Gayghost, Sickermore, Smokeapole and Houston_2 so out of that hate

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/09/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Whip #18998078 12/09/23
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #18998135 12/09/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx

“I have invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 (Section 10 U.S. Code 13 251-255) to address the treasonous rebellion conducted by Democrat and Republican lawmakers, CCP Agents (Chinese Communist Party), FBI, Department of Justice, CIA and others to dismantle the United States of America and it's
Constitution," President Trump declared on Thursday 14 Jan. "These entities pose a direct threat to national security. I will remain President indefinitely until all domestic enemies are arrested." - PDJT

This never happened thumper.

More of your delusional fabricated fairytale bullshít.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by pyscodog
Laugh all you want now. You'll be crying and feeling pretty stupid before long. But we tried to tell you.

has a single one of you looked into Derek Johnson yet, should be far better position to take learning both sides from most credible feeds than just beak off from one side that's proven to be nothing but liars about everything....that's about the most basic dot connecting math one could do, personally I hate jumping into conversations on one leg and then getting the well deserved lesson....you guys are gaslighting that very thing from one side of it, the proven liar side of it lol...

so if you're right do you understand what that means for humanity? not able to kick the can that far down the road? have you handed over your guns yet? got all 6 jabs? they've been showing you what's in store

better hope orange man good and backed by the sector of military with the keys to the big bombs

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/09/23.
Whip #18998185 12/09/23
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
We listen to "fake" news yet to get your "facts" from a wanna be country bumpkin and a porch monkey. Its coming!!!

IC B2

Whip #18998252 12/09/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I just don't think the members of the Genius Crew and the Dumbassed Dawg Crew are as smart as Trump, Elon, Q, Derek Johnson, Dr Jan, K22, Whip or Stinkycoyote.

I know that on Telegram I often see Derek having lunch with Trump at MAL and Trump has Retruthed videos of both and said he loves Dr Jan.

We will see.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/slHPu8XfyjbN/

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/09/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I just don't think the members of the Genius Crew and the Dumbassed Dawg Crew are as smart as Trump, Elon, Q, Derek Johnson, Dr Jan, K22, Whip or Stinkycoyote.

We will see.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/slHPu8XfyjbN/

Show us where Elon Musk has ever said that Trump is still commander in chief and has any kind of current command over the military.

Come on thumper - you can do it.

Whip #18998380 12/09/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
well, maybe you also want fluoride back in your water, 8 glasses a day and maybe we can bring back the sun is bad campaign and get our sunscreens full of benzene and raise skin cancer rates by 550% in 30 years again too? what's the cancer rate in people now? 1 in 3...before the fluoride days anyone know what that rate is? maybe 3 in 100? you get the point

do you understand what evil looks like? what we're all learning about now

go read a whmis label for sodium fluoride and benzene, maybe that will help you understand what's going on here better? 'oh we didn't know' is not an answer lol....they knew, they know, evil can't be so easily seen or we will remove it....guess what the past 8 years has been about? waking up to this...they keep you from looking back and questioning these things by distracting you with endless new 'crisis' and 2-party divides....time to see through all of that now

so to those who keep calling bullsh1t you are one legged girls in arsekicking contest, you have come into discussions with an emotional knee jerk unsupported/researched response, humanity would like you to be better, do better, research and learn all topics, one a time (one foot in front of the others), you can only eat an elephant one bite at a time....so pick something, one topic, and learn it better than anyone else you know, chase it to the end of the rainbow, you'll come to see all roads lead to Rome....doesn't matter what topic you chase down...you will find they all end up at the same place

start with researching the whmis cards for sodium fluoride and benzene and how they were/are used against us through the water campaign and the sun is bad campaign

and no, it's not calcium fluoride which can be naturally occurring in some ground water aquifers they are adding...it's sodium fluoride they use

this is just one angle, forget the pedo stuff and the other horrors of the evil, where we are nothing but food and entertainment to this ruling class that think they are above humans....forget that, just chase down simple subjects like this to get warmed up for the true scale of what we the people have always been up against, but didn't know it, couldn't know it or we wouldn't allow it....that's how this works, don't continue to do their work for them against we the people, because that's what you're doing when you come in here all one legged and emotional lol....humanity is trying to ask a little more from you at this point in time in human history....so step up to the plate please

Whip #18998395 12/09/23
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
and since the few of you with the 'show me this, show me that' mindset where you can't wait to just yell bullsh1t at every turn to anything shown lol...

can't state this clearly enough

it is a diy journey

we can't get you out of that cult that you were born into, you can't tell people in a cult they are in a cult, you can only ask the odd question from time to time and hope the person in the cult will take one of them and chase the down the answers themselves....when they do, they can break that spell and get out of the cult, buts we can't tell you anything...all we can do is ask questions, about many of the dots one could connect the past 8 years, and hope...pray....that you'll chase it down yourself...without cognitive dissonance, confirmation bias, and ego....that's yer best chance and learning why this thread is over 2000 pages deep

don't ever forget this post....it's a DIY JOURNEY!!!

no one in a cult would ever know they are in one lol, that's how it works, so trying to project that those who are waking from one in mass scale the past 8 years are not joining one, they are waking from one, try to wrap your stolen little minds around that for a minute

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/09/23.
Whip #18998546 12/09/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

Whip #18998549 12/09/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18998552 12/09/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

“I have invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 (Section 10 U.S. Code 13 251-255) to address the treasonous rebellion conducted by Democrat and Republican lawmakers, CCP Agents (Chinese Communist Party), FBI, Department of Justice, CIA and others to dismantle the United States of America and it's
Constitution," President Trump declared on Thursday 14 Jan. "These entities pose a direct threat to national security. I will remain President indefinitely until all domestic enemies are arrested." - PDJT

How so?

Whip #18998569 12/09/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
As Q said, the Truth is coming out.

It's even coming out on the Fire. Seems the Genius Crew aren't the only anti Trump deniers on the Fire.

Seems quite a few on the Junkyard Dawg Crew are thinking Trump is FOS. They think our greatest POTUS yet is leading us down the Rabbit Hole re Qs, The Best is Yet To Come and Trump's We will Make America Great Again.

He's going to get the US in Tippy Top shape.

It appears I'm correct about the Junkyard Dawg Crew being Dumbasses too.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18998606 12/09/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18998611 12/09/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

K22, who is he referring to saying none of them ever stepped foot in the White House.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
We listen to "fake" news yet to get your "facts" from a wanna be country bumpkin and a porch monkey. Its coming!!!

Boy that was weak, damn weak.

K22 #18998664 12/09/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Boy that was weak, damn weak.

Never from weak brains, has anything worthwhile ever came.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18998682 12/09/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
well, maybe you also want fluoride back in your water, 8 glasses a day and maybe we can bring back the sun is bad campaign and get our sunscreens full of benzene and raise skin cancer rates by 550% in 30 years again too? what's the cancer rate in people now? 1 in 3...before the fluoride days anyone know what that rate is? maybe 3 in 100? you get the point

do you understand what evil looks like? what we're all learning about now

go read a whmis label for sodium fluoride and benzene, maybe that will help you understand what's going on here better? 'oh we didn't know' is not an answer lol....they knew, they know, evil can't be so easily seen or we will remove it....guess what the past 8 years has been about? waking up to this...they keep you from looking back and questioning these things by distracting you with endless new 'crisis' and 2-party divides....time to see through all of that now

so to those who keep calling bullsh1t you are one legged girls in arsekicking contest, you have come into discussions with an emotional knee jerk unsupported/researched response, humanity would like you to be better, do better, research and learn all topics, one a time (one foot in front of the others), you can only eat an elephant one bite at a time....so pick something, one topic, and learn it better than anyone else you know, chase it to the end of the rainbow, you'll come to see all roads lead to Rome....doesn't matter what topic you chase down...you will find they all end up at the same place

start with researching the whmis cards for sodium fluoride and benzene and how they were/are used against us through the water campaign and the sun is bad campaign

and no, it's not calcium fluoride which can be naturally occurring in some ground water aquifers they are adding...it's sodium fluoride they use

this is just one angle, forget the pedo stuff and the other horrors of the evil, where we are nothing but food and entertainment to this ruling class that think they are above humans....forget that, just chase down simple subjects like this to get warmed up for the true scale of what we the people have always been up against, but didn't know it, couldn't know it or we wouldn't allow it....that's how this works, don't continue to do their work for them against we the people, because that's what you're doing when you come in here all one legged and emotional lol....humanity is trying to ask a little more from you at this point in time in human history....so step up to the plate please

You could have simply said “no I can’t” and saved yourself some bloviating.

K22 #18998729 12/09/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

How so?

How so? Are you familiar with the word “fabrication”?

Page 2,113 of 2,280 1 2 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1lesfox, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,597 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,816
Posts18,516,649
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.