Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
This is part of a master plan by Klaus Schwab - WEF and UN.

Open borders for unlimited migration to replace democrat voters that will die off during the Great Reset.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
True, Bob - almost all were Mexican nationals, I don't remember a single "wet" of another nationality.
(In those days)

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We wait on our so called leaders to do what should be done. Nothing happens. Molly Tibbetts of Iowa was murdered in a like manner by a wetback. He is still not been on trial. Her murder was in 2018. So much for justice.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by mrmeener
I dont care if non whites kill 500 whites a week. all I care about is israel

So go there and sign up for the IDF tunnel squad, you ignorant commie chkunt.
local dirt bag that was sarcasm cause I know if there was a choice to send 100 billion to israel or use it to fight negro crime 90% of you suicidal baby boomer bombers would send it to israel
also all the blowhards here saying they would kill the aztec including you are full of chit. for decades negros kill 30-35 whites a month. NONE of the killers got killed by the victims family. most guys cant even stand up to their wives.on the website Vdare a guy lists the death toll of whites for every month gives the news reports

You stupid liberal chkunt. Nobody is talking about Aztecs here, you fugking DU moron. Go sit on your boyfriend's lap before he slaps the schit out of you.

These bots are just here to derail valid subjects and cause distraction from the real issue.

It's obvious these morons have no understanding of current events, nor do they have any command of History. They are here simply to agitate and disrupt. I have no problem directing vicious scorn at them they so richly deserve. They are nothing more than useful idiots who will be the first to the gulag. Fugk 'em.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I cannot figure out how it would be possible to deport 10 or 20 million people. If they won't talk there is no way to prove they are not citizens. We have a lot of citizens here that are illiterate Hispanic and don't speak much English. Some have been here 20 or more years. The truth is that they cannot be sorted out of the legal population. Having papers Gestapo style isn't legal here. It is a problem.

How does one determine they are illegal and even then I bet it would require a hearing before some kind of federal judge to deport them and anyway they would be back in a couple of weeks.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Reminder: After September 11,2001, our borders were sealed. No wall needed. The defeatist attitude is a product of behavioral modification. The media and politicians say it can't be done so often it becomes reality to the easily swayed.
How are all the Senegalese showing up in clean clothes and carrying working phones?

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Closest I ever came to working on the Border was 1980; seven months of day labor in Southern New Mexico. For a period of time I worked with highway crews in Las Cruces. Other than the boss I was often the only English-speaking member of the crew. The rest were tough older barrel-chested Mexicans in western wear.

Never had a problem, it was not unusual for them to share their homemade tortillas with me when they saw I had no lunch. That weren’t hardship on my part, I generally skipped lunch in those days.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The price we pay for Diversity.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
He will join the Uvalde School Children Murder Squad.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
mark.....while I live in mt and have for some time, I was born and raised in az.....I have worked growing up around plenty of wets....dairy farm to the groves and fields.

the ones I were around wanted to work.....they were all pretty good people......but then they started staying...instead of seasonal work. all the farmers\ranchers had wets a blind eye was usually turned.

they would have some big roundups for show ....I think the sheer numbers is a big part of the problem, plus its all about the freebies now. they were all mexicans, I never heard of Guatemalans,hondurons etc.

not workers showing up as the majority....but alot of criminals for the easy pickens here in the USA....bob

You hit the nail in the head.
They were here to work.
And had to keep their noses clean to avoid interaction with police.
Then deportation.

Obviously they have never been here like Texas, but we have significant orchards
and illegals have been working them for 40 years. The biggest issues faced
have been DUIs, some redneck getting what he asked for in a bar, or women
running off with them. (Largely the reason for my thought on how this might have
happened) Amazing how many otherwise smart women went stupid over
some Brown.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Closest I ever came to working on the Border was 1980; seven months of day labor in Southern New Mexico. For a period of time I worked with highway crews in Las Cruces. Other than the boss I was often the only English-speaking member of the crew. The rest were tough older barrel-chested Mexicans in western wear.

Never had a problem, it was not unusual for them to share their homemade tortillas with me when they saw I had no lunch. That weren’t hardship on my part, I generally skipped lunch in those days.

The Wets that came in that era actually came to work.
Not live on Welfare, EBT Cards, and thieving.

There were quite a few of them that worked at the Feed Mill I worked at while attending Jr College.
Hard workers. At lunch I’d share my beer & they'd share their homemade tamales.
None of them spoke any English.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/10/23.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
By a wetback near here... mad

How's that open border working for us?

More blood on Biden's hands.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...eader-lizbeth-medinas-murder/ar-AA1lhyOa

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Republican Texas Sen Cruz and Cornyn are on it The Texas border is a number one priority - After Ukraine and Israel Repeat The Texas border is a top priority.

Eye patch Mccain Republican Texas Congressman Crenshaw is too busy pimping for Ukraine and Israel to care about the silly open border

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
That blood is on Biden and his regimes hands. This happened as a direct result of their policies. It's tragic and they should all be thrown out of office for deliberately bringing some of the worst criminals in the world into our country. Terrible thing that they've caused to happen to that unfortunate girl and her family.

Friends in Europe say the immigrants there prey on their young girls and stalk them and harase them all the time. Texas should be going off like Ireland was a few weeks ago. Soon people will be going Charles Bronson on these criminals.

That animal better be put down by the state or people will start seeking justice through other means. People will grow tired quickly of being victimized by illegal invaders in our own country. But I think that's what the left wants. To keep victimizing us with their army of invaders and denying us justice until people start to snap. Then those that refuse to tolerate it will be the bad guys.

Bb

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CRS
If he is not an American citizen, should he be afforded the luxury of due process?

A 30 cent bullet will solve this quickly, decisively and permanently for this rapist/murderer, and the world would be a better place.

So.if you are not a.citizen, you can be arrested sentenced and hung by the cop that thinks you did something illegal?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I wouldn't torture him. That's what low-life cartels do.

Just simply let him know he's fixing to die for his crimes, and then march him out to the courthouse lawn where the crowd is, and put a pistol round behind his ear, throw him in the garbage truck and haul him to the dump.

No frills. No 20 years on appeals. Just rid society of the problem.

I don't know, a Columbian neck tie sounds appropriate, or perhaps the tire around the neck doused in gasoline and then lit......

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rickt300
I blame repubs more than anybody....they could have stopped this years ago. they could have never let it happen in the first place.

dems will always be dems..pos.. but hey at least ag got their wets......bob

A moronic comment from a typical Montana leftard. Go back to trimming pot. The level of stupid you exhibit is incredible. Are you chained to a nuthouse wall?

tell me what is not true with what I said?....try to do it in an adult manner......bob

The fact is your comment was a stupid one, go back to trimming pot. There is nothing true about your comment. Nothing.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by 9point3
Originally Posted by CRS
If he is not an American citizen, should he be afforded the luxury of due process?

A 30 cent bullet will solve this quickly, decisively and permanently for this rapist/murderer, and the world would be a better place.

So.if you are not a.citizen, you can be arrested sentenced and hung by the cop that thinks you did something illegal?
Sounds like a good start to me

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Conduct is the best proof of character.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
That blood is on Biden and his regimes hands. This happened as a direct result of their policies. It's tragic and they should all be thrown out of office for deliberately bringing some of the worst criminals in the world into our country. Terrible thing that they've caused to happen to that unfortunate girl and her family.

Friends in Europe say the immigrants there prey on their young girls and stalk them and harase them all the time. Texas should be going off like Ireland was a few weeks ago. Soon people will be going Charles Bronson on these criminals.

That animal better be put down by the state or people will start seeking justice through other means. People will grow tired quickly of being victimized by illegal invaders in our own country. But I think that's what the left wants. To keep victimizing us with their army of invaders and denying us justice until people start to snap. Then those that refuse to tolerate it will be the bad guys.

Bb

This is what will happen. Local justice. If the government fails in its duty to the people then the people will protect themselves and watch out.

The way life should be.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

180 members (450yukon, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 22 invisible), 2,019 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,507
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.